Police State

So let me see if I follow this. If Federal agents were, as you claim, in the crowd, undercover, what were they doing?
  • Were they leading the crowd and encouraging them to follow the agents through the windows the agents had broken? An obvious case of entrapment as any agent would know, so that doesn't pass the sniff test.
or
  • Keeping tabs on the crowd, gathering evidence, and ensuring no weapons were visible?
Seems like the former makes no sense.
You are too gullible to reason with. You should ask yourself why the FBI will not tell us who was there.

You are too gullible to reason with. You should ask yourself why the FBI will not tell us who was there.
Maybe they are worried about the safety of their agents (assuming they were even there), there are a lot of ill-informed, paranoid, and delusional people out there. Actually, it would appear that is any agents were there they were not there on official business.

FACT FOCUS: Federal agents didn’t orchestrate Jan. 6

Maybe they are worried about the safety of their agents (assuming they were even there), there are a lot of ill-informed, paranoid, and delusional people out there. Actually, it would appear that is any agents were there they were not there on official business.

I am not even going to click on a fact check. Do not insult me with what we know is nothing more than a paid for opinion. Try again.

How many times has the police state arrested you so far?
If it was that bad you would not be talking to me. It is the way it is headed. Only a real fool couldn't see that. Luckily for you, you are a real fool.

Your Fact Focus says that Epps was not working for law enforcement and was just a 'disgruntled' Trump supporter spouting off. Well, many disgruntled Trump supporters were arrested and incarcerated and are now receiving draconian jail time. Why isn't Epps subject to the same punishment? Your Fact Focus doesn't address that. It just says that many were NOT arrested. They also quote Wray who is a very questionable 'source' as head of the FBI. Then they quote the Jan 6 committee which was a farce.

If you watch the actual video of Epps he says he's 'probably going to go to jail' for urging people to go into the capitol. Why would he say that if not to lend credence to his fake urging. He knew damn well nothing was going to happen to him. He did say to go into the capitol peacefully.....funny....That's what Trump said but Trump is facing 91 charges....Epps? Why he's off Scott free. So much for your ridiculous fact check.

Your Fact Focus says that Epps was not working for law enforcement and was just a 'disgruntled' Trump supporter spouting off. Well, many disgruntled Trump supporters were arrested and incarcerated and are now receiving draconian jail time. Why isn't Epps subject to the same punishment? Your Fact Focus doesn't address that. It just says that many were NOT arrested. They also quote Wray who is a very questionable 'source' as head of the FBI. Then they quote the Jan 6 committee which was a farce.

If you watch the actual video of Epps he says he's 'probably going to go to jail' for urging people to go into the capitol. Why would he say that if not to lend credence to his fake urging. He knew damn well nothing was going to happen to him. He did say to go into the capitol peacefully.....funny....That's what Trump said but Trump is facing 91 charges....Epps? Why he's off Scott free. So much for your ridiculous fact check.
Epps maintains that he did not enter the Capitol on January 6 and did not break any laws. Protesting is not criminal, breaking and entering or assaulting police officers, those are crimes.

Epps maintains that he did not enter the Capitol on January 6 and did not break any laws. Protesting is not criminal, breaking and entering or assaulting police officers, those are crimes.
Enrique Tarrio wasnt there and got 20 years. Epps was there urging people to go into the capitol, he’s free.

Last edited:
Enrique Tarrio wasnt there and got 20 years. Epps was there urging people to go into the capitol, he’s free.
Enrique was in a nearby hotel with an arsenal as I recall. I don't know what Epps said or did and I wonder how you do?

Christ remember when America was the land of the free and you could come here and pursue your dreams? Now you can't wipe your own ass without government's permission. F'ing hell bring back a monarch, at least that's not government by a committee of boobs. How many f'ing regulations have they written, 10 million?

Enrique was in a nearby hotel with an arsenal as I recall. I don't know what Epps said or did and I wonder how you do?
There are videos from that day and the day before featuring Epps telling them to go into the capitol and there is one with him at the barriers. Enrique was never there.

They did put him in jail for contributing about $100 too much to a candidate. They were letting violent felons out of jail and they made D'souza serve time on weekends. Democrats hoped he would fade away but it just pissed him off.

Forum List

Back