PoliticalChic!

D

Dis

SINCE I can't get an answer in the cluttered previous thread, what with all your ducking and running, I'll ask here, FOR THE THIRD TIME:

PoliticalChic:

So.. You're fine with two men, or two women adopting a child? After all, it's two parents, and two parents are ALWAYS better than one, right?

Or do you not possess the balls to further state that only heterosexual married couples may adopt a child, in your small little world?

What do you recommend happen to all of these children that are not being aborted, but are still being given up by their mothers? You think it far better for a child to spend the first 18 years of it's life with an adoption agency, prior to being turned out on its own, since for all intents and purposes, the state is finished with you once you become a legal adult?

SINCE I can't get an answer in the cluttered previous thread, what with all your ducking and running, I'll ask here, FOR THE THIRD TIME:

PoliticalChic:

So.. You're fine with two men, or two women adopting a child? After all, it's two parents, and two parents are ALWAYS better than one, right?

Or do you not possess the balls to further state that only heterosexual married couples may adopt a child, in your small little world?

What do you recommend happen to all of these children that are not being aborted, but are still being given up by their mothers? You think it far better for a child to spend the first 18 years of it's life with an adoption agency, prior to being turned out on its own, since for all intents and purposes, the state is finished with you once you become a legal adult?

Since you lost the original debate, your new strategy is to constantly change the subject, or to jabber on and on?

Now, try to focus: your original point was that an unmarried young lady, who you decided was Mexican (?) asked for the sperm of her deceased lover so that she could have the child of the deceased.

I think a locket with his photo would have been sufficient.

Your claim: any women can have a child for any reason, no matter the effect on the to-be-born child. I stated that consideration should be for the child, not the woman.

Here is the quote I stand by:
"To be a mother, you and another adult, committed partner (i.e. spouse) have the interest, intent, ability, and means to make the necessary sacrifices of time, attention, and resources to give the child the nurturing, security, support, love and education he or she needs!
Procreation has little to do with your needs; it has everything to do with the child's needs."

Now, you can continue to post, as I have tried to explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.

Oh, and incidentally.. Any woman CAN have a child for ANY reason whatsoever. That FACT is undeniable.

IF you were all about "the children" as you claim, you'd be all for putting those that are otherwise unwanted where they ARE wanted, and where they will be loved and cared for.

But, instead, you're a self-centered, selfish dictator with no answers for logical questions, other than "It's wrong cuz I said and I don't have to answer your questions!"

Oh, and incidentally.. Any woman CAN have a child for ANY reason whatsoever. That FACT is undeniable.

IF you were all about "the children" as you claim, you'd be all for putting those that are otherwise unwanted where they ARE wanted, and where they will be loved and cared for.

But, instead, you're a self-centered, selfish dictator with no answers for logical questions, other than "It's wrong cuz I said and I don't have to answer your questions!"

Ah, so you are tired of the intellectual whippings that I have been forced to administer, or perhaps you have come to realize the abject failure that your original strategy, i.e., lies, curses, personal attacks, neg reps,demands that I 'STFU' has had, so you expect to pretend that you had actually engaged in an honest debate all along?

Not so quick, DISingenuous.

I will not allow you to change the subject.

As I consider how you refuse to recognize the rectitude of my position, that is
"To be a mother, you and another adult, committed partner (i.e. spouse) have the interest, intent, ability, and means to make the necessary sacrifices of time, attention, and resources to give the child the nurturing, security, support, love and education he or she needs!
Procreation has little to do with your needs; it has everything to do with the child's needs."

no matter how many of your posts I show to be bogus and immature, you look more and more like the USMB equivalent of the Black Knight:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNKSzmM44gE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNKSzmM44gE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As the king said, "You're a loony."

PoliticalChic:

Let's start small, and with the underlined portion, shall we?

No love lost on my part for Dis. But I'd take her a million times over the lying cowardly PC any day of the week.

Are there any statistic on how many children needs homes for 2009?

No love lost on my part for Dis. But I'd take her a million times over the lying cowardly PC any day of the week.

Why is it necessary that you choose??? And, just for the record,, I don't recall PC lying.. what did she lie about and why is she a coward?

I think that if there were some shortage of children available for adoption, then of course married hetero couples would be the priority for placement. Since there is no such shortage, infact there is vast surplus, we cannot afford to wait for "perfect" when there are good and safe options available.

Why is it necessary that you choose??? And, just for the record,, I don't recall PC lying.. what did she lie about and why is she a coward?
One lie is that she keeps claiming single motherhood results in criminal activity. Another is that she whipped anyone with her posts.

She's a coward because she cannot admit to being wrong. And because she can't bring herself to file a complaint against the woman we are talking about.

