Police State: Family Misses Flight After TSA Gives Pat-Down To 7-Year-Old Daughter...

Your right wing created this policy you fucking idiots

Uh, your Dear Leader's been in there for over 3yrs. now. Things have gotten worse, not better. You guys actually voted to strengthen the Patriot Act and voted for the NDAA. So it's all on you now. Blaming BOOOOSH just doesn't cut it anymore.

True, but he planted the seed. He is gone, but its his deal to. Wonder if Romney will speak on it at all.

Uh, your Dear Leader's been in there for over 3yrs. now. Things have gotten worse, not better. You guys actually voted to strengthen the Patriot Act and voted for the NDAA. So it's all on you now. Blaming BOOOOSH just doesn't cut it anymore.

again 42 Tea party members in congress ovted to re-up the act.

Pull up a voting record and see which party voted NO most, percentage wise.

Well, shame on them too.

It would be interesting to see why they voted for it. Its also interesting that its not a campaign issue this time around.

How much humiliation will the People tolerate in the name of 'Security?' Right now it looks like they're willing to tolerate a whole lot. Big Brother is now in the process of testing the waters. He's seeing just how much humiliation the People are willing to endure. And he's definitely liking what he's seeing at this point.

How much humiliation will the People tolerate in the name of 'Security?' Right now it looks like they're willing to tolerate a whole lot. Big Brother is now in the process of testing the waters. He's seeing just how much humiliation the People are willing to endure. And he's definitely liking what he's seeing at this point.

I think it's generations of Indoctrination that produces that mindset.

Yep mainly the television.
They call the shows on it programming for a reason.

think of some of the ost popular shows recently?

Jack Bauer.
CSI - a few of those.
Criminal minds.
etc.

Last edited:

Good point. I think this has a lot to do with the rampant Authority-Worship in our Country...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Not that I agree with what happened, but who is to say that they suspected the girl? Perhaps, the terrorists could be the parents who believe that their daughter would avoid a pat down so they planted the device on her rather than tried to carry it aboard themselves? Obviously that is not the case here, but who is to say it is impossible.

I read the OP but have not yet read the full article. How early did they arrive for the flight? I seem to recall being told to arrive at least two hours early. How early was this family?

One more thing, we all, me included, bitch about the hassle of getting through security at airports, but what would most of us say if something terrible were to happen again? I suspect many of us bitching would blame airport security. And then what will we have to go through?

Immie

And this attitude is exactly why the nonsense continues.

How come the only people here I see calling our President "Dear Leader" are Righties?

How come the only people here I see calling our President "Dear Leader" are Righties?

Becuase when you read what most on th3 left say about him, it comes across as "adoration"

Now...this is not really directed to you. I find your posts passionate from your heart. I respect that.

However....ever read some of the posts of those on the left? Obama has yet to do anything that is questionable...he has yet to lie or mislead.....he has yet to be...well...a politician.

And the closest we get to criticism of the President from the left?

"Bush did it too"

And that is where I laugh.

The left refers to Bush as the worst President in history while referring to Obama as one of the best to date...

Yet they still "rationalize" of many of Obamas actions by saying "Bush did it too"

So, in essence, many on the left feel it is OK to say that the BEST is doing exactly what the WORST did.

Come on...you gotta laugh at that.

Becuase when you read what most on th3 left say about him, it comes across as "adoration"

Now...this is not really directed to you. I find your posts passionate from your heart. I respect that.

However....ever read some of the posts of those on the left? Obama has yet to do anything that is questionable...he has yet to lie or mislead.....he has yet to be...well...a politician.

"Bush did it too"

The left refers to Bush as the worst President in history while referring to Obama as one of the best to date...

Yet they still "rationalize" of many of Obamas actions by saying "Bush did it too"

So, in essence, many on the left feel it is OK to say that the BEST is doing exactly what the WORST did.

How odd....I am of the Left and I think Buchanan was our worst president, not Bush. But here you say I refer to Bush as our worst President.

What's it like, telling others what they think and say?

