Political Establishment Has No Problem With Sky Rocketing White Death Rates

Nature makes mistakes all the time depending on your viewpoint. I understand what you mean. Everything has a reason or purpose for being alive. However, when a life form is created that is destined to die out or be absorbed by an existing population then one could deem that a "mistake". The facts are that if whites died out nothing would be lost as far as the human race goes. If whites were the only race alive the human race would die out. The genetic diversity isnt there. Conversely Blacks have more genetic diversity than all the other "races" combined. Whites have to insert the more dominant genes in their bloodlines and redefining what white is in order to survive as a race. If the entire world kept on mixing across racial lines whites would disappear. Everyone would look more like a mix of Black and Asian.
Where do you get that whites were destined to die off.

Nature. Whites have recessive/defective genes and low numbers. Their skin mutation is at odds with the sun. The only place they would survive would be in cold climates with little sun.
They've always had low numbers. Defective genes? Come on man all races have defective genes. You don't even believe that last sentence. Would you help a white man if you knew you could save his life?
No. I really do believe it. I always wondered why whites had so many issues with genetic disorders and then I found out that due to inbreeding whites almost died out in europe during the ice age. That time period still haunts them. Look it up.

It depends on what I am helping him with.

I once saved a drunk white man from being run over by a train. Does that count?
Yes it does count. Why didn't nature run its course then. How could such a genetically defective group overcome such events and become one of the strongest races alive? Science dosent have all answers, nor is it right enough of the time to get my complete trust. With that said we all have our beliefs and viewpoints, and I don't either one of us will change ours any time soon. Only the Creator knows what lays ahead.
Whites are far from the strongest race alive. That honor goes to the Black race. I think you meant how did they become the most violent. Easy. They lacked intellect and like most people that lack intellect their efforts went into violence and mayhem instead of intellectual pursuits like building civilizations like Black people did. That lack of intellect is handed down to them from their neanderthal ancestors. At least thats my theory.

Where do you get that whites were destined to die off.

Nature. Whites have recessive/defective genes and low numbers. Their skin mutation is at odds with the sun. The only place they would survive would be in cold climates with little sun.
They've always had low numbers. Defective genes? Come on man all races have defective genes. You don't even believe that last sentence. Would you help a white man if you knew you could save his life?
No. I really do believe it. I always wondered why whites had so many issues with genetic disorders and then I found out that due to inbreeding whites almost died out in europe during the ice age. That time period still haunts them. Look it up.

Yes it does count. Why didn't nature run its course then. How could such a genetically defective group overcome such events and become one of the strongest races alive? Science dosent have all answers, nor is it right enough of the time to get my complete trust. With that said we all have our beliefs and viewpoints, and I don't either one of us will change ours any time soon. Only the Creator knows what lays ahead.
Whites are far from the strongest race alive. That honor goes to the Black race. I think you meant how did they become the most violent. Easy. They lacked intellect and like most people that lack intellect their efforts went into violence and mayhem instead of intellectual pursuits like building civilizations like Black people did. That lack of intellect is handed down to them from their neanderthal ancestors. At least thats my theory.
Never said the strongest, they are only one of the strongest. Blacks did have a hand in building up civilization no doubt, along with all other races. Whites have been very destructive but I doubt it was because they they lacked intelligence. To win wars takes strategy and planning. I just don't believe one single race is completely superior over another. Are they better at certain things, hell yes. That's why we need each other.

In general blacks are not a strong race. In Africa blacks are generally spindly they have the talent of being able to run very fast. It is their natural protection.

American blacks are very strong. If you were to view an American black next to an African black, they would look like a separate species. The American would appear huge.

The African American has the benefit of the selective breeding practices of the old slave masters. Also, the blending of the hardier white blood has been of benefit to American black people.

In general blacks are not a strong race. In Africa blacks are generally spindly they have the talent of being able to run very fast. It is their natural protection.

American blacks are very strong. If you were to view an American black next to an African black, they would look like a separate species. The American would appear huge.

The African American has the benefit of the selective breeding practices of the old slave masters. Also, the blending of the hardier white blood has been of benefit to American black people.
You say some retarded shit most of the time but I think this time you just topped yourself. Africans are strong as hell. They arent diluted like us Black Americans are.

