Policy question, are we allowed to share email addresses here?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm curious to know if this is allowed? With so many on here for such a long period of time, some online associates couldn't hurt. Let me know please. Maybe in private works most amiably.

I'm curious to know if this is allowed? With so many on here for such a long period of time, some online associates couldn't hurt. Let me know please. Maybe in private works most amiably.
I would like to suggest that it should only be allowed in private messages.

I don't know why you couldn't share anything you wanted in a private message. I have a couple of wonderful friends whom I met on another board and we shared our emails in PM. They both enrich my life to a great degree.

One note -- the maudes say that your messages are completely private but I do not believe this is so. Your decision.

Double check, but I think it would be fine, but still a bad idea for you to give your email, but not someone elses. I'm positive they don't want you to give out pictures of your junk. They got lots more upset than I expected.

Forum List

Back