Police Officer Follows Man Home From Supermarket To Harass Him About Mask

Can he shoot the trespasser?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Spanish Flu was a pandemic. The China Flu is just one more flu + much fearmongering and hype designed to affect the election and get people to accept unconstitutional "laws" and government oppression. And, yes, it could be both. And we have no reliable knowledge of deaths, worldwide or national, now that the "news" only reports what they are told to report.

Yes, it's all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

All those dead people will be reporting back to their jobs on Jan. 21st.

Schmuck.

In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

pic.twitter.com/o0Ytd7QRT0

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

No, probably slamming the door in his face while laughing hysterically is probably more appropriate.

If he is a person of colour this would get him shot.

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

Because you know nothing about me, but still make a judgement.

I can only go off what you have shown me so far.

Which is about as much evidence as they have for voter fraud, nothing.

Actually, there is enough evidence to see from orbit.

Unless it's someone like you, who is studiously refusing to look at it.

That is why the cases were laughed out of court. What can be seen from orbit is the ridiculousness of it all. And the whole world is watching.

I think the reason the cases weren't heard is because doing so would cause the entire system to be examined, and that system is so corrupt, it can't withstand any scrutiny.

Yes, that would be known as an opinion. Many opinions do not have facts to support them.

Well let's go to court and look at the facts then.

Or is there some reason ya'll don't want to do that?

It already happened. You lost. Get over it and stop your crying.

See, people that know they legitimately won don't have any problem going over it again; the only time folks don't want to see the instant replay is when they know (just like we do) that there was some bullshit shenanigans going on.

Your side cheated and you don't have the character or integrity to admit it.

You do not know any such thing. Trump started talking about fraud back in June. Wake up.

The Spanish Flu was a pandemic. The China Flu is just one more flu + much fearmongering and hype designed to affect the election and get people to accept unconstitutional "laws" and government oppression. And, yes, it could be both. And we have no reliable knowledge of deaths, worldwide or national, now that the "news" only reports what they are told to report.

Yes, it's all a conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

All those dead people will be reporting back to their jobs on Jan. 21st.

Schmuck.
And the conspiracy was worldwide.

In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

No, probably slamming the door in his face while laughing hysterically is probably more appropriate.

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

That is why the cases were laughed out of court. What can be seen from orbit is the ridiculousness of it all. And the whole world is watching.

I think the reason the cases weren't heard is because doing so would cause the entire system to be examined, and that system is so corrupt, it can't withstand any scrutiny.

Yes, that would be known as an opinion. Many opinions do not have facts to support them.

See, people that know they legitimately won don't have any problem going over it again; the only time folks don't want to see the instant replay is when they know (just like we do) that there was some bullshit shenanigans going on.

You do not know any such thing. Trump started talking about fraud back in June. Wake up.

Well yeah.... it wasn't exactly a secret that they were going to cheat, it was the utter brazeness of the way they did it right out in the open that was a surprise.

Thanks!

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

Well yeah.... it wasn't exactly a secret that they were going to cheat, it was the utter brazeness of the way they did it right out in the open that was a surprise.

Once again, these are made up accusations by Trump.

Forum List

Back