Political history being re wrote as we watch

I get more exercise in a day than you get in weeks
while I am doing this I am also taking care of 300 people on a project that is about complete and is a huge success
you know nothing about me

If it is a success it is because you are always on this Board and do nothing on the project.

actually its done
I am waiting for my next assignment
I'm sure the boss will notice that you need to go get those three hundred shopping carts out in the parking lot, after that you can go stock the milk cooler.

Last edited:
5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

You really are a one trick pony

Attachments

• $one_trick_pony_1427145.jpg
    $one_trick_pony_1427145.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 40
5% UE
deficits in the 100 billions with 2 war, 7 major hurricanes, 2 recessions and 9-11
won Iraq
removed Saddam

And the left wing media still are trying to claim GWB was one of the worst. What does this make BHO?

Seriously

You really are a one trick pony

Your response ignores the facts

DaGoose why?
1) 1998 congress with Clinton made it policy to rid the world of Saddam
2) 10/2002 congress said it again with the enforcement of UN sanctions being the trigger
3) 2002, Al Qaeda is ramping up in Iraq
4) Hans Blix states the UN sanctions are being ignored for the most part and boat loads Of weapons are missing that Iraq has documented exist, 1-2003

we invade 3-2003
Info that out of service WMDs are found is presented to congress, 2006
We oversee the sale of 550 metric tons of "yellow cake" from Iraq to Canada, 2008
end of arms agreement is signed in 2008, GWB initiated
we win 12-2011
we are done 12-2011
God bless the people who made it happen
That is Iraq, now can you tell me is this what the press has been reporting?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH lied people died

1998. The 1998 Supplemental Appropriations and Rescissions Act made $5 million available for assistance to the “Iraqi democratic opposition.” The funds could be used “for such activities as organization, training, communication and dissemination of information, developing and implementing agreements among opposition groups, compiling information to support the indictment of Iraqi officials for war crimes, and for related purposes.” (Public Law 105-174, May 1, 1998) In a joint resolution, the House and Senate declared that “the Government of Iraq is in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations.” Congress went on to urge the President “to take appropriate action, in accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws of the United States, to bring Iraq into compliance with its international obligations.”

Notice they didn't offer to use the military?

The two criteria for use of force was not met. Iraq did not pose an ongoing threat and didn't have anything to do with 9-11.

The only part of Iraq that had a al Queda cell before the invasion was in the Kurdish area protected by US/UK and French Planes.

All of Han Blix's statements to the UN can be found on the web. No need to paraphrase.

What did we win for all the years of the occupation. I mean sure the finiest military defeated the depleted Iraq army, such that it was.....but the occuption was FUBAR.

Boy I never seen so many loons when it comes to grammar. Anything to ignore the subject matter

Okay
would it be re written?
to re write?
to re wrote is in the past?
does this make you happy?

Blindboo's analysis of the 1998 law etc has put paid to JRK.

The whole progressive neo-con right wing revisionism is in shambles.

Boy I never seen so many loons when it comes to grammar. Anything to ignore the subject matter

Okay
would it be re written?
to re write?

It's rewritten.

For many of us, it's a pet peeve. Every time I see the thread title, I react.

Actually I am the worlds worst when it comes to red lining reports and such. I guess I need to start redlining my own

Okay
would it be re written?
to re write?

It's rewritten.

Actually I am the worlds worst when it comes to red lining reports and such. I guess I need to start redlining my own

At least this is just a message board. I don't become truly demented unless and until a published author is involved. Totally throws me out of the story.

It's rewritten.

At least this is just a message board. I don't become truly demented unless and until a published author is involved. Totally throws me out of the story.

Just a page of red ink?

If I'm reading, and they say "towed" rather than "toed" the line - I'm like "Really?? This is what you do for a living, and nobody knew the difference?"

If you seriously can't find it in you to lay a healthy amount of blame on Bush for his part in adding policies that have led to a huge meltdown then you're hopeless.

Name your top 5 most disliked polices about Obama and many if not all were being done under Bush. While the Dem congress under Bush (Obama included) take a big part of the blame it was Bush that got what he wanted and the Dems gave it to him hoping to self destruct the Republican party, and it worked... Problem is people voted for Dems in giving them historic wins to NOT have the country self destruct, but that's what you get when our politicians are all about games to win votes while accomplishing nothing good for the country and people in it.

Iraq was a massive failure and bad, wrong, evil even… If it were good and we “won” you wouldn’t have had to debate the positives of the war 10 years later. Same goes for Afghanistan, TARP and stimulus under Bush and under Obama.

It does not matter what you, me or anyone else thinks, the wrong answers will inevitably lead to our full collapse as a country and being it's filthy amounts of obvious we are still deteriorating as a nation I'd say it is safe to say we are still on the wrong track.

If you seriously can't find it in you to lay a healthy amount of blame on Bush for his part in adding policies that have led to a huge meltdown then you're hopeless.