And I don't have to choose...but I choose to choose. Dis may be a fascist but in this case she is correct.

One lie is that she keeps claiming single motherhood results in criminal activity. Another is that she whipped anyone with her posts.

She's a coward because she cannot admit to being wrong. And because she can't bring herself to file a complaint against the woman we are talking about.

And I don't have to choose...but I choose to choose. Dis may be a fascist but in this case she is correct.

choose to choose if you want to,, it only makes you look like a high school chick in the locker room.. have you ever really looked at the stats?? I'm no expert but I think I've read there are studies done and single mom households do result in children who are involved in the justice system at a greater rate do you have documents that say otherwise? Let us read them. So even if Political Chic is wrong why is she necessarily lying? Why can't she just be "mistaken"

:rofl: :rofl:

No, really. Seriously? That what you believe?

I've been called an awful lot of shit in my time on this planet, but I can honestly say "fascist" is one term that's never been used to refer to me...

I've been called an awful lot of shit in my time on this planet, but I can honestly say "fascist" is one term that's never been used to refer to me...

well, all's I can say is you must not be a Republican,, cause they call we Republicans fascist all the time..

well, all's I can say is you must not be a Republican,, cause they call we Republicans fascist all the time..

Not ALL of my views are republican..some do lean a little bit left (I prefer the term well-rounded).

An interesting story about the system I found while looking for adoption information.

Jack and Kathy Stratton and their ten children. Part one..
The Jack Stratton Story©

&#8220;I&#8217;ll never forget that horrible day. From our kitchen window my wife, Kathy, and I saw all kinds of government vehicles pulling up around our house. Before we knew it, agents from the Department of Social Services were there knocking at our door. They said they had a court order to take our kids and place them into permanent adoption. I couldn&#8217;t believe what was happening to us! Kathy broke down sobbing. Our children panicked. What did we do? I protested but nobody listened. The social workers were more like the gestapo. They wanted our kids and that was that! They knew we were innocent but, as I found out, bi-racial children bring a handsome bonus in the North Carolina adoption system. What I&#8217;ve learned about the Mecklenburg County Department of Social Services has made me a target. Today, my life is in danger. It&#8217;s been nearly two years since we&#8217;ve seen or heard from our girls and boys. I can&#8217;t take it anymore! I&#8217;ve been sent to jail, threatened and ordered by the court to shut my mouth because I know too much. I&#8217;m a man with no other choice now. All I want is my family back. My only hope now is defy the court and speak out!&#8221;

Part two.....

During that time, the DSS, through federal funding, has been receiving $9,971.73 per month for the Stratton children, while paying out only $3,600. Net profit: $6,372 per month.

Another article where they got their 18 year old back.
A Clash Of Worldviews
Want To Hug Your Children? Better Check With The Department Of Social Services First

But under Schmidt&#8217;s cross-examination of witnesses, another picture of the Strattons emerged. A picture of a couple that had been married and stable for many years, but who were ferociously self-sufficient. A family who refused Medicaid and food stamps. A family that -- despite economic setbacks -- chose to look after themselves. And never mind the fact that when the children were put into the public schools, two of them made the honor roll. A fact that would never have emerged had not Schmidt (an attorney affiliated with the Christian-based Alliance Defense Fund) not pressed DSS witnesses for evidence that that the Strattons had neglected their children's education. A fact that the Stratton's previous attorney -- a court-appointed attorney -- had failed to uncover.
Whose Child Is It Anyway?

Do Federal Incentives Compromise Social Workers' Objectivity?

By: Angie Vineyard

Charlotte--- According to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, or NC DHHS, there are currently 10,271 children in foster homes. Children who were taken from their parents because of abuse, neglect or squalid living conditions &#8211;&#8211; children who desperately need a new life. Many are bounced around from foster home to foster home, sometimes separated from siblings, sometimes never finding permanence or a sense of belonging.

Perhaps the best example of DSS out of control is the state of Massachusetts. DSS has commissioned financial consultants such as Anderson Consulting and Public Consulting Group to advise the state on how to aggressively &#8220;maximize federal revenue.&#8221; Accountants have re-engineered how the agencies are run, not for efficiency but to increase funds from the federal government. This method has afforded DSS an extra $90 million per year. Other states have followed Massachusetts&#8217; lead.

When the NC DHHS was granted $2.2 million in federal incentives, $108,693 was distributed to the Mecklenburg County Department of Youth and Family Services. DYFS spokesperson Dallas Williams also reported that in the past three years, DYFS increased their staff positions by 33 percent or 106 new positions &#8220;in order to meet the demands of our community.&#8221;

From my perspective, I don't know why anyone would plan to be a single mother. I would have to think they might not know what they're getting into, exactly. Or maybe they do?

New Topics

Forum List

Back