Political Establishment Has No Problem With Sky Rocketing White Death Rates

It's still better to be white, but it also helps to go to college. The problem with being a white man without an education is that you're competing with non-whites who are willing to work for a lot less money. The white man is naturally at the top of the food chain, being more intelligent, more creative, and harder working than non-whites. But there's less and less room for whites on the lower rungs of the ladder.

White men are not any of those things. If not for white male privilege, you would have to compete with the rest of us and you'd lose. That's the true source of white male anger.

One just has to see where non-white people live in America to know that they are not the most brightest and intelligent and hard working people on earth. The world is a much better place to live thanks to old whitey. White males are starting to get angry alright at having to listen to white hating morons like you. I will bet you that there is not one black in America that would dare go live in another black African country. They know better than to do so. No free food stamps and welfare handouts over there, and life is not sacred in many of those countries. Blacks should be thankful that they live among white people. They are safe with white people.

What a bunch of garbage. Your ignorance of black people and their lives knows no bounds.

White do you White Supremicists always assume the person you are "mansplaining" about your superiority isn't a white person? I guess you can't imagine that an right-thinking white person would think that you're a low-life piece of shit. Maybe your "right-thinking" buddies all agree with you but this left-thinking white woman thinks you don't know your ass from a hole in the group.

Asians where using the abacus as a computer while our white ancestors were living in caves. The brown-skinned Egyptians were keeping libraries, weaving linen, making beatiful jewellry and building pyramids while our white ancestors were wearing animal skins for clothing.

Asian, brown and black people had laws, writing and mathematics when whites were living like animals. White Europeans simply overran and conquered the Romans and then co-opted the knowledge and learning of the peoples who came before them, and used it to build white European civilization as we know it. Europe still lagged hundreds of years behind the Asians in medicine, astronomy, art and architecture.

White America (Canada and the US) was the first civilzation to embrace mass production, which gave the US in particular, a great deal of wealth. Military spending is what makes the US powerful and mighty. It doesn't make you smarter than any other nation, and in many ways it makes you dumber.

What leftist rag did you get all that garbage from? Everything that I see and use in my home was invented by a white man. Who gave us flight? Who gave us vehicles to move around in? Who built cruise and cargo ships? I could name hundreds of things that the white race has invented for the betterment of man but I doubt that you would give a shit. Whites built modern cities with homes built into them and all with running water and electricity. Obviously, you must live under the bridge.
Go away you ignorant white leftist fool. And you calling yourself a left thinking white woman has to be the best joke that I heard today. Leftists are unable to think. They lack any common sense or logic, and live in a world of emotionalism and foolishness. If the world left it up to you leftists losers there would be no world left to live in as we know it today. As a matter of fact thanks to you and your liberal leftist ilk, America has been falling apart for decades now. Hopefully, Trump can fix up the mess that you lieberal leftist losers have created. Bye for now. :banana:

Forum List

Back