Political Cartoon

tumblr_pa07sy38i71qzm7u9o1_540.jpg

upload_2018-8-4_18-41-22.png

:clap: You can't make this up. The Former Hooker FLOTUS is not a team player! Hahaha!:abgg2q.jpg::dunno::eek-52:

Prove that LIAR!
It's required that all ill people showing up at an ER's be given medical treatment.
No vet's are put on waiting lists where illegal get care. VA won't service illegals as no ID card to check in.
But I'm sure the V.A. medical place will provide care till EMS arrives to take the illegal away to get more care if needed.

But let's deport soonest, after stabilizing the ill/hurt. Rather than taking on the medical needs on Gobmint dimes..
Even Vets know this meme is not true. LIAR DOPer Poster!

Prove that LIAR!
It's required that all ill people showing up at an ER's be given medical treatment.
No vet's are put on waiting lists where illegal get care. VA won't service illegals as no ID card to check in.
But I'm sure the V.A. medical place will provide care till EMS arrives to take the illegal away to get more care if needed.

But let's deport soonest, after stabilizing the ill/hurt. Rather than taking on the medical needs on Gobmint dimes..
Even Vets know this meme is not true. LIAR DOPer Poster!
Makig Excuses again,,,,, Putting Ilegals ahead of vets.
You are a sad sad person.
You say eve vets know this is not true,,,,But you are not a vet so don;t speak for them. BTW what service were you in?

tumblr_inline_pcwtcvQniZ1uynikf_540.jpg

till wonder why “professional” politicians are going ape shit because Hillary lost? Do you really think things like this would have come to light if she had? DRAIN THE SWAMP!

Forum List

Back