Political history being re wrote as we watch

Well, THIS is sure a new thread topic for JRK! What a clever idea for saying the same thing the 345th different way....with the 343rd example of bad grammar.

Going thru life attacking your fellow american is a fucked up way to go thru life.

Starting the same exact thread topic over and over and over is a fucked up way to communicate on a message board.

DaGoose why?
1) 1998 congress with Clinton made it policy to rid the world of Saddam
2) 10/2002 congress said it again with the enforcement of UN sanctions being the trigger
3) 2002, Al Qaeda is ramping up in Iraq
4) Hans Blix states the UN sanctions are being ignored for the most part and boat loads Of weapons are missing that Iraq has documented exist, 1-2003

we invade 3-2003
Info that out of service WMDs are found is presented to congress, 2006
We oversee the sale of 550 metric tons of "yellow cake" from Iraq to Canada, 2008
end of arms agreement is signed in 2008, GWB initiated
we win 12-2011
we are done 12-2011
God bless the people who made it happen
That is Iraq, now can you tell me is this what the press has been reporting?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH lied people died

Well, THIS is sure a new thread topic for JRK! What a clever idea for saying the same thing the 345th different way....with the 343rd example of bad grammar.

Going thru life attacking your fellow american is a fucked up way to go thru life.

Starting the same exact thread topic over and over and over is a fucked up way to communicate on a message board.

you keep proving my point every time you reply, is it all you know how to do?

you keep proving my point every time you reply, is it all you know how to do?

JRK, take a look around the dozen or so threads you've started on the exact same topic. Notice how virtually no one attempts to come to your defense anymore?

That's because you're wrong. You've been proven wrong. And each time, you simply start a brand new thread on the exact same topic as if the message board doesn't have a memory. Proving you wrong was entertaining the first few times we did it, but now it's simply not worth it. You've proven you're immune to facts that challenge your own biases.

5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

Put down that wacky weed and get some exercise...

I get more exercise in a day than you get in weeks
while I am doing this I am also taking care of 300 people on a project that is about complete and is a huge success
you know nothing about me

If it is a success it is because you are always on this Board and do nothing on the project.

Put down that wacky weed and get some exercise...

I get more exercise in a day than you get in weeks
while I am doing this I am also taking care of 300 people on a project that is about complete and is a huge success
you know nothing about me

If it is a success it is because you are always on this Board and do nothing on the project.

actually its done
I am waiting for my next assignment

5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam
And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

Bush was the worse..fantasies aside.

But the Saddam thing is interesting. The United States invaded Iraq despite never being attacked by Iraq or threatened by Iraq. In fact the opposite was true. Saddam was basically a CIA installation gone feral. Much like Noriega.

In any case, after dismantling the government, top down...a shaky installed government was put into place. And Saddam was tried by this shaky government, barely functional, on a very serious crime. Of course the outcome was assured.

It was a pretty barbaric start to what still is a very shaky government. And to boot, Bush took a trophy.

That looks good, how, exactly?

Real productive people don't wait for assignments.....they go out and find them.
Your way of showing just how old some of you are is scary you make it so easy. look what I do for a living is far beyond your understanding.
BUT
At least my grammar is something while I await for my next opportunity I can work on

Right?

Every-one needs to chill out

Real productive people don't wait for assignments.....they go out and find them.
Your way of showing just how old some of you are is scary you make it so easy. look what I do for a living is far beyond your understanding.
BUT
At least my grammar is something while I await for my next opportunity I can work on

Right?

I show how old I am in my profile. Or, as you might put it, "In my profile will I show how old I am to you"

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

But the Saddam thing is interesting. The United States invaded Iraq despite never being attacked by Iraq or threatened by Iraq. In fact the opposite was true. Saddam was basically a CIA installation gone feral. Much like Noriega.

In any case, after dismantling the government, top down...a shaky installed government was put into place. And Saddam was tried by this shaky government, barely functional, on a very serious crime. Of course the outcome was assured.