Never said the strongest, they are only one of the strongest. Blacks did have a hand in building up civilization no doubt, along with all other races. Whites have been very destructive but I doubt it was because they they lacked intelligence. To win wars takes strategy and planning. I just don't believe one single race is completely superior over another. Are they better at certain things, hell yes. That's why we need each other.
Blacks didnt just have a hand, they established the first civilizations in Sumer and Egypt. At least thats what it says in the bible and also from their own records. Now when we talk about prior to that whites dont want to admit the civilizations that existed long before those two. The civilizations those two learned from seem to be suspiciously missing from white mens version of history.

To win wars only requires a cruel cunning indicative of most predators. I wouldnt term that cunning as true intelligence. I would say it was just instinctual. True intelligence concentrates on learning and study. Those two qualities were absent in the white civilizations prior to being educated by Africa. To make matters worse they somehow regressed and forgot what they were taught during the Dark Ages. Blacks had to reeducate them. Now remember I am speaking generally. Not all whites are dumb and not all Blacks are intelligent. We dont need both races. We only need Blacks to survive if youre speaking genetically.

They've always had low n umbers. Defective genes? Come on man all races have defective genes. You don't even believe that last sentence. Would you help a white man if you knew you could save his life?

Blacks didnt just have a hand, they established the first civilizations in Sumer and Egypt. At least thats what it says in the bible and also from their own records. Now when we talk about prior to that whites dont want to admit the civilizations that existed long before those two. The civilizations those two learned from seem to be suspiciously missing from white mens version of history.

To win wars only requires a cruel cunning indicative of most predators. I wouldnt term that cunning as true intelligence. I would say it was just instinctual. True intelligence concentrates on learning and study. Those two qualities were absent in the white civilizations prior to being educated by Africa. To make matters worse they somehow regressed and forgot what they were taught during the Dark Ages. Blacks had to reeducate them. Now remember I am speaking generally. Not all whites are dumb and not all Blacks are intelligent. We dont need both races. We only need Blacks to survive if youre speaking genetically.
There's a lot of opinions in those statements my friend even so I still respect them. May not agree with all of them but I do respect them.

Despite this being a shocking development that is completely opposite from the demographic rates in Europe, our Political Establishment and their bought off Journalist Thralls have no intention of making this a national emergency, but it is.

BN-SP330_201703_G_20170322174341.jpg

The above chart shows death rate due to alcohol, drugs and suicide, ages 50-54. It is now TWICE that of the major nations of Europe and going higher.

This is obviously linked to the bad economic prospects for whites in various industries as they get laid off for kids right out of college and H1-B visa indentured servants or replaced by black market criminal labor.

Driving the uptick are increases in “deaths of despair”—from drugs, alcohol-related liver diseases and suicide, as well as a slowdown in progress against death in middle age from heart disease and cancer, the nation’s biggest killers, wrote Anne Case and Nobel Prize-winning economist Angus Deaton, her husband. The pair examined more than 15 data sets, including government health statistics, death certificates and various economic indicators.

The analysis paints a portrait of a gradual “collapse of the white, high-school-educated working class after its heyday in the early 1970s,” whose health, mental well-being, and attachment to the labor force have become successively worse for people born after 1945, they said.

The opioid epidemic has only heightened a trend that was already under way before those drugs hit the market, they said.

By contrast, Ms. Case and Mr. Deaton noted, the mortality rate has continued to decline this century for whites with a college degree, albeit more slowly than before.​

Why is this not a national scandal and a story we see every night on the major news networks?

Because the political establishment WANTS us to die off as the National Review once said?

White people better start to wake up and unite together or else we will become a minority in our own white countries. White people are already a minority in the rest of the world. People like David Duke is right but white people will not listen to what he is trying to tell them. If adults don't care than maybe they should think about their children and grandchildren. They will have to face the wrath from the non-white world and that wrath will be on their white hands. Get with the program white people. It' has now come down to do or die. It's up to you, whitey.

"White countries"????????

And if the white man/woman becomes the minority in America than they will have to deal with a white hating loser like hunky dory. You have been warned.

What the hell are you talking about?

If you haven't noticed already, than you have to be stunned which is what I have been saying for a long time now. It's time for white people all over the world to unite before fools like hunky dory here gets the white race eliminated.

Despite this being a shocking development that is completely opposite from the demographic rates in Europe, our Political Establishment and their bought off Journalist Thralls have no intention of making this a national emergency, but it is.

The above chart shows death rate due to alcohol, drugs and suicide, ages 50-54. It is now TWICE that of the major nations of Europe and going higher.

This is obviously linked to the bad economic prospects for whites in various industries as they get laid off for kids right out of college and H1-B visa indentured servants or replaced by black market criminal labor.

