Political Cartoon

85066463_2820199874684357_3632864427662901248_o.jpg

TDS on full display.
Spoken by people who still bitch about Obama nearly 4 years after he left office.

Show me a post where I mention Obama or consider yourself a liar.
I don't consider myself a liar and I am not going to go looking for your posts. You republicans have gone on about Obama for the entire trump term.

So, you can make accusations.......

That you can't back up........

Besides being a racist......

You are a liar...........

TDS on full display.
Spoken by people who still bitch about Obama nearly 4 years after he left office.

I don't consider myself a liar and I am not going to go looking for your posts. You republicans have gone on about Obama for the entire trump term.

That tired ass tactic is dead. You republicans have gone on and on about Obama since he left office/ ODS is strong in your guys..

TDS on full display.

That tired ass tactic is dead. You republicans have gone on and on about Obama since he left office/ ODS is strong in your guys..

But you can't show me where I have gone on and on.....you just make the statement sans support.

Liar....that would be you.

Forum List

Back