Police officer shot 13-year old repeat offender

The 13-year old was arrested in January with a stolen 9mm auto

The judge released him back on the streets

Because 13 year olds are renown for their decision making skills

As I've said all of my life about criminals of all kinds............

If you are OLD ENOUGH to pick up a weapon and use it for criminal acts, you are old enough to accept the consequences.

You might want to add a link, otherwise your thread will get locked

Because 13 year olds are renown for their decision making skills
He should have been in jail since January

Its not honest gun owners but the soft-on-crime legal system that is causing so much gun violence

Btw: stop trying to influence the mods to shut down my thread

Last edited:
So WHY aren't these judges being held responsible and arrested for putting these psychos back out on the streets?
Most voters do not pay attention to the judges they elect

And the black robes are often dishonest liars who are RINO libs that claim to be conservatives

Seriously? You can say the same of wokesters and liberals of all ages.

I can say the same about you, but eventually we have to treat you like an adult.

As for the 13 year old, most of us agree they are not old enough to make the decision to have life changing surgeries or to consume alcohol or sign contracts. So why does all that go out the window if they pick up a gun?

Don't get me wrong, if it is in self defense or the defense of others I have no problem with the 13 year old being shot.

I can say the same about you, but eventually we have to treat you like an adult.

As for the 13 year old, most of us agree they are not old enough to make the decision to have life changing surgeries or to consume alcohol or sign contracts. So why does all that go out the window if they pick up a gun?

Don't get me wrong, if it is in self defense or the defense of others I have no problem with the 13 year old being shot.
Way to miss the point. The judge that released this kid earlier in the year shares some blame. Along with whatever adults where responsible for this kid, as well as the utter lack of oversight and follow up of a juvenile gun offender. If those issues are not addressed then every gun grabbing liberal twit's demands for more laws will remain pointless.

We need tougher judges.
When the pendulum swings back, as it inevitably will, vigilantism is going to begin in this country and it will be the responsibility of those who have encouraged this evil.

Forum List

Back