Police Seize First Firearms Under Florida's New Gun Control Laws

Give me a for instance.

Okay. I’m in your Facebook clique, and you inform your hourly you are done with him and that he needs to kick rocks. So he trolls every post on Facebook and here, finds something crazy sounding gives it to cops and tells them he thinks you will hurt your self or others. Then,

A cop gets drunk and has an argument with his woman. He gets pissed when she says she is leaving, so he slaps her face, throws her down, pulls his service weapon and fires it into the ground by her head, yet gets to keep his guns and even still be a cop.

More than 140 Minnesota cops are still on the job after being convicted of serious crimes

Time and again it’s proves that there are two separate legal systems. One for those who at “in” and us. You don’t have to have guns to get screwed by this law. Just be glad you don’t live in Florida.
What is happening with those cops has absolutely nothing to do with the Emergency act. Their private weapons should have been taken by law, if they were properly prosecuted, and I'd seriously question if they should be cops if they did something like that.

But anyway, this law will save lives, not ruin them. I realize you have no trust in your judges or LE, and that's too bad, but at least where I live, they've got half a brain and I'm pretty thankful for it. We are a pro-gun state and no one's guns are getting taken away without good reason.

I know you can't hear me, though, so I'm gonna give up arguing in circles with you.

"But anyway, this law will save lives, not ruin them."

Unfortunately that remains to be seen. Laws-like cancer-are very hard to get rid of and are quite capable of causing bloodshed. Ask the British. Ask someone tasked with stealing property from and armed and dangerous person.
I'm sure it could be quite difficult to disarm a homicidal maniac.
Cops don't get paid enough, in my book.

Agreed.
But LOEs and judges must also be held to legal standards the same as private citizens. Due process is an individual Constitutional Right that must take place before a person is penalized for a crime or misdemeanor. This person hasn't even been charged with either. Police seizures must be legal or they are in fact armed robbery and can be legally dealt with as such.

Yes, well, apparently it IS legal now.

Forum List

Back