Political history being re wrote as we watch

Courage? What is this, a video game?

I'm planning on hanging around here a while.....so you'll have plenty of opportunity to dazzle me with your brilliance.

Courage? What is this, a video game?

I'm planning on hanging around here a while.....so you'll have plenty of opportunity to dazzle me with your brilliance.

Video game?
No just the courage to walk the talk, that is all. You made comment of my education as every good lib is suppose to do, de humanize the person so you will not feel that your talking to a human being when you talk down to them. You represent whats wrong with this great nation. You elected THE worse president at the worst time in this countries history and you call me a person with no education

Oh yea the 2 million jobs we lost that you knew better?
DO YOUR DD NEXT TIME BEFORE U STICK THAT EDUCATED FOOT IN THAT EDUCATED MOUTH

2001...... 131,826 110,708 23,873 606 6,826 16,441
2002...... 130,341 108,828 22,557 583 6,716 15,259
2003...... 129,999 108,416 21,816 572 6,735 14,5

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt

dude you post the same shit thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread

Ok ok let's forget about your Iraq-argument obsession....

How many threads did you post this in?

huh,? how many?

Just because you're painting the same painting a different color over and over and over again, doesn't mean it isn't the same painting. You're a spamming troll. Talk about something different for a day in your life, for christ's sake.

dude you post the same shit thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread after thread

Ok ok let's forget about your Iraq-argument obsession....

How many threads did you post this in?

huh,? how many?

Just because you're painting the same painting a different color over and over and over again, doesn't mean it isn't the same painting. You're a spamming troll. Talk about something different for a day in your life, for christ's sake.

You know GT that is none of your business
Talk about obsession, your obsession with squandering accurate information that is extremely relative to a political debate is the only obsession I am aware of
And for Christ sake? Christ cares nothing about your obsession with following me around trying to get me kicked off of this message board
One other thing
I think that have been the first time I used that govt. supplied link for 01-03, if not it has not been many times
Now GT
chill out
stop worrying about the truth
Stop trying to suppress accurate information that is 100% relative to this thread

have a good day

Why is it there are so many people on this message board so scared of the truth?
accusing people of spam when this subject has never been discussed that I am aware of. And surely the performance of GWB with the loss of 2 million jobs in comparison of BHO and the loss of 6 million jobs has to be relevant to this thread

Spamming is like continuing to say the same thing over and over, like accuse me of being a spammer
Gs and Ts have done this regularly when all they have to do is ignore me, like I have them on ignore
(there are ways to be notified when people are bringing harm to ones reputation)

Why is it there are so many people on this message board so scared of the truth?
accusing people of spam when this subject has never been discussed that I am aware of. And surely the performance of GWB with the loss of 2 million jobs in comparison of BHO and the loss of 6 million jobs has to be relevant to this thread

Spamming is like continuing to say the same thing over and over, like accuse me of being a spammer
Gs and Ts have done this regularly when all they have to do is ignore me, like I have them on ignore
(there are ways to be notified when people are bringing harm to ones reputation)

if i can find you arguing about iraq in five threads and link you, and about the Bush 2 million jobs thing in at least 4 threads.....would you consider that spamming or do you really think a new thread needs to be created on those same subjects every time your brain farts burps or coughs?

If i find the links, is it fair to say you're awefully repetative, and it's fucking annoying? What do ya say?

Sorry, nobody's trying to get you kicked off, they're just trying to talk about different things on different days and get sick of seeing you rehash the same arguments over and over and over and over. It's redonkulous

Answer. The Guy who has to try and clean up after the worst president in modern day history, well next to Ronnie that is.......

Yea 5% UE
the creation of 5 million jobs after 9-11
defending the country while giving a very large tax break to working class

No child left behind as well as his addition to medicare needed funding thru state and additional payroll tax for medicare (would have been pennies)
I also felt the war(s) should have been funded thru a VAT tax that everyone paid in and that ended the second the war(s) ended

What a terrible president
Thank god we got the one we got now to fix that 8 years of, of, well what was so bad?

Well, THIS is sure a new thread topic for JRK! What a clever idea for saying the same thing the 345th different way....with the 343rd example of bad grammar.

5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

Seriously....it's not the "left wing media". It's our nations historians.

History News Network

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history | The Raw Story

Now....what does this make BHO? We'll see as his presidency winds down but I doubt it will be as bad as Bush unless Obama send tens of thousands of our kids to their deaths under false pretenses.

Well, THIS is sure a new thread topic for JRK! What a clever idea for saying the same thing the 345th different way....with the 343rd example of bad grammar.

