Police Officer Follows Man Home From Supermarket To Harass Him About Mask

Can he shoot the trespasser?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted NO.

Thanks! Do you think the cop shoulda shot the guy for not wearing a mask? He followed him home, entered his property and exited his vehicle and then confronted the man, so clearly he had some intention.

Let's say the guy went toward the cop to address him and...oh...I dunno..the cop felt threatened and shot him. Maybe the guy might have been carryign a phone (which, I suppose he was, since he was recording). Would you assume that to be acceptable if it had happened that way. It happens quite a bit, as I'm sure you're aware. Cop has someone walking toward him with a phone or something and says jiminy crickets, I thought it was a gun and I was like pew pew pew...pew pew...pew.

I fairly sure the store has a sign on it , wear a mask. He is stupid. But no the cop should not have come on his property. The time to haul his arse in jail is when he was in the store.
Signs are not laws. If it's a store policy, they can ask you to leave, and only arrest someone who doesn't.
No one can legally make anyone anywhere wear a face diaper.

States that have mask mandates ENFORCE those mandates. Here in Oregon it is enforced by any and all businesses. THEY can be fined for not enforcing it. I've seen at least a dozen people get booted for not wearing a mask. Some merchants are happy to provide them, but refusal to wear it gets the boot every time. So you are wrong, businesses can legally make you wear a mask same as they can ask you to put on a shirt and shoes.

N3102-no-mask-no-service-cling_xl.jpg
Of course they can't, all they can do is make someone leave their property and take his money with him.

No one, anywhere, can make you wear a mask. You submit to others demands out of your own cowardice.
Do I have to show this to you again.

View attachment 436852
Similar signs are on almost all the buildings around here; I ignore them.

What's your point?

I voted NO.

Thanks! Do you think the cop shoulda shot the guy for not wearing a mask? He followed him home, entered his property and exited his vehicle and then confronted the man, so clearly he had some intention.

Let's say the guy went toward the cop to address him and...oh...I dunno..the cop felt threatened and shot him. Maybe the guy might have been carryign a phone (which, I suppose he was, since he was recording). Would you assume that to be acceptable if it had happened that way. It happens quite a bit, as I'm sure you're aware. Cop has someone walking toward him with a phone or something and says jiminy crickets, I thought it was a gun and I was like pew pew pew...pew pew...pew.

I fairly sure the store has a sign on it , wear a mask. He is stupid. But no the cop should not have come on his property. The time to haul his arse in jail is when he was in the store.
Signs are not laws. If it's a store policy, they can ask you to leave, and only arrest someone who doesn't.

States that have mask mandates ENFORCE those mandates. Here in Oregon it is enforced by any and all businesses. THEY can be fined for not enforcing it. I've seen at least a dozen people get booted for not wearing a mask. Some merchants are happy to provide them, but refusal to wear it gets the boot every time. So you are wrong, businesses can legally make you wear a mask same as they can ask you to put on a shirt and shoes.

Of course they can't, all they can do is make someone leave their property and take his money with him.

No one, anywhere, can make you wear a mask. You submit to others demands out of your own cowardice.

View attachment 436852

He's in Texas where most of their pols are idiots.
Most all politicians everywhere are corrupt scum.

I voted NO.

Yes, they are free to leave if they refuse to mask - And good riddance. There are NO stores in CA, OR or WA where they are welcome so guess they won't be able to buy the stuff they need anywhere on the west coast - F'n IDIOTS
Someone will always take their money, guy.

You're a naive fool if you think otherwise.

In Texas yes. Not on the west coast. Don't believe me, come out and give it a try!
Really?

I guess that's why no one ever sold an ounce of weed out there before it was legal, then...... oh wait. :rolleyes:

If there are buyers, there will be sellers, period.

You can probably still buy an illegal ounce in Oregon off the street without a mask. But don't go see my buddy at my local legal weed shop without one. Also, he only allows one customer at a time. The rest must wait outside. And leave your MAGA-hat in the car. That alone would probably disqualify you.

I voted NO.

View attachment 436852

What's your point?

You're in Texas - They do not enforce a mask mandate.

I voted NO.

Yes, they are free to leave if they refuse to mask - And good riddance. There are NO stores in CA, OR or WA where they are welcome so guess they won't be able to buy the stuff they need anywhere on the west coast - F'n IDIOTS
Someone will always take their money, guy.

You're a naive fool if you think otherwise.

In Texas yes. Not on the west coast. Don't believe me, come out and give it a try!
Really?

