Polish illegal living in Michigan for 40 years will get deported!!!

Americans made it an insult. It is their ethnic name Oldlady.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.
It is an ethnic slur, you asshole....just like n i g g e r is an ethnic slur.

Urban Dictionary: Polack
Thats not the same word, dumbass
POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak
The Polish word meaning Pole. However, in English, this has become a racial slurr/derogatory title for a person of Polish descent. This is ofcourse undofrtunate, but English speaking people are not to call a Polish person a Polak, because the proper term for this in the English language is , Pole. This is jsut a warning obviosuly, some ignorant imbeciles may argue this, but call a spade a sapde. Unless you are one of us, don't use the term Polak about us. This will only lead to you getting your jaw smashed in.
And Poland has acheived many things, unlike some nations in the world. Especailly when it comes to warfare, but we don't ahve to mention again how the Allies sat around on their asses until 1941 before they did something to stop Hitler...
Thats EXACTLY what i have been saying.
Are you brain dead?
No....and that is not exactly what you have been saying. You used it in a sentence in English. THAT made it an ethnic slur.
So what does it mean when a russian calls them polak? Or a German? Or an African? :lol:

Do you know how most towns, cities and counties pay their school tab? Apparently not.
Everyone pays sales tax. Even tourists here for 6 hours. That isnt justification...
I opened that post with "true enough." However, they are paying some taxes, was my only point.
I stick with my comment that labeling them all "leeches" is ugly and only half the story.
You do realize our convo was started because said illegals cant get welfare and i showed you how they do, right?
wrong. It isn't welfare.
financial support given to people in need.
statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK Oldlady :rofl:
So you and your kids are "in need" and that's why your kids go to public school? Schooling is not welfare. Neither is emergency healthcare. It is open to all, no questions. "In need" means they need assistance.
WE PAY FOR IT. That isnt the same thing.
My gawd OL. How do 5th grade dropouts become teachers?

I opened that post with "true enough." However, they are paying some taxes, was my only point.
I stick with my comment that labeling them all "leeches" is ugly and only half the story.
You do realize our convo was started because said illegals cant get welfare and i showed you how they do, right?
wrong. It isn't welfare.
statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need.

So you and your kids are "in need" and that's why your kids go to public school? Schooling is not welfare. Neither is emergency healthcare. It is open to all, no questions. "In need" means they need assistance.
I don't know--you would have to tell me, TN.
We've come full circle in this argument, now we're chasing our tails. One of your most consistently disappointing traits is the inability to entertain the OTHER side of any argument you've plopped down on.
You don't have to agree with it but refusing to recognize that it exists and there is another perspective is downright ignorant and 5th grade.

POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak
The Polish word meaning Pole. However, in English, this has become a racial slurr/derogatory title for a person of Polish descent. This is ofcourse undofrtunate, but English speaking people are not to call a Polish person a Polak, because the proper term for this in the English language is , Pole. This is jsut a warning obviosuly, some ignorant imbeciles may argue this, but call a spade a sapde. Unless you are one of us, don't use the term Polak about us. This will only lead to you getting your jaw smashed in.
And Poland has acheived many things, unlike some nations in the world. Especailly when it comes to warfare, but we don't ahve to mention again how the Allies sat around on their asses until 1941 before they did something to stop Hitler...
Are you brain dead?
No....and that is not exactly what you have been saying. You used it in a sentence in English. THAT made it an ethnic slur.
So what does it mean when a russian calls them polak? Or a German? Or an African? :lol:
I am ignorant of the terms used by Russians, Germans and African in reference to Polish people. There is no disgrace associated with being ignorant. You, however, are stupid.

Apparently you dont.
Its an ETHNIC name.
People make it an insult. Like someone in iran uses american as slur.
Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?

POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak

Are you of a Polish heritage?

wrong. It isn't welfare.

I don't know--you would have to tell me, TN.
We've come full circle in this argument, now we're chasing our tails. One of your most consistently disappointing traits is the inability to entertain the OTHER side of any argument you've plopped down on.
You don't have to agree with it but refusing to recognize that it exists and there is another perspective is downright ignorant and 5th grade.
Sorry, when FACT is involved, other viewpoints are irrelevant.
I will glady listen on something subjective.

POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak
Are you brain dead?
I am ignorant of the terms used by Russians, Germans and African in reference to Polish people. There is no disgrace associated with being ignorant. You, however, are stupid.
If i say "polak" in a polish accent is it not bigotry? :rofl:
Dummy

Maybe you're too young to get it, but since MY day it has always been an insult like N*gger used to denigrate Polish people. Hardly ever hear a polish joke anymore, or people getting called that, but it used to be a thing and at least for the last 60 years it has been an insult. You can senselessly argue that it isn't but I saw kids get in fist fights over it when I was in school and I can assure you it's an insult. Why must you insist it isn't?

The correct ethnic name is Poles.
polak is a polish noun for polish people. It is their ethnic name.
I dont understand how this is still being argued..
We have an actual polish person that has backed up what i said.

No Polak means male polish person.
It does mean a male Polish person....in Polish language. In English, it is an ethnic slur. The OP and TN are pinheads, in any language.

I think the word Polak is hardly offensive, it can actually be a kind of neutral term, what's more offensive is the terms combined with it like dirty Polak, or dumb Polak etc.

Obviously dirty Polak was used in the OP.

US immigration officers arrest doctor who has lived in US for 40 years

Trump's anti-illegal immigration policy is doing work.

:banana:

:badgrin:

Send that filthy Polak back to the shithole from whence he came.

:lmao:

:dance:

:blowup:

Polak? You conservatives really are a bunch vermin.
The use of that term is not limited to conservatives. However, it is used by many assholes.

The Liberal media of CBS by Jewish William S Paley promoted dumb Polak on All in the Family by Jewish Liberal Norman Lear.

I don't think this combination was used before this, nor do I think the term Polak was even used to offend Poles before that.

Although there's of course dehumanizing of Poles long before All in the Family, in Liberal media, and Liberal Hollywood.

However, it really changed with All in the Family.

I see they dont want to prove that there are ignorant all white towns..
It was an ignorant thing to say :lol:

We have a census. Get busy, i am waiting

The 2010 census is 8 years old. Tiny towns continue to get whiter and whiter.

My Pawling, and previous Putnam Lake areas haven't become more White, despite being small towns, there was a massive influx of Guatemalans, and Ecuadorians since the 2000's in these regions, pouring out from Brewster, New York which is majority Hispanic, and which Brewster was in the early 1990's almost all White too.

POLAK not polack
deer fucking geebuz
Wrong again, pinhead.

polak

Are you of a Polish heritage?
Not that I know of, but I certainly would not be ashamed of it. I have been to Poland twice on business, found it to be an absolutely beautiful country full of fine people...and great cuisine. I visited the church (reconstructed) where the first King of Poland was crowned.

I would love to sell all of my belongings and move to Poland.

Forum List

Back