PoliticalChic!

Discussion in 'Health and Lifestyle' started by Dis, May 2, 2009.

1. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    SINCE I can't get an answer in the cluttered previous thread, what with all your ducking and running, I'll ask here, FOR THE THIRD TIME:

PoliticalChic:

So.. You're fine with two men, or two women adopting a child? After all, it's two parents, and two parents are ALWAYS better than one, right?

Or do you not possess the balls to further state that only heterosexual married couples may adopt a child, in your small little world?

What do you recommend happen to all of these children that are not being aborted, but are still being given up by their mothers? You think it far better for a child to spend the first 18 years of it's life with an adoption agency, prior to being turned out on its own, since for all intents and purposes, the state is finished with you once you become a legal adult?

2. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,046
    Since you lost the original debate, your new strategy is to constantly change the subject, or to jabber on and on?

Now, try to focus: your original point was that an unmarried young lady, who you decided was Mexican (?) asked for the sperm of her deceased lover so that she could have the child of the deceased.

I think a locket with his photo would have been sufficient.

Your claim: any women can have a child for any reason, no matter the effect on the to-be-born child. I stated that consideration should be for the child, not the woman.

Here is the quote I stand by:
    "To be a mother, you and another adult, committed partner (i.e. spouse) have the interest, intent, ability, and means to make the necessary sacrifices of time, attention, and resources to give the child the nurturing, security, support, love and education he or she needs!
    Procreation has little to do with your needs; it has everything to do with the child's needs."

Now, you can continue to post, as I have tried to explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Answer the questions, PC.

4. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, and incidentally.. Any woman CAN have a child for ANY reason whatsoever. That FACT is undeniable.

IF you were all about "the children" as you claim, you'd be all for putting those that are otherwise unwanted where they ARE wanted, and where they will be loved and cared for.

But, instead, you're a self-centered, selfish dictator with no answers for logical questions, other than "It's wrong cuz I said and I don't have to answer your questions!"

5. PoliticalChic

PoliticalChic Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,046
    Ah, so you are tired of the intellectual whippings that I have been forced to administer, or perhaps you have come to realize the abject failure that your original strategy, i.e., lies, curses, personal attacks, neg reps,demands that I 'STFU' has had, so you expect to pretend that you had actually engaged in an honest debate all along?

Not so quick, DISingenuous.

I will not allow you to change the subject.

As I consider how you refuse to recognize the rectitude of my position, that is
    "To be a mother, you and another adult, committed partner (i.e. spouse) have the interest, intent, ability, and means to make the necessary sacrifices of time, attention, and resources to give the child the nurturing, security, support, love and education he or she needs!
    Procreation has little to do with your needs; it has everything to do with the child's needs."

no matter how many of your posts I show to be bogus and immature, you look more and more like the USMB equivalent of the Black Knight:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNKSzmM44gE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNKSzmM44gE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

As the king said, "You're a loony."

6. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    PoliticalChic:

So.. You're fine with two men, or two women adopting a child? After all, it's two parents, and two parents are ALWAYS better than one, right?

Or do you not possess the balls to further state that only heterosexual married couples may adopt a child, in your small little world?

What do you recommend happen to all of these children that are not being aborted, but are still being given up by their mothers? You think it far better for a child to spend the first 18 years of it's life with an adoption agency, prior to being turned out on its own, since for all intents and purposes, the state is finished with you once you become a legal adult?

Let's start small, and with the underlined portion, shall we?

7. alan1

alan1 USMB Mod Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,769
    :popcorn:

8. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,854
    No love lost on my part for Dis. But I'd take her a million times over the lying cowardly PC any day of the week.

9. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Are there any statistic on how many children needs homes for 2009?

10. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,759

Why is it necessary that you choose??? And, just for the record,, I don't recall PC lying.. what did she lie about and why is she a coward?