Politically speaking, the truth about the credit bubble

dear fucking idiot.

I warned you about this mess BEFORE it happened.

did you forget that dillo?

Actually Ron Paul warned us about this mess before it happened but politicians on both sides kept spending.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM]Ron Paul - Predictions in Due Time (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

See the difference is there is no "you didn't cut spending right" for people like me because spending was never cut. For you TM you will claim after spending trillions that you “didn't spend the money right." That's the whole problem, that is the predictable mess. When you give a room full of people other people’s money to spend, you run a very high chance that the money won't be spent right. It's that simple, the FF knew it, the FF warned against it, the FF made a constitution to vastly limit it... TM, people like yourself are what the FF fought against as they knew you will destroy everything while claiming your spending our money better than we can. Even after you fail, and fail and faaaaaaaaaaiiiiil….

You can't point to a single spending cut ANYWHERE... Yet that iws what you blame, don't you find that just slightly odd?

Last edited:
Yes it was one thing ron paul was right about.

Good for him.

I was right too

Good for him.

I was right too

You do understand that Ron Paul's whole ability to "be right" on that prediction was based off the school of thought literally opposite of yours right?

Look at it from my point of view. On one hand you have a guy (Ron Paul) that has spent near his whole life reading, writing about and understanding economics... Then on the other side I have people like you, who believe you know better than everyone else despite never being able to show your work.

What I mean by "showing your work" is that Paul can tell you exactly why and how we got here and what is needed to get out of the mess, it's based on Austrian economics. You base your theories on "investing." Oddly what not on America but the world has done for who knows how many years now is "invest" and we are now in a global depression... Even Bush spent spent spent.

You run around claiming everyone is doing all of this cutting in spending, all this cutting in Government but you always come up short with a link to prove it has actually happened. Yes, you can give us links of people talking about it, but the policies are not there. You blame Europe’s "double dip" recession on cutting but in reality they spent more, they simply talked about the possibility of possibly maybe some time thinking about cutting.... maybe...

When I point to the 1920’s and Harding/Coolidge you have true cuts, in Government power and spending, and it’s followed by a boom for 10 years. Then yes, you have a downturn, Hoover gave it 6 whole months to rebound before spending like a crazy progressive. Then FDR comes in and spends even more…. Leading to 12 years of a Great Depression. This is history, there is no if and’s or buts about it. Harding came into office during a Depression, in 18 months fixed it. FDR and Hoover came into a Depression and it only got worse under their watch and massive spending. Why did “investing” get 12 years to produce results (not that it ever at any point did) but cutting gets 6 months?

Today we need to cut, we need to enter a full on Depression and liquidate the bad debt if that’s the case. Then we can have good times, that’s the theory. There is no “Cut and instantly you get a boom!” That is in fact the theory of spending, the spending is instant gratification. Yes Spending will always give you a “boom” even if that “boom” feels like nothing to the populace at large, numbers go up, just look at the stock market… The issue is “floating” the economy by spending results in not only public debt but also poor investments in the privet sector leading to privet sector debt. Think evolution, do that to the economy and you have the strongest economy on the planet, like when this country was founded.

Govt spending in moderation is not an issue to me. If I had paid GWB tax rate in the last 30 years my life would be in a much different place, and with the budget we had in 07, no wars and 5% UE we were at least balanced
SO Ron Paul was wrong in reality in my opinion, there are things the federal govt can do to help
Tarp was a simple event that saved trillion's in wealth for every-one. You dis agree with the 50% of tarp Hank P used and the way he used it, that is your choice
We spent 2.7 trillion in 07
we spent 3.7 trillion in 2010
That is a much bigger issue

if 350 billion save millions in 401ks and added billions of tax revenue with capital gains, and then get most of that 350 billion back? That is what leaders are suppose to do in times like that

Last edited:
Good Post. It will be interesting to see how shit-for-brains handles it.

Good for him.

I was right too

You do understand that Ron Paul's whole ability to "be right" on that prediction was based off the school of thought literally opposite of yours right?

Look at it from my point of view. On one hand you have a guy (Ron Paul) that has spent near his whole life reading, writing about and understanding economics... Then on the other side I have people like you, who believe you know better than everyone else despite never being able to show your work.

What I mean by "showing your work" is that Paul can tell you exactly why and how we got here and what is needed to get out of the mess, it's based on Austrian economics. You base your theories on "investing." Oddly what not on America but the world has done for who knows how many years now is "invest" and we are now in a global depression... Even Bush spent spent spent.

You run around claiming everyone is doing all of this cutting in spending, all this cutting in Government but you always come up short with a link to prove it has actually happened. Yes, you can give us links of people talking about it, but the policies are not there. You blame Europe’s "double dip" recession on cutting but in reality they spent more, they simply talked about the possibility of possibly maybe some time thinking about cutting.... maybe...

When I point to the 1920’s and Harding/Coolidge you have true cuts, in Government power and spending, and it’s followed by a boom for 10 years. Then yes, you have a downturn, Hoover gave it 6 whole months to rebound before spending like a crazy progressive. Then FDR comes in and spends even more…. Leading to 12 years of a Great Depression. This is history, there is no if and’s or buts about it. Harding came into office during a Depression, in 18 months fixed it. FDR and Hoover came into a Depression and it only got worse under their watch and massive spending. Why did “investing” get 12 years to produce results (not that it ever at any point did) but cutting gets 6 months?

Today we need to cut, we need to enter a full on Depression and liquidate the bad debt if that’s the case. Then we can have good times, that’s the theory. There is no “Cut and instantly you get a boom!” That is in fact the theory of spending, the spending is instant gratification. Yes Spending will always give you a “boom” even if that “boom” feels like nothing to the populace at large, numbers go up, just look at the stock market… The issue is “floating” the economy by spending results in not only public debt but also poor investments in the privet sector leading to privet sector debt. Think evolution, do that to the economy and you have the strongest economy on the planet, like when this country was founded.

Forum List

Back