Police officer shoots unarmed man, paralysing him. This makes me so angry

I've stopped by police several times while I was carrying a gun. No problems to report.

Really are you black??
What difference would that make? More whites are killed than blacks. Your concern is misplaced.

I see he is refusing to answer. There are more whites than blacks so in percentage its not even close.
Good point. How much more likely are blacks to be involved in criminal activity where they could be shot?

Look it up and let me know.
"Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites"

FactCheck: do black Americans commit more crime?

So why are white people killed at twice the rate? Why arent you complaining about the disproportionate killing of white people?

Really are you black??
What difference would that make? More whites are killed than blacks. Your concern is misplaced.

I see he is refusing to answer. There are more whites than blacks so in percentage its not even close.
Good point. How much more likely are blacks to be involved in criminal activity where they could be shot?

"Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites"

So why are white people killed at twice the rate? Why arent you complaining about the disproportionate killing of white people?

FactCheck has already looked at the statistics on killings by law enforcement officials. Though imperfect, the official figures suggest blacks are disproportionately likely to die at the hands of police.

and who in the he.. is James?? :abgg2q.jpg:

FactCheck has already looked at the statistics on killings by law enforcement officials. Though imperfect, the official figures suggest blacks are disproportionately likely to die at the hands of police.

What? Is that code for "i have no logical response to Godboys question"?

A Police Officer is indicted for the murder of an unarmed man so there is no doubt that the system works and yet it makes you angry. So far in 2018 about 83 Police Officers were killed in the line of duty and leave wives and families. Why doesn't that make you angry?

FactCheck has already looked at the statistics on killings by law enforcement officials. Patrick Worrall

Who is James?? I want to know, did you read this tidbit
"Though imperfect, the official figures suggest blacks are disproportionately likely to die at the hands of police."

FactCheck has already looked at the statistics on killings by law enforcement officials. Patrick Worrall

Who is James?? I want to know, did you read this tidbit
"Though imperfect, the official figures suggest blacks are disproportionately likely to die at the hands of police."
Did you not read the article? Your quote is answered with this quote.

"...does it make sense that black men are disproportionately involved in shootings with the police? Your graph is appropriately proportionate, when you take into consideration the role that the black population plays in, not just murder, but crime in general."

Forum List

Back