Going thru life attacking your fellow american is a fucked up way to go thru life. It is a good thing that grammar patrol has nothing to do with being an engineer, I would not know what to do

It is also a very good way to ignore the fact that 5% UE was the norm and that deficits on a yearly basis multiplied X 8 is less than Obama's policies have added to the debt, in 2

Please, show us your intelligence along with your concerns of the English language, just as long as mommy and daddy keep paying the bills. Hell let us not concern our selves with the 6 million that have lost there jobs in the last 30 months, no, no,as long as there grammar is good, or is it they have "good grammar"
Those who are so devoted to correct grammar are making so much of a difference in this countries future

Going thru life attacking your fellow american is a fucked up way to go thru life. It is a good thing that grammar patrol has nothing to do with being an engineer, I would not know what to do

So, any assertion, no matter how questionable, poorly reasoned, outlandish, or just plain silly, is immune from negative commentary because of the poster's nativity.

Carried to its logical conclusion, Boiking Obama is similarly immune from negative critique.

Just sayin.

Please, show us your intelligence along with your concerns of the English language, just as long as mommy and daddy keep paying the bills. Hell let us not concern our selves with the 6 million that have lost there jobs in the last 30 months, no, no,as long as there grammar is good, or is it they have "good grammar"
Those who are so devoted to correct grammar are making so much of a difference in this countries future

Being able to effectively communicate is essential to both the budding and the practiced rhetorician. Grammar, punctuation, and prosaic style are all effective tools in presenting an argument that is taken seriously.

So, any assertion, no matter how questionable, poorly reasoned, outlandish, or just plain silly, is immune from negative commentary because of the poster's nativity.

Carried to its logical conclusion, Boiking Obama is similarly immune from negative critique.

Just sayin.

You understand that what ever it is you do for a living/living off of your parents is not a career that is based on results
Poorly reasoned?
Outlandish?

Being able to effectively communicate is essential to both the budding and the practiced rhetorician. Grammar, punctuation, and prosaic style are all effective tools in presenting an argument that is taken seriously.

Your joking right?

Just sayin.
You understand that what ever it is you do for a living/living off of your parents is not a career that is based on results
Poorly reasoned?
Outlandish?

Your joking right?
No Sonny, and as you grow up, and perhaps go forth into the grown up world with it's myriad professions, being able to communicate effectively in writing is a plus.
For now I guess it is simply enough for you to be able to clearly inquire
"Wanna sack with that?"

Last edited:

Just sayin.
Poorly reasoned?
Outlandish?

Your joking right?
No Sonny, and as you grow up, and perhaps go forth into the grown up world with it's myriad professions, being able to communicate effectively in writing is a plus.
"Wanna sack with that?"

JW you have no clue as to what a real world career is about I can promise you. to start with attacking anyone for any reason will not get you past being a substitute teacher.

And as far as my grammar goes, the people I work for and have been for a very long time have no issue with it

Dude grow up, chill out
go find anything that will make you happy. Sitting around pecking on that key board and down grading your fellow Americans is no future "sonny"

Poorly reasoned?
Outlandish?

Your joking right?
"Wanna sack with that?"

JW you have no clue as to what a real world career is about I can promise you. to start with attacking anyone for any reason will not get you past being a substitute teacher.

And as far as my grammar goes, the people I work for and have been for a very long time have no issue with it

Dude grow up, chill out
go find anything that will make you happy. Sitting around pecking on that key board and down grading your fellow Americans is no future "sonny"

It's so ironic. You call names and belittle "liberals" in every fucking thread. You: belittle millions. People on here, back atcha?: belittling ONE PERSON.

Think about it, pias one.

Dude grow up, chill out
coffeespit.gif

No doubt you are an outstanding grammarian among your fellow counter clerks, yet to effectively communicate amongst people who are practiced in argument and debate, improving your skills would stand you in good stead.
As for "down grading" (the proper term is degrading) my fellow Americans, one has to understand, if you are going to step up to the plate, the pitcher isn't going to toss slow easy hanging curves over the fat part of the plate just because of the batter's nativity.

Last edited:
Progressives forget they lost their media monopoly

Media monopoly? You ARE joking, right? Had Bush been a Democrat he would have been SLAUGHTERED by the press for sending thousands of our kids off to die under false pretenses. But as it was he was pretty much given a pass. And to top it off he held very few press conferences.

And if you're insinuating that FOX news is "balanced" don't forget the SMACKDOWN President Clinton gave them....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DI7u-TytRU]Bill Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2513JFJsY]Clinton Kicks the Crap out of Fox News Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

They did a hatchet job on him and spread a lot of lies and it finally caught up with the lying bastards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back