Politicalcompass.org

-000000000000000000.jpg

I guess the lesbian French maid outfit was sold out? Sorry to hear it.

How does a "16" year old know about pole dancing? Shouldn't you be talking about High School Musical and hot you think Zach Effron is?

I see you haven't been keeping track of my birthdays. Oh, well. Why the fuck would I be into Zach Effron? Just because I live in Cali doesn't mean I indulge in the maricon madness.

In addition, Disney has the effect of infantilizing youth through their semi-indoctrinating programming, which often involves the egregious distortion of classic stories and tales (Hercules, Pocohantas, the Hunchback of Notre Dame) to make them more "cute." This distortion is especially ironic considering that Disney practically eviscerates copyright violating uses of its characters or concepts, thereby inhibiting non-corporate development, which is a strategic tactic for a band of profiteers.

How does a "16" year old know about pole dancing? Shouldn't you be talking about High School Musical and hot you think Zach Effron is?

I see you haven't been keeping track of my birthdays. Oh, well. Why the fuck would I be into Zach Effron? Just because I live in Cali doesn't mean I indulge in the maricon madness.

In addition, Disney has the effect of infantilizing youth through their semi-indoctrinating programming, which often involves the egregious distortion of classic stories and tales (Hercules, Pocohantas, the Hunchback of Notre Dame) to make them more "cute." This distortion is especially ironic considering that Disney practically eviscerates copyright violating uses of its characters or concepts, thereby inhibiting non-corporate development, which is a strategic tactic for a band of profiteers.

if boring was an olympic event, you'd have more medals than michael phelps.

carry on.

Forum List

Back