Political history being re wrote as we watch

every nation that has a Saddam and is stupid enough to give the world a reason to put the mandates on them the UN did after Kuwait
sure

The US congress gave the order also. I just provided for you dem. congressmen made the same conclusions on the intel we had as GWB
By the way, why did you ignore that

As stated before Congress cannot order the military to do anything. Furthermore Congess did not get the same breifing in Sept 2002 by the head of the CIA that said we had credible evidence that Saddam has no WMD programs.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed." -- Madeline Albright, 1998

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983" -- National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998

"Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people." -- Tom Daschle in 1998

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

Even today, Iraq is not nearly disarmed. Based on highly credible intelligence, UNSCOM [the U.N. weapons inspectors] suspects that Iraq still has biological agents like anthrax, botulinum toxin, and clostridium perfringens in sufficient quantity to fill several dozen bombs and ballistic missile warheads, as well as the means to continue manufacturing these deadly agents. Iraq probably retains several tons of the highly toxic VX substance, as well as sarin nerve gas and mustard gas. This agent is stored in artillery shells, bombs, and ballistic missile warheads. And Iraq retains significant dual-use industrial infrastructure that can be used to rapidly reconstitute large-scale chemical weapons production." -- Ex-Un Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter in 1998

RightWingNews.com :: Archives

Okay, what every you say Boo

You are trying the ploy of affirmative silence. The British crown used it against Thomas More to try and cut off his head. So, I will use it as well in the future with you. Saddam was going to fall sooner or later, and I would support that fall. Now do you support pre-emptive wars against enemies of the United States, whether they are a danger to the United States or not? Your refusal to answer will be taken as "yes" you do. Thank you for doing this. You are not going to be able to deflect at all in this ensuing dialogue.

your on ignore dude SNIP

Taken as yes JR does support pre-emptive wars against enemies of the United States, whether they are a danger to the United States or not? :lol::lol::lol:

JRK's own Doctrine of Pre-Emptive Silent Affirmation confirms, even without UN inspectors, that he endorse pre-emptive war against anyone who looks cross-eyed at the US.

He is a war criminal in the making.

I do not get it. your saying any president other than FDR has dealt with what GWB has dealt with?
What medication are you taking?
what does RR have to do with this thread? and I am sure that what ever role the USA had with Saddam in the 80s was not to kill 100s of thousands of Iraqis

You libs, your anger, you brain washed ideals are killing this nation

Modern day pseudo-conservatism started with RR. RR didn't care how many Arab Muslims (Iranian or Iraqis) were killed due to his policies of supplying arms to both side of that conflict.

Boo the issue is jobs and debt, not what RR id in 1984 besides the start of this run we had the next 25 years
what is wrong with the tax rates as well as the 40 million jobs created sense then?
yea BC raised the rates as well as W sr, not close to the rates as they were prior to RR cut them

And as far as the truth of what really occcured with Iraq, Iran during that time is any-ones guess
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 4 TRILLIONS IN DEBT AND 6 MILLION JOBS GONE SENSE 2008

The title is Politial History being re-wrote as we watch.

Personally I think our policy of interventionism has more to do with the debt than most anything else.

speaking for another member on this message board is very stupid thing to be doing. Boo you and Jake are fools out of your selves stating things and events I have never said

Modern day pseudo-conservatism started with RR. RR didn't care how many Arab Muslims (Iranian or Iraqis) were killed due to his policies of supplying arms to both side of that conflict.

Boo the issue is jobs and debt, not what RR id in 1984 besides the start of this run we had the next 25 years
what is wrong with the tax rates as well as the 40 million jobs created sense then?
yea BC raised the rates as well as W sr, not close to the rates as they were prior to RR cut them

And as far as the truth of what really occcured with Iraq, Iran during that time is any-ones guess
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 4 TRILLIONS IN DEBT AND 6 MILLION JOBS GONE SENSE 2008

The title is Politial History being re-wrote as we watch.

Personally I think our policy of interventionism has more to do with the debt than most anything else.

what are you talking about now?
Boo just google US budget 2007 and compre it to 2009-10-11 budgets

As stated before Congress cannot order the military to do anything. Furthermore Congess did not get the same breifing in Sept 2002 by the head of the CIA that said we had credible evidence that Saddam has no WMD programs.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." -- From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

"Saddam's goal ... is to achieve the lifting of U.N. sanctions while retaining and enhancing Iraq's weapons of mass destruction programs. We cannot, we must not and we will not let him succeed." -- Madeline Albright, 1998

"(Saddam) will rebuild his arsenal of weapons of mass destruction and some day, some way, I am certain he will use that arsenal again, as he has 10 times since 1983" -- National Security Adviser Sandy Berger, Feb 18, 1998