It was a pretty barbaric start to what still is a very shaky government. And to boot, Bush took a trophy.

Bud 5% UE really occurred
We really did create 6.7 million jobs from 2003 till 2088
those are items you can just blow off as fantasies

As far as Iraq goes, no-one I have met on this message board can discuss that un fortunate event with any hope of being rational
what ever ever floats your boat on that one
I can tell you this
1-1-2012 we are gone from there
there is a Govt in place
There is no more doubt about what the UN said was there and what maybe there and what was not there

You can dispute any of that, but if U do you will be wrong

BUT

Right?

I show how old I am in my profile. Or, as you might put it, "In my profile will I show how old I am to you"

Do you feel that threatened by me? or are you just an ugly person?
chill out, no-one cares

BUT

Right?

chill out, no-one cares

Well, she's funny and quick-witted, that should count for something.

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

As far as Iraq goes, no-one I have met on this message board can discuss that un fortunate event with any hope of being rational
I can tell you this
there is a Govt in place
There is no more doubt about what the UN said was there and what maybe there and what was not there

"Bud"..I don't believe Bush's numbers. The Bush administration had a tendancy to "scrub" information that they released to the public when some of it was unfavorable. What we know about is that they scrubbed the 9/11 commission report that implicates the Saudis. We also know that Christie Whitman quit the Bush administration when he hog tied her with the EPA. We also know the Bush administration planted phony stories in the media and had such notables as "Whitehouse reporter" Jeff Gannon throw him softball questions. I personally witnessed massive layoffs in my company..and there were massive layoffs all over the country..including one at HP where 30K employees got the boot. I also know that over 50K manufacturing plants moved out of the country. I also know that the Bush numbers on the Deficit were wrong, and had to be corrected this year.

So no..I don't buy any of the crap that comes out of the Bush administration.

They were a big bunch of liars. And they got us into Iraq based on those lies.

I can tell you this
there is a Govt in place

"Bud"..I don't believe Bush's numbers. The Bush administration had a tendancy to "scrub" information that they released to the public when some of it was unfavorable. What we know about is that they scrubbed the 9/11 commission report that implicates the Saudis. We also know that Christie Whitman quit the Bush administration when he hog tied her with the EPA. We also know the Bush administration planted phony stories in the media and had such notables as "Whitehouse reporter" Jeff Gannon throw him softball questions. I personally witnessed massive layoffs in my company..and there were massive layoffs all over the country..including one at HP where 30K employees got the boot. I also know that over 50K manufacturing plants moved out of the country. I also know that the Bush numbers on the Deficit were wrong, and had to be corrected this year.

So no..I don't buy any of the crap that comes out of the Bush administration.

They were a big bunch of liars. And they got us into Iraq based on those lies.

WOW dude
I have nothing else to say, I never knew

chill out, no-one cares

Well, she's funny and quick-witted, that should count for something.

Boops Lonelaughter is a woman? I never would have guessed with that classy avatar she has

Or is it she had?
No she still has it, so the correct grammar is to have, or she has
right there JW?

5% UE
won Iraq
removed Saddam

Seriously

Seriously, you will not be permitted to revise history, JRK, to a narrative that did not happen. Not ever. You will be confronted with the evidence and critical thinking every time.

All you will do is demonstrate that progressive right wing neo-con philosophy is starkly barren and self-defeating.

Seriously.

Last edited:
Just a guess, and actually based on the avatar.

BD I dated a girl named Betty that was a Boops fanatic
God we had some fun
The Avatar is really none of my business. You know out here in front of god and every body you would think a person would have a little more fore-sight with a matter such as that, did I say that right?

You know, fore-sight and all of that?

Any way,, who am I to say that there are those who maybe offended with such an avatar as that one
whats the right etiquette in a situation like that BDBoop?
Your a lady, right?

Forum List

Back