I guess that's why no one ever sold an ounce of weed out there before it was legal, then...... oh wait. :rolleyes:

If there are buyers, there will be sellers, period.

You can probably still buy an illegal ounce in Oregon off the street without a mask. But don't go see my buddy at my local legal weed shop without one. Also, he only allows one customer at a time. The rest must wait outside. And leave your MAGA-hat in the car. That alone would probably disqualify you.
Weed doesn't work on me anymore, and yes, I am hugely disappointed about that.
Besides, I got a cousin here if I want to buy any.

I voted NO.

View attachment 436852

What's your point?

How would they?

What are they going to do, hold you down and put one on you?

Just say "No."

In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

pic.twitter.com/o0Ytd7QRT0

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entered his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

Can he shoot the cop?

How much fucking dope do you have to use to be a tRumpling these days?

I voted NO.

View attachment 436852

What's your point?

How would they?

Just say "No."

Doesn't work that way in many states pal. You CAN say no - - - As you merrily leave like a tree.

I voted NO.

View attachment 436852

What's your point?

How would they?

Just say "No."

Doesn't work that way in many states pal. You CAN say no - - - As you merrily leave like a tree.
And we happily take our money with us..... money that these businesses can't survive long without. And when those businesses are gone, so is their tax monies, so the politicians lose as well.
Meanwhile, over on the gray/black market, we are merrily buying and selling anything and everything, and paying taxes on nothing.

(Didn't you ever wonder why Ross Ulbricht, (aka: Dread Pirate Roberts) a guy who has never hurt anyone, got a double life sentence, plus 40 years? Because he didn't cut in any of the gangster politicians on his action, in other words; taxes........ that's why.)

I voted NO.

View attachment 436852

What's your point?

How would they?

Just say "No."

And we happily take our money with us..... money that these businesses can't survive long without. And when those businesses are gone, so is their tax monies, so the politicians lose as well.
Meanwhile, over on the gray/black market, we are merrily buying and selling anything and everything, and paying taxes on nothing.

(Didn't you ever wonder why Ross Ulbricht, (aka: Dread Pirate Roberts) a guy who has never hurt anyone, got a double life sentence, plus 40 years? Because he didn't cut in any of the gangster politicians on his action, in other words; taxes........ that's why.)

Here in Oregon we don't pay sales tax anyway. And I don't know any street merchants with a stockpile like my local Safeway offers.

I voted NO.

View attachment 436852

What's your point?

How would they?

Just say "No."

Here in Oregon we don't pay sales tax anyway. And I don't know any street merchants with a stockpile like my local Safeway offers.
I got that covered here.

;)

In the video, a Pennsylvania state trooper exits his vehicle and tells the man recording that he ran his tag because he wasn’t wearing a mask at a supermarket earlier.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

No, probably slamming the door in his face while laughing hysterically is probably more appropriate.

If he is a person of colour this would get him shot.

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

Because you know nothing about me, but still make a judgement.

I can only go off what you have shown me so far.

Which is about as much evidence as they have for voter fraud, nothing.

Actually, there is enough evidence to see from orbit.

Unless it's someone like you, who is studiously refusing to look at it.

That is why the cases were laughed out of court. What can be seen from orbit is the ridiculousness of it all. And the whole world is watching.

I think the reason the cases weren't heard is because doing so would cause the entire system to be examined, and that system is so corrupt, it can't withstand any scrutiny.

Yes, that would be known as an opinion. Many opinions do not have facts to support them.

Question. Is the property owner legally entitled to shoot this person who has entere his property and began harrassing him? No crime was committed on the part of the property owner.

Thanks!

No, probably slamming the door in his face while laughing hysterically is probably more appropriate.

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

That is why the cases were laughed out of court. What can be seen from orbit is the ridiculousness of it all. And the whole world is watching.

I think the reason the cases weren't heard is because doing so would cause the entire system to be examined, and that system is so corrupt, it can't withstand any scrutiny.

Yes, that would be known as an opinion. Many opinions do not have facts to support them.

Well let's go to court and look at the facts then.

Or is there some reason ya'll don't want to do that?

Thanks!

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

It already happened. You lost. Get over it and stop your crying.

Thanks!

You're a racist.

No, I am a realist.

Doesn't seem like it.

It already happened. You lost. Get over it and stop your crying.

See, people that know they legitimately won don't have any problem going over it again; the only time folks don't want to see the instant replay is when they know (just like we do) that there was some bullshit shenanigans going on.

Your side cheated and you don't have the character or integrity to admit it.

Forum List

Back