Political Question:Why Do Liberals Insult Conservatives & Yet Demand Their Money?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:confused:

Conservatives & Republicans already know this, but we will never get a straight answer from the hard left why they continue to bash,investigate,falsey accuse & rip apart conservatives as if they are as vicious as Hitler. Think of it as comparing feuding neighbors. In probably 1/2 to 1/3rd of all average,middle income neighborhoods, there is likely a set of neighbors that just despise one another. They continue to fight,insult&degrade one another,and neither wants ANYTHING from the other(just like when they yell,,,I DON'T WANT NOTHING FROM YOU !!!,,,,,Ok,,,,but thats not how Liberals see it. Liberals are always bashing Conservatives and Average Working Americans,,,YET THEY DEMAND OUR MONEY !!! In A Nutshell,,,,,You M.F%$#ing Republicans all suck ! your mean, greedy, want all old people to die, work hard and save all your money!!! YOU BASTARDS !!!! Now Give Us All Your Money So Us Lazy Liberals Can Live A Life Of Leisure. So tell me conservatives,,,Am I Right?:eusa_angel:

• Banned
this is exactly how Anthony Small Weiner sees it, we all saw his boxing match with Meghan Kelly when he demanded that all upper middle and upper class give him 35-50% of all the money&property they have acquired all of their "Working Life",....of course,,,so Weiner can pocket some of the cash and hand out the rest to his buddies in his New York District.

and have you ever heard a Republican asking a Liberal for money?
Most Commie Red CON$ervative states leech off of the True Blue American Liberal states. You lazy CON$ervative fucks should try working as hard as the Libs and then you won't have to try to drag Libs down to your level to feel good about yourselves.

• Banned
what makes anyone think I don't work? I live in Florida and I take a beating working in hospitality,,,,but its never enough money thanks to Obama!

and have you ever heard a Republican asking a Liberal for money?
Most Commie Red CON$ervative states leech off of the True Blue American Liberal states. You lazy CON$ervative fucks should try working as hard as the Libs and then you won't have to try to drag Libs down to your level to feel good about yourselves.

Seek help... for you are one fucked up individual.

The St Louis Cardinal's ownership group asks for welfare money all the time. Build me a stadium, blah blah blah. Same with the Football team here.

Same with Chesterfield valley and their flood walls. My money going to build things we don't need.

The St Louis Cardinal's ownership group asks for welfare money all the time. Build me a stadium, blah blah blah. Same with the Football team here.

Same with Chesterfield valley and their flood walls. My money going to build things we don't need.

Indeed.. who needs the St. Louis Cardinals?

the libs can not win on this issue, especially the ones in Cally, they don't want to work, just take the handouts so they can party on the beaches,night clubs, hookers, etc. No wonder they keep voting for democrats despite the states financial crisis,,,at least over the years, the conservatives and businesses have been evacuating California at a rapid pace,,,HAVE FUN FIXING CALIFORNIA JERRY BROWN !!!

Forum List

Back