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow." -- Bill Clinton in 1998

"Iraq is not the only nation in the world to possess weapons of mass destruction, but it is the only nation with a leader who has used them against his own people." -- Tom Daschle in 1998

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." -- Nancy Pelosi, December 16, 1998

Even today, Iraq is not nearly disarmed. Based on highly credible intelligence, UNSCOM [the U.N. weapons inspectors] suspects that Iraq still has biological agents like anthrax, botulinum toxin, and clostridium perfringens in sufficient quantity to fill several dozen bombs and ballistic missile warheads, as well as the means to continue manufacturing these deadly agents. Iraq probably retains several tons of the highly toxic VX substance, as well as sarin nerve gas and mustard gas. This agent is stored in artillery shells, bombs, and ballistic missile warheads. And Iraq retains significant dual-use industrial infrastructure that can be used to rapidly reconstitute large-scale chemical weapons production." -- Ex-Un Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter in 1998

Of all the folks you quote, only one had the power to order the military to do anything. President Clinton did in fact order strikes on Iraq. However in the Bill he sent to Congress he didn't offer to invade, occupy of spend the life of one US soldier.

Do you seriously think that if the director of the CIA had breifed members of Congress with the fact that the CIA didn't believe Iraq had any WMD programs that Congress would have still given President Bush the deciding role on an invasion? I do not.

Of all the folks you quote, only one had the power to order the military to do anything. President Clinton did in fact order strikes on Iraq. However in the Bill he sent to Congress he didn't offer to invade, occupy of spend the life of one US soldier.

Do you seriously think that if the director of the CIA had breifed members of Congress with the fact that the CIA didn't believe Iraq had any WMD programs that Congress would have still given President Bush the deciding role on an invasion? I do not.

Boo is your memory that bad? Do I need to go back to what Blix stated in 1-2003? thats not the CIA
There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"this the comments GWB made that all the libs claim is the big lie. this is a letter from Bob G. A man I voted for in the late 90s

This debate about who is to "blame" for the bad intel never talks about the 18 months after 9-11 that many claim Saddam rid his world of these munitions
He buried fighter jets, he would not bury Munitions?

No-one got it wrong because it was Saddams place to remove the doubt
Not congress
Not the CIA
Not Bill C or GWB

Last edited:
speaking for another member on this message board is very stupid thing to be doing. Boo you and Jake are fools out of your selves stating things and events I have never said

You accuse others of what you do, JRK? That is stupid.

Jake this message accuses me of some serious and false end results of who I am and what I am about, I have never done this to you

Boo is your memory that bad? Do I need to go back to what Blix stated in 1-2003? thats not the CIA
There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."

"this the comments GWB made that all the libs claim is the big lie. this is a letter from Bob G. A man I voted for in the late 90s

Much better than your selective memory thanks.

On February 14, White House spokesperson Ari Fleischer made a valiant but unsuccessful attempt to argue that the report by chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix to the UN Security Council earlier that day provided more justification for a US attack: "The world still has great cause for concern about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons. That's what came out of [the UN headquarters at] New York today."

On the contrary, and much to Washington's chagrin, Blix's report did not provide the "trigger" for war that Washington had demanded. In fact, Blix confirmed that — after more than 400 inspections of more than 300 sites in Iraq — no evidence had been found to support US and British claims that Baghdad possesses biological and chemical weapons, or is developing nuclear weapons.

Blix told the council that the UN Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission "has not found any such weapons, only a small number of empty chemical munitions, which should have been declared and destroyed" (a dozen 1980s-era rocket shells found discarded in an munitions storage facility, and a handful of the same type discovered later by Iraq).

Blix reiterated the conclusion of his January 27 report to the Security Council that Iraq was allowing "access to all sites and assistance to UNMOVIC in the establishment of the necessary infrastructure", including access to sites "that had never been declared or inspected, as well as to presidential sites and private residences".

IRAQ: Blix disappoints Washington warmongers | Green Left Weekly

Senator Graham did not get briefed by the Head of the CIA (like President Bush did) either.

Anything else you want debunked?

On February 14, White House spokesperson Ari Fleischer made a valiant but unsuccessful attempt to argue that the report by chief UN weapons inspector Hans Blix to the UN Security Council earlier that day provided more justification for a US attack: "The world still has great cause for concern about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons. That's what came out of [the UN headquarters at] New York today."

On the contrary, and much to Washington's chagrin, Blix's report did not provide the "trigger" for war that Washington had demanded. In fact, Blix confirmed that — after more than 400 inspections of more than 300 sites in Iraq — no evidence had been found to support US and British claims that Baghdad possesses biological and chemical weapons, or is developing nuclear weapons.

