The case of charging trump with manslaughter

If the DOJ has the guts to file it.

How stupid do you think that Brandon and Garland are?

Actually charging someone would mean they would actually have to PROVE their case, their lying witnesses would be subject to cross examination and the accused would have the right to call witnesses for the defense.

All of that would be points of negativity and embarrassment for the Brandon Regime and would do nothing to promote his 2024 reelection bid.

Their current strategy of Fake January 6 Committee hearings actually makes a lot more sense as they can control the narrative- at least in the Lame Stream Media.

You need some help coming down. A rehab clinic maybe.
He is representative of the type that actually COULD become a serious problem once Trump announces he IS running, and his trusted media voices finally admit Trump cannot be stopped and he'll probably win. I think these psychos are going to lose what's left of their mind.

And have the actual truth come out during the trial???? :auiqs.jpg:

Not going to happen, this Kangaroo Court is much more effective.

Jimmy boy's unhealthy obsession with all things Trump is an all consuming mental illness without a known cure. .... :cuckoo:

I can think of tens of thousands of dead people killed on the chinese fentanyl that Biden keeps importing through the southern border that the DOJ will have a very strong case for manslaughter with next Spring after impeaching Captain ShitFerBrains.

Jimmy boy, you are one funny guy. Hope springs eternal, eh?

What a great thread. Next time I find myself running low on nervous laughter I know where to get it.

Last edited:
Sure why not? I'm sure Schiff can come up with another anonymous whistleblower who overheard somebody who said Trump ordered a murder.
Written by a former Federal Prosecutor. Argue with her.

BTW: Where did you get you law license...McDonald's?

Stop eating the dry roasted and unsalted ones and live a little ... :tongue-44:

Interesting you showed up at this point m'dear. I just polished off a canful. Wuz gonna combine it with some mixed nuts but just couldn't wait.

I shoulda known there's be more than enough mixed nuts here on this site.... :eek:

Sure why not? I'm sure Schiff can come up with another anonymous whistleblower who overheard somebody who said Trump ordered a murder.
From the OP linked article:

Under federal law, involuntary manslaughter occurs when a person commits an act on federal property without due care that it might produce death. To establish a criminal case of manslaughter against Trump, prosecutors would need to prove each of the elements of that offense beyond a reasonable doubt: an act, committed without due care, that caused death.

Forum List

Back