Police Det beaten by cops after Police escalate situation

Republicans on the USMB insist there is no racism. That it doesn't exist. They are positive. It can't be proven.

That's a fucking lie. Of COURSE Republicans admit there is racism. All we have to do is read YOUR FUCKING RACIST POSTS. Of course racism exist. And you're the biggest fucking racist here.

Republicans on the USMB insist there is no racism. That it doesn't exist. They are positive. It can't be proven.

I dont believe I've ever heard anyone say that racism doesnt exist.
Little hysterical there rderp.....
Says the race traitor. Your ilk make that claim all the time in your effort to turn the GOP into a hate party.

You're full of shit. Of course there are racist,hell I'm a racist when it comes to thugs and criminals. Whatever color they may be.
Well, at least you admit you are a racist piece of shit.
Now you go. Tell us you are a racist if YOU are being honest, or just be the piece of shit we all expect you to be and hide your racism like a coward.

That's a fucking lie. Of COURSE Republicans admit there is racism. All we have to do is read YOUR FUCKING RACIST POSTS. Of course racism exist. And you're the biggest fucking racist here.

Projection! Full of sound and fury signifying nothing

Forum List

Back