Blix told the council that the UN Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission "has not found any such weapons, only a small number of empty chemical munitions, which should have been declared and destroyed" (a dozen 1980s-era rocket shells found discarded in an munitions storage facility, and a handful of the same type discovered later by Iraq).

Blix reiterated the conclusion of his January 27 report to the Security Council that Iraq was allowing "access to all sites and assistance to UNMOVIC in the establishment of the necessary infrastructure", including access to sites "that had never been declared or inspected, as well as to presidential sites and private residences".

Senator Graham did not get briefed by the Head of the CIA (like President Bush did) either.

De bunked?
all you have done is confirmed
And why would you say Bob G. was never briefed by the CIA? you got a link to back that up?
Bob G was the head of intel committee for congress

And as far as Blix goes, he said oh shit after he made those accurate comments, and kept saying it for years after
does it really mak a diff what his intent was? to be honest Boo you made a better case for GWB. Saddam was not doing the right thing, it was a double whammy

Congress stated to enforce UN resolutions
Blix according to your claims after 1-27 again he is not allowing access
Sorry
again, confirm, not de bunked
in fact you might want to find a freind that knows something about law(debate) before you present your next evidence

Last edited:

De bunked?
all you have done is confirmed
And why would you say Bob G. was never briefed by the CIA? you got a link to back that up?
Bob G was the head of intel committee for congress

And as far as Blix goes, he said oh shit after he made those accurate comments, and kept saying it for years after
does it really mak a diff what his intent was? to be honest Boo you made a better case for GWB. Saddam was not doing the right thing, it was a double whammy

Congress stated to enforce UN resolutions
Blix according to your claims after 1-27 again he is not allowing access
Sorry
again, confirm, not de bunked
in fact you might want to find a freind that knows something about law(debate) before you present your next evidence

Again President Bush was briefed by the head of the CIA in Sept 2002 that the CIA had credible evidence that Iraq did not have any new WMD programs. That briefing was not shared with Congress. The link to this briefing has been posted many times.

There was no UN resolution authorizing any member state to use military force to remove Saddam from power.

Utterly debunked. Yore re-wrote ain't write.

I do not get it. your saying any president other than FDR has dealt with what GWB has dealt with?
What medication are you taking?
what does RR have to do with this thread? and I am sure that what ever role the USA had with Saddam in the 80s was not to kill 100s of thousands of Iraqis

You libs, your anger, you brain washed ideals are killing this nation

You're right JRK, whoever was the first to mention Iraq in this thread should be banished to Tehran

This debate about who is to "blame" for the bad intel never talks about the 18 months after 9-11 that many claim Saddam rid his world of these munitions
He buried fighter jets, he would not bury Munitions?

No-one got it wrong because it was Saddams place to remove the doubt
Not congress
Not the CIA
Not Bill C or GWB

If he ever intended to use the fighters again I'd suggest that burying them wasn't his bestest idea.

You're right JRK, whoever was the first to mention Iraq in this thread should be banished to Tehran

The thread's intent was to make aware as to how much Spammed lies where told that now with BHO performance are being exposed
Iraq as it pertains to GWB has its place in this thread. Liberals use a tactic that is to change the subject matter, muck it up.
I did a thread on paid spammers. I have watched on it this message board as they team up, and do what they can to destroy threads that have value exposing the truth

Jake this message accuses me of some serious and false end results of who I am and what I am about, I have never done this to you

You are guilty of seriously failing in this OP. If you don't like it, then you should research and analyze far more carefully.

Here, try this.

Twist your philosophy to fit the actual facts, not the facts to your predetermined philosophy.

The thread's intent was to make aware as to how much Spammed lies where told that now with BHO performance are being exposed
Iraq as it pertains to GWB has its place in this thread. Liberals use a tactic that is to change the subject matter, muck it up.
I did a thread on paid spammers. I have watched on it this message board as they team up, and do what they can to destroy threads that have value exposing the truth

You have succeeded in demonstrating that your spammed lying and repetitive posting of debunked arguments have no effect in changing the minds of cons, libs, and centrists who are better informed and much more honest than you.

The only one on the entire board who I believe to be a paid blogger is bigrebnc, and that only in the last six months. That will change in the future.

I do believe that you hope to land such a position. Do ask for a reference from me. :lol:

You have succeeded in demonstrating that your spammed lying and repetitive posting of debunked arguments have no effect in changing the minds of cons, libs, and centrists who are better informed and much more honest than you.

The only one on the entire board who I believe to be a paid blogger is bigrebnc, and that only in the last six months. That will change in the future.

I do believe that you hope to land such a position. Do ask for a reference from me. :lol:

Jake why do I scare you so much? I have no idea why tou are so focused on attacking me?
Dude you need prayer
God bless you Jake, I hope you find peace brother

Forum List

Back