Political Threads

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
It seems most members at this site favor political threads. I guess this is because most of them are older adults. Younger folks like me do have political opinions but are not consumed with politics. There are so many other things worth discussing but they seem to get very little interest from most members. Just my two cents worth.

It seems most members at this site favor political threads. I guess this is because most of them are older adults. Younger folks like me do have political opinions but are not consumed with politics. There are so many other things worth discussing but they seem to get very little interest from most members. Just my two cents worth.

Ultimately, this is a political board.

Umm...

Did you not know this is a political discussion board?

you could try to find a board that focusses on imagined girlfriends. just my 2 cents worth.

i go to some of the lesser traveled routes and i see people i never heard of or rarely see...so there is a segment that is mostly non poli...i bet if we could start a tasteful tits and ass section, numbers would change

I wish the mods would take a look at the threads people launch in politics that have nothing to do with politics...

The OP just mentions a political figure as a fig leaf to keep it in a forum that has traffic.

One of many examples:

I realize that but there are other things of interest.
If you post things in other forums of interest, like photography, music, or even general discussion....your best timing would be in the wee hours on this site, to do so. Posters tend to respond and open up about themselves, in the middle of the night, after they've exhausted themselves all day with their political rhetoric!

We are missing that kind of get to know you, real life talk amongst each other which could go a long way in bringing back the, woefully missing, "respectfully disagree" in politics.

Yes I do but there are many other more interesting topics to discuss.
There's other areas on the forum for topic that are political. Some are more active than you'd expect. Check them out.

Politics tends to be of more interest to older folks because many of them don't enjoy life anymore.

Politics tends to be of more interest to older folks because many of them don't enjoy life anymore.
I enjoy life.

I'm 69, still run my own business which I enjoy immensely, have great friends who I get together with regularly and have two wonderful sons.

Forum List

Back