Name your top 5 most disliked polices about Obama and many if not all were being done under Bush. While the Dem congress under Bush (Obama included) take a big part of the blame it was Bush that got what he wanted and the Dems gave it to him hoping to self destruct the Republican party, and it worked... Problem is people voted for Dems in giving them historic wins to NOT have the country self destruct, but that's what you get when our politicians are all about games to win votes while accomplishing nothing good for the country and people in it.

Iraq was a massive failure and bad, wrong, evil even… If it were good and we “won” you wouldn’t have had to debate the positives of the war 10 years later. Same goes for Afghanistan, TARP and stimulus under Bush and under Obama.

It does not matter what you, me or anyone else thinks, the wrong answers will inevitably lead to our full collapse as a country and being it's filthy amounts of obvious we are still deteriorating as a nation I'd say it is safe to say we are still on the wrong track.

What policies am I to hold Bush in account for?
As far as Iraq goes we were fighting Al Qaeda for the most part most of those years we were there
Being against that war is your right. no 9-11, no war
collapse?
yea we are without any doubt on the wrong track. I am amazed so many people think of Iraq as some event we just woke one day and took on. And as it is described it is the event that has us where we are
Without were would we be?
The stimulus and the 200 billion in Tarp Obama got cost more than the war in Iraq did. For the record and after it became apparent that Al Qaeda was who we were fighting in Iraq mostly, I thought we should have added a VAT tax in 05 until we pulled out as we are in weeks.
I also think the savings in military bases that we had in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait along with the additional funding the UN needed during the Iraqi crises we have saved is purposely been left out

9-11 but no need for war in Iraq.

Al Qaeda was fighting in Afghanistan, came to Iraq after Saddam's fall.

TARP was Bush, and the war cost eight times what JRK insists it did.

Blindboo's analysis of the 1998 law etc has put paid to JRK.

The whole progressive neo-con right wing revisionism is in shambles.

And poor old JRK seems to alway ignore any factual rebutal and keeps on posting his less than half truth fables too.

DaGoose why?
1) 1998 congress with Clinton made it policy to rid the world of Saddam
2) 10/2002 congress said it again with the enforcement of UN sanctions being the trigger
3) 2002, Al Qaeda is ramping up in Iraq
4) Hans Blix states the UN sanctions are being ignored for the most part and boat loads Of weapons are missing that Iraq has documented exist, 1-2003

we invade 3-2003
Info that out of service WMDs are found is presented to congress, 2006
We oversee the sale of 550 metric tons of "yellow cake" from Iraq to Canada, 2008
end of arms agreement is signed in 2008, GWB initiated
we win 12-2011
we are done 12-2011
God bless the people who made it happen
That is Iraq, now can you tell me is this what the press has been reporting?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH lied people died

1998. The 1998 Supplemental Appropriations and Rescissions Act made $5 million available for assistance to the “Iraqi democratic opposition.” The funds could be used “for such activities as organization, training, communication and dissemination of information, developing and implementing agreements among opposition groups, compiling information to support the indictment of Iraqi officials for war crimes, and for related purposes.” (Public Law 105-174, May 1, 1998) In a joint resolution, the House and Senate declared that “the Government of Iraq is in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations.” Congress went on to urge the President “to take appropriate action, in accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws of the United States, to bring Iraq into compliance with its international obligations.”

Notice they didn't offer to use the military?

The two criteria for use of force was not met. Iraq did not pose an ongoing threat and didn't have anything to do with 9-11.

The only part of Iraq that had a al Queda cell before the invasion was in the Kurdish area protected by US/UK and French Planes.

All of Han Blix's statements to the UN can be found on the web. No need to paraphrase.

What did we win for all the years of the occupation. I mean sure the finiest military defeated the depleted Iraq army, such that it was.....but the occuption was FUBAR.

Boo I had you on ignore
when you called me liar for no reason I was notified
So what is your claim here?
the 1998 claim is a fact, I claimed nothing else. Your adding material to the thread that has nothing to do with what I said
Part of that 1998 , well here

"Iraq Liberation Act" introduced into Congress
MORE ON THIS PAGE
Iraq Liberation Act" introduced into Congress Iraq News, SEPTEMBER 29, 1998 By Laurie Mylroie
It should be the policy of the United States to seek to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in ... REMOVE SADDAM" USA Today March 3, 1998 We can remove Saddam ...
why do you worry about Blix es comments for? there are some who do not know about those events sense the main stream media ignored them

what else do you claim I lied about?
http://www.iraqwatch.org/government/US/Legislation/ILA.htm

Last edited:
Oh yea, till you lie about me again your back on ignore BOO

Oh yea, till you lie about me again your back on ignore BOO

You are the one lying about the evidence and narrative, JRK. Your nonsense has been repeatedly debunked and you immorally keep right along with your hands over your ears as you sing "la la la".

One other item BOO
if none of the conditions were met to invade, (such as enforcing UN resolutions) then why didn't congress impeach GWB?
I keep telling you there were weapons designated WMDs found in Iraq by the DOD and presented to congress in 2006 and you kept ignoring that
Why?

Forum List

Back