Police seeking 3 suspects who violently attacked woman, yelled 'I hate white people'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Police are looking for three suspects accused of beating a woman on public transport in what is being described as a racially-motivated attack.

New York City investigators say the three suspects, all women, got into an argument with a 57-year-old MTA bus passenger.

The interaction escalated, and the three suspects allegedly began hitting the unnamed victim over the head with an unidentified object.

The assailants reportedly made aggressive racial remarks to the victim, and said that they "hate white people" and "hate the way they talk."

Perps:

Assault-102-Pct-Photo-7-9-22.jpg

Police seeking 3 suspects who violently attacked woman, yelled 'I hate white people'

Filthy pieces of feral black trash.....I hope they die in a fire.

Police are looking for three suspects accused of beating a woman on public transport in what is being described as a racially-motivated attack.

New York City investigators say the three suspects, all women, got into an argument with a 57-year-old MTA bus passenger.

The interaction escalated, and the three suspects allegedly began hitting the unnamed victim over the head with an unidentified object.

The assailants reportedly made aggressive racial remarks to the victim, and said that they "hate white people" and "hate the way they talk."

Perps:

Feel better?

If not, I can find you another story about black people you can hate.

Black people are rarely charged with a hate crime....even though they committ more hate crimes than anyone else.....liberal judges, the msm and the democrat party protect them quite effectively.

Most of this black crime began in the sixties when political correctness took hold and the governments indoctrination centers (public schools) begam indoctrinating students into the belief that blacks are victims of society.

It is hard to believe that three such young, demure, shy, and modest young ladies would engage in such conduct.

Anyway, the victim is at fault.

Didn't she know better than to get into an argument with those three sweet young ladies?

She should have kept her mouth shut and just got off the bus.

One should never argue with certain folks. One will always lose.

Perps:

I'd like to ride that one with the green hair!

Forum List

Back