Politically correct idiots on the march again

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Yup, if the whiny ass politically correct morons find something offensive, and they can find virtually anything offensive, they will try to ban it or at least target those who refuse to bow to their demands. Now they are whining about the word 'Dixie' and say it reminds them of the Confederate flag, which offends them. Whaaa!!

What about my sensibilities? I am greatly offended by some things.

I find 'climate change' offensive. Mainly because they've changed the name from 'global warming' to hide the fact that they have been wrong about every one of their dire warnings. I am offended that they settled on an all-inclusive phrase that covers everything and saves them from being humiliated. Notice they no longer give warnings and just say it's real and they would throw people in jail for disagreeing if they could.

I am also offended by the left calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants.' They change language to suit their agenda. Doesn't get much more offensive than that. They say people aren't illegal. Okay, I am willing to meet the PC police halfway and start calling them criminal aliens.

Then there is Obamacare, or the 'affordable healthcare act' which is a bold lie. That fucking offends me to no end. I don't like higher premiums and a deductible that ensures I will always pay out of pocket for healthcare because it's so fucking high. Military veterans are on waiting lists to receive care, yet criminal aliens who sneak through the border can apply for Obamacare, no questions asked. No trouble receiving care for them, especially maternity care for those anchor babies. And you PC police can shut up about the anchor baby label because it describes the actions of those who sneak in this country to give birth and gain access to our welfare system. Won't budge on that one, PC loons.

I am offended by congress members who don't bother to read the bills before they make them law. Creating fair laws and passing them is their job. They don't do their job when they spend their time with lobbyists or campaigning and merely vote along party lines on bills that are written by special interest groups. Offensive doesn't begin to describe it.

I am offended that liberals want to make ethanol in gas mandatory. I don't want my vehicle destroyed because of some idiot politicians who don't know their ass from a fuel line.

I am offended that liberals want white people to feel guilty about being white. Now some are bitching about band-aids being tan colored. Seriously? A company did make darker color band-aids a few years back and they went out of business because not enough people bought them. By the way, band-aids don't match anyone's skin. They all stick out like a sore thumb. But, the left is looking for racism everywhere.

I am offended that some people are determined to be offended by everything. You're likely to be attacked on a city street if you unknowingly offend people. Being white, being well-dressed or maybe wearing a tan band-aid will set someone off. Wearing a Confederate t-shirt or maybe a shirt with the word "Dixie" on it will incite someone to attack or shoot you. It will be your fault because the left never holds offended people responsible for their actions. Offend a Muslim, prepare to be beheaded. Offend a minority, prepare to be attacked. Be a white police officer, prepare to be shot.

Be an offended American who is sick of all the shit and you can expect complete intolerance from the left.

The politically correct mind-numbed robots will never stop. Once they impugn people for one thing, they quickly start looking for something else to bitch about. They'll never stop.

"What’s the first thing you think of when you see the word ‘Dixie’?

Dixie Cups, Dixie Chicks, ‘I wish I was in Dixie…’?

In Winston-Salem, North Carolina, an issue has been raised with the expression of antebellum Southern pride: It may be "divisive." Racist, even.

Why is that? Because the dictionary definition of "Dixie" has a strong overlap with the term "Confederacy": "The States of the Southeast United States and especially those which constituted the Confederacy."

And because a maniacal shooter from Charleston had a confederate flag, and that is kinda sorta connected to the term "Dixie," that means it is likely to be a symbol of "racism" and "hate." Or so some people claim.

In July, a CNN/ORC poll found that 57% believed the Confederate flag was a symbol of "Southern pride," while 33% found it to be a symbol of "racism.""

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/390848-its-no-longer-just-confederate-flags-theres-a-new-expression-of-southern-pride-under-attack-now/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Culture

Just an aside, but you do realize conservative pollster Frank Luntz is the one who came up with the term climate change, right? And he did it for the opposite reason that you are insinuating.

When I read articles like this about these neo-fascists, I become more and more pro-choice.

