Police State: California Cops Punch Kick Man Over 50 Times...

In so many of these threads posters keep saying "well if so and so had only just surrendered".

Well granted this guy ran at first but then surrendered. Then he gets the ever loving shit kicked out of him by a pack of officers who were hell bent for leather to beat the crap out of him EVEN with a NBC news helicopter filming the whole damn thing.

It's unreal what we are seeing these days.

It's all about the Militarization of our Police Force. Sadly, it became a top priority for Big Brother after 9/11. American Police are murdering Citizens at an alarming rate. The murder rate is becoming shockingly similar, or even higher than seen in places like Burma, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and so on.

The People fear American Police. And that's not supposed to be the case. They're actually paid employees, paid by the Citizens. They work for us. It's not the other way around. They've tossed the 'Protect & Serve' motto. It's tragic.

We've been at this quite a while now paulitician and we've been mocked a lot.

Crap I remember posters thinking it was AOK for some asshole sheriff to take down a family with a drone over missing cattle. Or depending on their politics many were cheering for a blood bath on the Bundy ranch. Or they were cool with cops just blowing away family pets because a cocker spaniel threatened them.

On the bright side, more and more seem to be awakening to the very broad scope of police abuse.

At least one they didn't mock was when I posted the one where the department thought it was a swell idea to rush a house with a swat team and use flash grenades that burnt up that baby.All over someone MAYBE selling marijuana.

These symptoms have been out there for some time now and the disease of police abuse is hitting a fever pitch.

There needs to be a cure quickly.

Last edited:
In Tulsa Oklahoma a Rich white man goes on Safari and shoots him a "Black Buck"...white man's privilege...they do not want to arrest anyone for this...they have not said they are going to do anything to the crazy animal who crushed a dying man's head with his knees while mocking him inhumanely...these sons of bitches have got to have consequences.

I hear ya, but American Police are murdering Citizens of all races at an alarming rate. It isn't solely a race issue. It goes deeper than that. It's a Police State issue.
I absolutely agree...my brother was viciously beaten by the Miami dade Police ...six of them...they spent 9 months setting up court dates that when we arrived for them had mysteriously been canceled with no notice to us ...they offered sweet deal after sweet deal for my brother to plead no contest ....after nine months when my brother would not agree to plead they changed the charges to more serious ones...that is what Justice is in AMERICA ...A GIANT STEAMING PILE OF SHIT...

It has become a corrupt system. In a your word against an army of Cops' word scenario, the lone Citizen doesn't stand a chance. The Judge will usually go with the Cops' word. The System's rigged.

At least 326 people have been killed by U.S. police since January 1, 2015.
At least 1,100 were killed in 2014.
At least 2,193 have been killed since May 1, 2013.
killedbypolice.net

Yeah, the numbers are shocking. They rival awful nations like North Korea, Burma, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and so on. The People fear American Police. And that has to change.

The fear will lead to more incidences of people running that will end badly like the Scott / Slager nightmare.

I fear we are already in a vicious cycle.

God, I love these kinds of threads. Police chase. Guy surrenders and is not resisting. Cops kick the hell out of him and the roaches rush out from the walls cheering the cops for beating the guy up.

This is one of the main reasons you are never going to find me in the ranks of the conservatives. You guys are such assholes.
They are terrified of Negroes and therefore want them dead......

In so many of these threads posters keep saying "well if so and so had only just surrendered".

Well granted this guy ran at first but then surrendered. Then he gets the ever loving shit kicked out of him by a pack of officers who were hell bent for leather to beat the crap out of him EVEN with a NBC news helicopter filming the whole damn thing.

It's unreal what we are seeing these days.

It's all about the Militarization of our Police Force. Sadly, it became a top priority for Big Brother after 9/11. American Police are murdering Citizens at an alarming rate. The murder rate is becoming shockingly similar, or even higher than seen in places like Burma, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and so on.

The People fear American Police. And that's not supposed to be the case. They're actually paid employees, paid by the Citizens. They work for us. It's not the other way around. They've tossed the 'Protect & Serve' motto. It's tragic.

We've been at this quite a while now paulitician and we've been mocked a lot.

Crap I remember posters thinking it was AOK for some asshole sheriff to take down a family with a drone over missing cattle. Or depending on their politics many were cheering for a blood bath on the Bundy ranch. Or they were cool with cops just blowing away family pets because a cocker spaniel threatened them.

On the bright side, more and more seem to be awakening to the very broad scope of police abuse.

At least one they didn't mock was when I posted the one where the department thought it was a swell idea to rush a house with a swat team and use flash grenades that burnt up that baby.All over someone MAYBE selling marijuana.

These symptoms have been out there for some time now and the disease of police abuse is hitting a fever pitch.

There needs to be a cure quickly.

Well said. Thanks.

Pay to Play a Rich man's Hobby turns into "Redrum Redrum"

Robert Bates, the reserve Tulsa County deputy who fatally shot a man who was in a physical altercation with another deputy last week, has donated thousands of dollars worth of items to the Sheriff’s Office since becoming a reserve deputy in 2008.