Not that I agree with what happened, but who is to say that they suspected the girl? Perhaps, the terrorists could be the parents who believe that their daughter would avoid a pat down so they planted the device on her rather than tried to carry it aboard themselves? Obviously that is not the case here, but who is to say it is impossible.

I read the OP but have not yet read the full article. How early did they arrive for the flight? I seem to recall being told to arrive at least two hours early. How early was this family?

One more thing, we all, me included, bitch about the hassle of getting through security at airports, but what would most of us say if something terrible were to happen again? I suspect many of us bitching would blame airport security. And then what will we have to go through?

Immie

And this attitude is exactly why the nonsense continues.

So is it safe to say that you do not agree that the minute the next catastrophe happens many of those very people who are bitching about TSA pat downs will be screaming that the government did not do enough to protect us from terrorism?

I don't like the intrusions either, but you have got to believe that should the government lax up on the intrusions and a terrorist attack happen, you can bet your bottom dollar that the very people who bitch about this will be the ones crying the loudest that it is Obama's fault, and the left will be crying, "no, it is Bush's fault", etc. etc. etc.

Immie

Seriously, WTF is going on with the TSA?

dina-frank.jpg

The Transportation Security Administration is once again the subject of national scrutiny, this time after aggressively screening a 7-year-old female passenger with cerebral palsy which caused her family to miss their flight.

The girl, identified as Dina Frank in a report by The Daily, was waiting with her family on Monday to board a flight departing from John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York headed to Florida.

Since Dina walks with the aid of leg braces and crutches, she cannot pass through airport metal detectors, and must instead submit to a pat-down by TSA agents.

Dina, who is also reportedly developmentally disabled, is usually frightened by the procedure. Her family reportedly requests that agents on hand take the time to introduce themselves to her.

However, the agents on duty at the time began to handle her aggressively instead.

Air travel is difficult to the family due to Dina’s disabilities, but the nature of Monday’s inspection was especially traumatic for the child.

“They make our lives completely difficult,” her father, Dr. Joshua Frank, a Long Island pediatrician, told The Daily. “She’s not a threat to national security.”

Frank taped the encounter, which ended when a supervisor inspected her crutches and let them pass. But agents followed up and insisted upon doing a full inspection of Dina.

Ultimately, the family missed their flight...

Family Misses Flight After TSA Gives Pat-Down To Girl With Cerebral Palsy « CBS DC
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

What the fuck is it with democrats?

This is how we should treat every democrat in the country.

Based on what I've heard about the security procedure at Israeli airports it makes infinitely more sense than the stupidly aggressive and often inhumane practices employed by our TSA goons.

What I've heard suggests the Israelis approach the situation with reasoned awareness that rote mechanical process is far less effective than common sense assessment of each individual passenger. The seven year-old daughter of an Isreali physician would not be subjected to the same level of attention as would a twenty year-old Arabic male -- and for very obvious reasons. The decisive difference is the Israelis don't care who doesn't like the unmitigated profiling.

So I think Janet Napolitano should give some thought to replacing the offensively authoritarian one-size-fits-all system of airport security with the decidedly more sensible, and probably more effective, Israeli method.

The fallacy in your reasoning is that Janet Napolitano is capable of thought on any level, let alone sensible and effective.

Blaming Bush has never cut it. Obama wanted the job, he got the job, he's failed miserably to do the job and all we hear is how obama's failure is all Bush's fault. Lame.

"Bush did it too"

How odd....I am of the Left and I think Buchanan was our worst president, not Bush. But here you say I refer to Bush as our worst President.

What's it like, telling others what they think and say?

Should I have bolded it the first time?

TSA= dispicable! They just wan't to see how far they can go; testing the water for whats to come!

Yes, just testing to see how much humiliation the People will accept. And unfortunately, it looks like most will accept almost any humiliation Big Brother offers up. It's very sad.

It's really quite simple............

Don't fly.
I don't fly. That's not enough! We have to fight back. Once you acquiesce it's too late! We have to be diligent about saftey but this is egregiously outrageous with other similar examples!

Forum List

Back