Political Correctness: The pushback continues

Anti-women pro-lifers, homophobia, racism, islamophobia, environmental phobia, ---- is there anything a Christian can say that is not deemed evil and causing the mental and breakdown of society? A society that is so full of itself it makes one physically ill thinking about it.

I'd be more impressed with "Christians" if the spent less time trying to impose their superstitions on the rest of us and actually do the things Jesus talked about.

You know, take care of the poor, treat people the way you'd want to be treated, etc.

Jesus didn't talk about gays or abortion once in the Gospels. It just wasn't that important to him.

He spent a lot of time condemning the rich and greed.

Yeah, remember when Jesus chided the Romans to "pay their fair share" to help the 99% Jews?

Please STFU about Jesus and the Bible

Face it, that zero "Tyrone" with the blasphemous avatar is a GOP plant. Every word he breathes is hilariously stupid and makes "his side" look bad.

Not even the most extreme leftist would want to be within 100 feet of him.

Don't think so. he's an asshat troll, but he's one of your asshat trolls. It's missing the general feel of a "false flag" poster.

Well I was only speculating.

I do not see how he can be helping the liberal causes in any way because he such a total juvenile embarrassment?

All his power and courage comes from being anonymous. He is playing a video game in his own head where he must be some magical wizard and despot?

I just cannot figure out how some kids think these days? Live for the moment and to hell with the consequences.

And right on cue, I see my little stalker friend just had to jump in.

He loves me.

Whatever he said, I suspect it was less than positive.

Sometimes this is just too easy. The Regressive Left self-identifies for me daily.

You're a troll.
And another one, right on cue.

Obama pushes back on "The Donald" and he trolls him too...way to go Black Dude...

Obama To Trump: ‘Perhaps Ignorant Racists Should Wear Special ID Badges Too’
Obama1-1024x634.jpg

Obama_Newsweek_Stoned_Pres.jpg

He loves me.

Sometimes this is just too easy. The Regressive Left self-identifies for me daily.

See? The funny part here is that Mac is the most PC person on this board. He doesn't want to debate anyone.

Anyone who disagrees with him just gets the 'stalker' treatment or some such ridicule.

Notice that none of the Regressive Leftists have actually addressed the links in the OP, or the long list of examples of honest liberals I have provided.

They're very angry and therefore just lashing out.

Good.

I posted the President's comments about this 2 weeks ago, dumbass.

He loves me.

See? The funny part here is that Mac is the most PC person on this board. He doesn't want to debate anyone.

Anyone who disagrees with him just gets the 'stalker' treatment or some such ridicule.
You're a hardcore left wing partisan ideologue, and here you are.

So I guess that kinda shoots down your post.

Anything else?

He loves me.

You're a troll.

You've never posted a single example of me engaging in this PC you rant about.

You have repeatedly accused me of being 'politically correct' because I've defended innocent Muslims -

a position that I finally got you to admit you agreed with. You're a troll.

Face it, that zero "Tyrone" with the blasphemous avatar is a GOP plant. Every word he breathes is hilariously stupid and makes "his side" look bad.

Not even the most extreme leftist would want to be within 100 feet of him.

Don't think so. he's an asshat troll, but he's one of your asshat trolls. It's missing the general feel of a "false flag" poster.

Well I was only speculating.

I do not see how he can be helping the liberal causes in any way because he such a total juvenile embarrassment?

All his power and courage comes from being anonymous. He is playing a video game in his own head where he must be some magical wizard and despot?

I just cannot figure out how some kids think these days? Live for the moment and to hell with the consequences.

Two possible outcomes:

He really is this stupid.

He's a troll, and not a very good one.

He loves me.

You're a troll.

You've never posted a single example of me engaging in this PC you rant about.

You have repeatedly accused me of being 'politically correct' because I've defended innocent Muslims -

a position that I finally got you to admit you agreed with. You're a troll.
Wow, you're very angry.

Good, that's what I anticipated, and you haven't let me down.

The ignore feature works great, use it. Otherwise I'll continue to point out how you folks are deflecting.

He loves me.

Anything else?

What I am is what I believe.

You've been a hardcore opponent of the Iraq war since before it began, correct? As have I.

Does that make you a hardcore leftwing partisan ideologue?

He loves me.

Anything else?

What I am is what I believe.

You've been a hardcore opponent of the Iraq war since before it began, correct? As have I.

Does that make you a hardcore leftwing partisan ideologue?
It makes me an independent, unlike you.

Oh, by the way.

Forum List

Back