Bates, 73, accidentally shot Eric Harris on Thursday, according to Maj. Shannon Clark, after Harris — the subject of an undercover gun and ammunition buy by the Sheriff’s Office’s Violent Crimes Task Force — fled from arrest and then fought with a deputy who tackled him. Bates, Clark said, thought he was holding a stun gun when he pulled the trigger.

Bates is not an active member of the task force but donates his hours there as a highly regarded member of the Reserve Deputy Program, Clark said.

We are called to speak for the weak, for the voiceless, for victims of our nation and for those it calls enemy.... --ML King "Beyond Vietnam"

Pay to Play a Rich man's Hobby turns into "Redrum Redrum"

Robert Bates, the reserve Tulsa County deputy who fatally shot a man who was in a physical altercation with another deputy last week, has donated thousands of dollars worth of items to the Sheriff’s Office since becoming a reserve deputy in 2008.

Bates, 73, accidentally shot Eric Harris on Thursday, according to Maj. Shannon Clark, after Harris — the subject of an undercover gun and ammunition buy by the Sheriff’s Office’s Violent Crimes Task Force — fled from arrest and then fought with a deputy who tackled him. Bates, Clark said, thought he was holding a stun gun when he pulled the trigger.

Bates is not an active member of the task force but donates his hours there as a highly regarded member of the Reserve Deputy Program, Clark said.

A gung-ho dipshit Gestapo wannabe. Should have never been allowed to take part. It's so sadly ironic, they call themselves a 'Violent Crimes Task Force.' Who watches the watchers?

Nothing to see here citizens rich 73yr old white man pays big bucks to go on safari to kill some endangered rhino. This is so like the hunt Zimmerman went on based on his neighborhood watch affiliation.

In the news report... follow up.

Two deputies were treated for dehydration and another was injured after being kicked by the horse.

Is this gonna be added to list of charges?

I doubt it. Felonious assault by all of these animals should take care of it.

The really whacked out crazy part of this incident is that they all knew that directly above them was an NBC news copter freaking filming them.

And they STILL felt the need to kick the shit out of the victim despite being filmed.

How insane is that? It's at the point that I'm actually hoping its medical with these officers like "'roid rage" because I sure as hell don't get a warm and fuzzy thinking that this is just "bad attitudes".

Oh man, that one Gestapo cretin kneed him in the face like 15 times. Brutal.

I default to assuming if cops wail on someone they deserved it. :)
That might be true in some situations but certainly not in all.
For example, I have no problem with the killing of Michael ("Big Mike") Brown, in Ferguson, MO, because I've seen enough to know that Brown was a bullying predator who was a menace to society and assuredly would have harmed many innocent persons had he lived.

But I've seen or heard nothing to suggest that Walter Scott was a criminally aggressive personality, so I'm inclined to think what happened to him was the culmination of years of progressively increasing, casually unconstrained misconduct by American police. In this example it appears that Patrolman Slager either became temporarily detached from reality (insane) or police in South Carolina have become so accustomed to behaving like Nazi Gestapo that Scott's failure to acknowledge Slager's authority was sufficient cause to kill him.

Failure to acknowledge police authority is clearly manifest in the video of the San Bernardino, CA, cops brutalizing a man who stole a horse. Do you believe that Walter Scott deserved to be shot to death for trying to evade arrest, or that the horse thief deserved the beating he got from those cops?

Neither of these men seriously harmed anyone. In fact their offenses were comparatively minor. In both examples the obvious provocation was failure to acknowledge police authority.

Last edited:

Turns out he was handcuffed during the beating as well. 10 count 'em 10 officers involved in this debacle are on paid leave while the FBI investigates as to whether or not "excessive force" was used.

"Meanwhile, 10 officers - including a sergeant and a detective - involved in the incident have been placed on paid leave as the FBI starts an investigation into whether excessive force was used in the arrest."

Man who was beaten up by cops on camera speaks out for the first time to reveal he was handcuffed for 99 per cent of the cruel encounter Daily Mail Online

Turns out he was handcuffed during the beating as well. 10 count 'em 10 officers involved in this debacle are on paid leave while the FBI investigates as to whether or not "excessive force" was used.

"Meanwhile, 10 officers - including a sergeant and a detective - involved in the incident have been placed on paid leave as the FBI starts an investigation into whether excessive force was used in the arrest."

Man who was beaten up by cops on camera speaks out for the first time to reveal he was handcuffed for 99 per cent of the cruel encounter Daily Mail Online

When he was done kneeing him in the face 15 times, he decided it was time to kick him in the face a couple times too. Forget losing their jobs. They should be arrested and prosecuted.

The scum had it coming. We won't miss another career criminal and animal abuser.
Having seen this individual on a tv news program I must agree that he does seem to be a troublesome punk. But as my Dutch granny would say, if you let your dog eat scraps at the table it won't be long before he'll be eating from your plate -- and you can't blame the dog.

So the point here is not whether the subject of this brutality had it coming but whether the wholly unnecessary beating is appropriate and tolerable police conduct. Those cops were trained and are paid to pursue, apprehend and deliver that fellow to a lockup. That's all. To allow police officers to administer punishment as well as apprehend offenders is the most immediate and visible definition of a police state and is a very dangerous policy.

Forum List

Back