When I read articles like this about these neo-fascists, I become more and more pro-choice.
I have tried to keep up on the story about the fellow in your avatar. It seems FINALLY the FBI is looking into it. As there was a witness IN the car with him at the time it's FINALLY getting some attention.

Witness says they were run off the road ON PURPOSE despite what that other person said. May he AND you see justice in their findings.

Yup, if the whiny ass politically correct morons find something offensive, and they can find virtually anything offensive, they will try to ban it or at least target those who refuse to bow to their demands. Now they are whining about the word 'Dixie' and say it reminds them of the Confederate flag, which offends them. Whaaa!!

What about my sensibilities? I am greatly offended by some things.

I find 'climate change' offensive. Mainly because they've changed the name from 'global warming' to hide the fact that they have been wrong about every one of their dire warnings. I am offended that they settled on an all-inclusive phrase that covers everything and saves them from being humiliated. Notice they no longer give warnings and just say it's real and they would throw people in jail for disagreeing if they could.

I am also offended by the left calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants.' They change language to suit their agenda. Doesn't get much more offensive than that. They say people aren't illegal. Okay, I am willing to meet the PC police halfway and start calling them criminal aliens.

Then there is Obamacare, or the 'affordable healthcare act' which is a bold lie. That fucking offends me to no end. I don't like higher premiums and a deductible that ensures I will always pay out of pocket for healthcare because it's so fucking high. Military veterans are on waiting lists to receive care, yet criminal aliens who sneak through the border can apply for Obamacare, no questions asked. No trouble receiving care for them, especially maternity care for those anchor babies. And you PC police can shut up about the anchor baby label because it describes the actions of those who sneak in this country to give birth and gain access to our welfare system. Won't budge on that one, PC loons.

I am offended by congress members who don't bother to read the bills before they make them law. Creating fair laws and passing them is their job. They don't do their job when they spend their time with lobbyists or campaigning and merely vote along party lines on bills that are written by special interest groups. Offensive doesn't begin to describe it.

I am offended that liberals want to make ethanol in gas mandatory. I don't want my vehicle destroyed because of some idiot politicians who don't know their ass from a fuel line.

I am offended that liberals want white people to feel guilty about being white. Now some are bitching about band-aids being tan colored. Seriously? A company did make darker color band-aids a few years back and they went out of business because not enough people bought them. By the way, band-aids don't match anyone's skin. They all stick out like a sore thumb. But, the left is looking for racism everywhere.

I am offended that some people are determined to be offended by everything. You're likely to be attacked on a city street if you unknowingly offend people. Being white, being well-dressed or maybe wearing a tan band-aid will set someone off. Wearing a Confederate t-shirt or maybe a shirt with the word "Dixie" on it will incite someone to attack or shoot you. It will be your fault because the left never holds offended people responsible for their actions. Offend a Muslim, prepare to be beheaded. Offend a minority, prepare to be attacked. Be a white police officer, prepare to be shot.

Be an offended American who is sick of all the shit and you can expect complete intolerance from the left.

The politically correct mind-numbed robots will never stop. Once they impugn people for one thing, they quickly start looking for something else to bitch about. They'll never stop.

"What’s the first thing you think of when you see the word ‘Dixie’?

Dixie Cups, Dixie Chicks, ‘I wish I was in Dixie…’?

In Winston-Salem, North Carolina, an issue has been raised with the expression of antebellum Southern pride: It may be "divisive." Racist, even.

Why is that? Because the dictionary definition of "Dixie" has a strong overlap with the term "Confederacy": "The States of the Southeast United States and especially those which constituted the Confederacy."

And because a maniacal shooter from Charleston had a confederate flag, and that is kinda sorta connected to the term "Dixie," that means it is likely to be a symbol of "racism" and "hate." Or so some people claim.

In July, a CNN/ORC poll found that 57% believed the Confederate flag was a symbol of "Southern pride," while 33% found it to be a symbol of "racism.""

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/08/390848-its-no-longer-just-confederate-flags-theres-a-new-expression-of-southern-pride-under-attack-now/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Culture

Yo, I said this before, the only way to end this Lawlessness is:
600px-RamboIIM60E3-3.jpg

Open up on their dead asses!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back