Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

wrong. It isn't welfare.
financial support given to people in need.
statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK Oldlady :rofl:
So you and your kids are "in need" and that's why your kids go to public school? Schooling is not welfare. Neither is emergency healthcare. It is open to all, no questions. "In need" means they need assistance.
WE PAY FOR IT. That isnt the same thing.
My gawd OL. How do 5th grade dropouts become teachers?
I don't know--you would have to tell me, TN.
We've come full circle in this argument, now we're chasing our tails. One of your most consistently disappointing traits is the inability to entertain the OTHER side of any argument you've plopped down on.
You don't have to agree with it but refusing to recognize that it exists and there is another perspective is downright ignorant and 5th grade.
Sorry, when FACT is involved, other viewpoints are irrelevant.
I will glady listen on something subjective.
? I presented you with additional facts. You wouldn't take them into consideration.

I see they dont want to prove that there are ignorant all white towns..
It was an ignorant thing to say :lol:
I thought I lived in one but was shocked to learn a black guy lived here in 2010. Don't know where they hid him; maybe a foster kid?
Damned people from away. LOL

US immigration officers arrest doctor who has lived in US for 40 years

Trump's anti-illegal immigration policy is doing work.

:banana:

:badgrin:

Send that filthy Polak back to the shithole from whence he came.

:lmao:

:dance:

:blowup:
This is absurd.

There are likely 20-30 million illegals in the US, and they arrest a doctor. Stupid, but government is always stupid.

I wonder...did he pay income taxes? Who paid his FICA taxes?

So why after all this time did he not get his citizenship?
As a Doctor I'm sure he would have had an easy time of it.
Who knows? We likely do not have all the information.

If someone is here illegally, I doubt they are going to come forward and expose themselves to authorities.

If the guy is clean and paid his taxes, they should grant him citizenship. He is obviously contributing to society.
how does an illegal pay taxes?

In pennies?

financial support given to people in need.
statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK Oldlady :rofl:
So you and your kids are "in need" and that's why your kids go to public school? Schooling is not welfare. Neither is emergency healthcare. It is open to all, no questions. "In need" means they need assistance.
WE PAY FOR IT. That isnt the same thing.
My gawd OL. How do 5th grade dropouts become teachers?
I don't know--you would have to tell me, TN.
We've come full circle in this argument, now we're chasing our tails. One of your most consistently disappointing traits is the inability to entertain the OTHER side of any argument you've plopped down on.
You don't have to agree with it but refusing to recognize that it exists and there is another perspective is downright ignorant and 5th grade.
Sorry, when FACT is involved, other viewpoints are irrelevant.
I will glady listen on something subjective.
? I presented you with additional facts. You wouldn't take them into consideration.
you didnt present any facts OL.

This is absurd.

There are likely 20-30 million illegals in the US, and they arrest a doctor. Stupid, but government is always stupid.

I wonder...did he pay income taxes? Who paid his FICA taxes?

So why after all this time did he not get his citizenship?
As a Doctor I'm sure he would have had an easy time of it.
Who knows? We likely do not have all the information.

If someone is here illegally, I doubt they are going to come forward and expose themselves to authorities.

If the guy is clean and paid his taxes, they should grant him citizenship. He is obviously contributing to society.
how does an illegal pay taxes?

He might have came on a visa and was granted a work visa, so there is that way.

You confuse out of status with illegal immigrants, and out os status visa holders came here legally but lost their status where as illegals immigration is those that came illegally no matter border hoping or cargo ship.

What a shame

You can be honest and admit you do not care about him and had he been Hispanic you would be screaming racism...
What an angry person you are :itsok:

Nope, but I know I hit the mark!
Not even close. You are the one who wants people who have made lives here and become part of the community to be banished. I’m sure you laugh at this poor man’s misery.

Please prove what you wrote.

I have no issue with anyone when they come here legally, obey the laws and work on becoming a resident or citizen.

Now the key word is legally versus illegally.

Now it seem you are the one upset about those breaking the law and believe laws are only for those you want to punish but see if the guy was ask to leave after finding out he is illegally here, well he knew the law and during those forty years he could have done a transfer of status with a business, marriage or petition seeing Poland in 1978 was still under Communism rule.

Now explain to the good board why you believe those out of status and those that came here illegally should be allow to ignore the law that others obeyed?

Polak? You conservatives really are a bunch vermin.
Thats what you call someone from poland, you idiot.

If Polak is such a normal term, then go up to someone who's Polish and call them a Polak. See what happens to you.
Thats what you call them. Why would a polak be offended at being called a polak?
Are you offended when someone calls you a muslim?

It’s an ethnic slur, genius.

What a shame

You can be honest and admit you do not care about him and had he been Hispanic you would be screaming racism...

Not even close. You are the one who wants people who have made lives here and become part of the community to be banished. I’m sure you laugh at this poor man’s misery.

Please prove what you wrote.

I have no issue with anyone when they come here legally, obey the laws and work on becoming a resident or citizen.

Now the key word is legally versus illegally.

Now it seem you are the one upset about those breaking the law and believe laws are only for those you want to punish but see if the guy was ask to leave after finding out he is illegally here, well he knew the law and during those forty years he could have done a transfer of status with a business, marriage or petition seeing Poland in 1978 was still under Communism rule.

Now explain to the good board why you believe those out of status and those that came here illegally should be allow to ignore the law that others obeyed?
Yeah let’s just ignore your racist rant and talk about something totally new :rolleyes:

The 2010 census is 8 years old. Tiny towns continue to get whiter and whiter.

That isn't true.

Yes it is
Census shows nonmetropolitan America is whiter, getting older, and losing population

So what's wrong with them keeping their Scottish and Irish heritage that their ancestors settled there in the Appalachians for two hundred years?

You know this narrative comes from Rohm Emmanuel and a far left English parliamentary member who blame their failed far left ideology of making rual populations to interact with the larger cities.
Both are using their countries tax dollars in grants to achieve their goals.

What a shame

He would not be in misery if he had become Legal.

What a shame

He did.

What a shame

He might have become legal if the GOP hadn’t blocked every attempt at a path for citizenship for illegals

He might have become legal if the GOP hadn’t blocked every attempt at a path for citizenship for illegals

Open boarders doesn't work.

Isnt polak even related to independence?
Like, thats why polak was such a popular name back in the day?
It's always been an insult, if you didn't know.
Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
People make it an insult. Like someone in iran uses american as slur.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?
Americans made it an insult. It is their ethnic name Oldlady.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.

It's an ethnic slur:

Polack - Wikipedia

Polish people are referred to as Poles.

Americans made it an insult. It is their ethnic name Oldlady.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.

The correct ethnic name is Poles.
polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

No Polak means male polish person.
It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.

I think the word Polak is hardly offensive, it can actually be a kind of neutral term, what's more offensive is the terms combined with it like dirty Polak, or dumb Polak etc.

Obviously dirty Polak was used in the OP.

I think people have become too sensitive today when I went to school you were either a polack, mick or wop and most of my friends were either Italian, Polish or Irish. I am Irish and you can call me anything damn thing you want. We all used the different terms in jokes with each other.

The correct ethnic name is Poles.
polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

No Polak means male polish person.
It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.

I think the word Polak is hardly offensive, it can actually be a kind of neutral term, what's more offensive is the terms combined with it like dirty Polak, or dumb Polak etc.

Obviously dirty Polak was used in the OP.

I think people have become too sensitive today when I went to school you were either a polack, mick or wop and most of my friends were either Italian, Polish or Irish. I am Irish and you can call me anything damn thing you want. We all used the different terms in jokes with each other.

And the N word?
How about that one?

Forum List

Back