Political bullshit

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I will be glad when the 2010 elections are over with. I'm tired of hearing all the same old bullshit day in and day out. I want to begin to hear the "new" line of bullshit that will be bantered about leading up to the 2012 elections. It's time for some new bullshit. The current line of bullshit is getting a little bit old.:eusa_eh:

You won't be hearing any new bullshit. It will still be "It's Bush's fault," "No, it's Obama's fault," "We're better than they are," "No, we're better," "They suck," "Our spending is better than their spending..." Blahda blahda blah...

The song remains the same, only the faces change...

You won't be hearing any new bullshit. It will still be "It's Bush's fault," "No, it's Obama's fault," "We're better than they are," "No, we're better," "They suck," "Our spending is better than their spending..." Blahda blahda blah...

The song remains the same, only the faces change...

Yeah. I know. Wouldn't it be pretty cool if you could not make a political statement that had already been stated by somebody? That would be the bomb.

I will be glad when the 2010 elections are over with. I'm tired of hearing all the same old bullshit day in and day out. I want to begin to hear the "new" line of bullshit that will be bantered about leading up to the 2012 elections. It's time for some new bullshit. The current line of bullshit is getting a little bit old.:eusa_eh:

I have to ask are those all your babies? I bred catahoulas no way any picture like that would stand at any given time.

lol

Hells bells they'd be killing each other and chewing up the pumpkins. I think they earned the title "bad dog honest to god bad freaking dog".

You've already heard it.

You're either a free-thinking rational person or you're a racist.

And it's all Bush's fault.

I'm with you there Big Black Dog... political blow out..

or Politics.. Pfffffft..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back