Driving the uptick are increases in “deaths of despair”—from drugs, alcohol-related liver diseases and suicide, as well as a slowdown in progress against death in middle age from heart disease and cancer, the nation’s biggest killers, wrote Anne Case and Nobel Prize-winning economist Angus Deaton, her husband. The pair examined more than 15 data sets, including government health statistics, death certificates and various economic indicators.

The analysis paints a portrait of a gradual “collapse of the white, high-school-educated working class after its heyday in the early 1970s,” whose health, mental well-being, and attachment to the labor force have become successively worse for people born after 1945, they said.

The opioid epidemic has only heightened a trend that was already under way before those drugs hit the market, they said.

By contrast, Ms. Case and Mr. Deaton noted, the mortality rate has continued to decline this century for whites with a college degree, albeit more slowly than before.​

Why is this not a national scandal and a story we see every night on the major news networks?

Because the political establishment WANTS us to die off as the National Review once said?

White people better start to wake up and unite together or else we will become a minority in our own white countries. White people are already a minority in the rest of the world. People like David Duke is right but white people will not listen to what he is trying to tell them. If adults don't care than maybe they should think about their children and grandchildren. They will have to face the wrath from the non-white world and that wrath will be on their white hands. Get with the program white people. It' has now come down to do or die. It's up to you, whitey.

And if the white man/woman becomes the minority in America than they will have to deal with a white hating loser like hunky dory. You have been warned.

If you haven't noticed already, than you have to be stunned which is what I have been saying for a long time now. It's time for white people all over the world to unite before fools like hunky dory here gets the white race eliminated.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there aren't enough cowardly idiots in the world for you to "unite" with to any particular end.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there aren't enough cowardly idiots in the world for you to "unite" with to any particular end.

Don't be sorry? Just keep being the idiot fool that you are. It works well for you. :blahblah:

And most Africans look at American blacks as a different ethnicity and race.

Our blacks are called 'coloreds' over there due to them having a rich intermixture of European blood.

I think that humanity two hundred years from now is going to look more like American blacks than Europeans or Africans.

I think that humanity two hundred years from now is going to look more like American blacks than Europeans or Africans.
Nope. Because all mixed individuals ALWAYS go back into the black gene pool. The white race has virtually no "black blood." African Americans are on average, 20% white.

Nope. Because all mixed individuals ALWAYS go back into the black gene pool. The white race has virtually no "black blood." African Americans are on average, 20% white.
What does " go back into the black gene pool" actually mean?

Take Obama's family for example.

Barry has African father/white mother. He calls himself black. He identifies black. He marries black. His children are 25% white but they identify as black. Any mixed race offspring always go back into the black gene pool.

It means that Death Angel is a white supremecist nazi piece of shit.

It means that Death Angel is a white supremecist nazi piece of shit.
Notice the DragonHag doesn't refute what I say, only goes with personal lies.

It's still better to be white, but it also helps to go to college. The problem with being a white man without an education is that you're competing with non-whites who are willing to work for a lot less money. The white man is naturally at the top of the food chain, being more intelligent, more creative, and harder working than non-whites. But there's less and less room for whites on the lower rungs of the ladder.

White men are not any of those things. If not for white male privilege, you would have to compete with the rest of us and you'd lose. That's the true source of white male anger.

An unfortunate side effect of white privilege.
Generations of whites have been on top for so long, they have no social mechanism for dealing with adversity. The strong whites will survive and carry on.

This is obviously the result of Reagan's hatred of the working man and roll back of the economic reforms of the Great Depression.
Not just Reagan - Republicans

After Hillary said of white working men “screw’em”

Bill Clinton [1995] said:

"I know how you feel. I understand Hillary's sense of outrage. It makes me mad too.

Sure, we lost our base in the South; our boys voted for Gingrich. But let me tell you

something. I know these boys. I grew up with them. Hardworking, poor, white boys,

who feel left out, feel that our reforms always come at their expense.

Think about it, every progressive advance our country has made since the Civil War

has been on their backs. They're the ones asked to pay the price of progress.

Now, we are the party of progress ….”

Hillary Clinton On Southern Working Class Whites In 1995: "Screw 'Em" | The Huffington Post

Now, we are the party of progress, but let me tell you, until we find a way to include these boys in our programs, until we stop making them pay the whole price of liberty for others, we are never going to unite our party, never really going to have change that sticks.

Hillary Clinton On Southern Working Class Whites In 1995: "Screw 'Em" | The Huffington Post

Forum List

Back