politico........ in Obamas pocket?

For almost half a century the right’s been whining about the ‘bad, awful, liberal media’ without providing one shred of evidence to show the ‘bias media’ effected any election to the benefit of democrats.

If anything, the media have been more accommodating to the right, as in the press’ massive failure to execute its Constitutional mandate during the period leading up to the invasion of Iraq.

War is the next best seller, and the media were as much to blame as Bush.

All facts bud.

Feel free to point out where I'm making wild accusations.

Are you serious? The thread title is a wild accusation. Your "evidence" does not support the claim. You would fail my daughters's 10th grade Social Studies class.

The title is a QUESTION. Get it? It's this little thing we do called soliciting others opinions.

Fuck your stupid. Maybe you should join your daughter.

Listen here, jackass.

You used a question to make your fucking statement. The reader knows that you are suggesting that Politico is in Obama's pocket. Then....in the post you supported the claim with what you call evidence. You insult the intelligence of everyone here by suggesting that ytou were not making that claim.

You know who else does that? All of your right wing media sources. The scrolling question......the "wondering out loud" on camera.....they have made a fucking art of it. They think YOU are stupid. Are they right? Or.....

"Are Right Wing Media Sources Treating Gramps Like A Drooling Idiot Fool?"

um no...Cain just sells well....Again you would need to understand the current media, for the reasons for this.

Correct. Sex sells.

Politico couldn’t care less about Obama; all that matters is profit.

Funny how it didn't sell as much when Clinton got accused. I guess it sells more, when its a Republican.

Are you serious? The thread title is a wild accusation. Your "evidence" does not support the claim. You would fail my daughters's 10th grade Social Studies class.

The title is a QUESTION. Get it? It's this little thing we do called soliciting others opinions.

Listen here, jackass.

You used a question to make your fucking statement. The reader knows that you are suggesting that Politico is in Obama's pocket. Then....in the post you supported the claim with what you call evidence. You insult the intelligence of everyone here by suggesting that ytou were not making that claim.

You know who else does that? All of your right wing media sources. The scrolling question......the "wondering out loud" on camera.....they have made a fucking art of it. They think YOU are stupid. Are they right? Or.....

Loosen your jock strap and pop a downer before you pop a blood vessel.

Listen here, jackass.

Loosen your jock strap and pop a downer before you pop a blood vessel.

I'll accept your apology. And.....I think you'd be interested to know that I am sitting out on my deck in my boxers.....enjoying a cheap cigar and a vodka. Hanging loose and a little to the left.

Correct. Sex sells.

Politico couldn’t care less about Obama; all that matters is profit.

Funny how it didn't sell as much when Clinton got accused. I guess it sells more, when its a Republican.

the hell it didnt.
It still does...Stop making shit up

cainclinton.jpg

Is the news media’s treatment of Herman Cain an example of media bias? « Wintery Knight

um no...Cain just sells well....Again you would need to understand the current media, for the reasons for this.

That doesnt mean you get to make wild accusations whenever you want....

Grampa- too old to use a computer?

Have you got any statistics to prove the Cain story sells better? The media did everything possible to spike the Lewinski story despite the fact that it sold like hotcakes.

As usual, lib claims about what motives the media are pure horseshit.

138 stories about Cains sexcapades

3 stories on Fast n Furious

9 stories about Solyndra

How can this outlet expect to be taken seriously when they won't report the stories that actually matter to our current politics.

here's a little tip

most media are out to make money. period.

no need to thank me; virtue is its own reward. :thup:

That doesnt mean you get to make wild accusations whenever you want....

Grampa- too old to use a computer?

ROFLMAO

Yeah Cain sells well but Solyndra doesn't

Pure BS, It obvious Media Bias in Obama's Favor. They are saturating the Market with unsubstantiated Claims about Cain, to keep Peoples minds of real issues like Solyndra and Iran.

tumblr_lm0fnwExXf1qdlkgg.gif

OF COURSE THE MEDIA IS OUT TO MAKE MONEY.

HOWEVER

They are out to further their own agenda at the same time. Case in point.....New York Times, Puffingtonpost, BSNBC, or any other left wing agenda driven media outlet.
Obamas ties to Rezco or any other suspicious person made Fox tons but no one else really reported on it.

Now you still wanna tell me their is no bias or CLEAR agenda? GTFO

OF COURSE THE MEDIA IS OUT TO MAKE MONEY.

HOWEVER

They are out to further their own agenda at the same time. Case in point.....New York Times, Puffingtonpost, BSNBC, or any other left wing agenda driven media outlet.
Obamas ties to Rezco or any other suspicious person made Fox tons but no one else really reported on it.

Now you still wanna tell me their is no bias or CLEAR agenda? GTFO

Those are not "cases in point" because you have not established anything to support the claim that they have an agenda other than reporting news and earning a profit.

You have repeated the same error that you made in the OP. Just tossing out the name Rezco ( like stating the number of Politico stories on Cain vs Solyndra ) does not even take a small step toward proving your contention. That any media outlet ignored the Rezco story as a way to show favoritism to Obama is NOT A GIVEN. You must prove that statement.

Your final statement/question is childlike due to reasons just stated,

9 stories about Solyndra

How can this outlet expect to be taken seriously when they won't report the stories that actually matter to our current politics.

Hey gramps, of those 3 stories, have any of the 3 had changes, i.e. 2 women, 3 women, 4 women, 5 women, boyfriend speaks out, wife speaks out?

'stories that actually matter to our current politics'???

How's THIS one gramps...Does character REALLY matter to the Republican Party? During the Monica Lewinsky scandal, Republicans insisted over and over that "character still matters" when it comes to selecting our leaders. Well, now that a candidate that millions of Republicans have fallen in love with has been accused of sexual misconduct we will see what Republicans actually do believe about character.

As I said..the only people who take Politico seriously are the brain dead loons who buy any form of leftist propaganda.

9 stories about Solyndra

Hey gramps, of those 3 stories, have any of the 3 had changes, i.e. 2 women, 3 women, 4 women, 5 women, boyfriend speaks out, wife speaks out?

'stories that actually matter to our current politics'???

How's THIS one gramps...Does character REALLY matter to the Republican Party? During the Monica Lewinsky scandal, Republicans insisted over and over that "character still matters" when it comes to selecting our leaders. Well, now that a candidate that millions of Republicans have fallen in love with has been accused of sexual misconduct we will see what Republicans actually do believe about character.

Not to mention Gingrich was calling for Clinton's head on a stick while he was simultaneously having an affair. :eusa_liar: :clap2:

Forum List

Back