Police commish calls Obama the n-word. Refuses to apologize.

[The issue is a man with a gun and power is saying it. If he has that attitude then he is most likely abusing his power. Its a conflict of interest.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. Suppose i said "any black cop who uses the word "honky" or "cracker" should be forced to resign". HAHAHA uramoron.

If they did, they should be forced to resign as well.

How sad. All the rightards here defending this racist putz and it turns out, he doesn't have the balls to stand up for his convictions. He resigned in shame after all. Now he's a quitter like the Twitter quitter from Alaska.

Really?? All the righttards hah... You reading the same thread I am..
Ask Matthew if he is a "righttard".. You might be shocked at his answer..

what-difference-does-it-make-meme-generator-what-difference-does-it-make-ee8d52_zps7f4cd105.jpg

[

Please feel free to venture into my community and call anyone Black a ****** and then claim, that's what we call each other anyway.

HAHAHA. Now that's what the board calls a great non sequitor. The board says thanks.

Best you can come up with....typical.

Please venture into my community and start calling Black people *******, then claim we all do it anyway.

Please venture into my community and bitch about it.

How sad. All the rightards here defending this racist putz and it turns out, he doesn't have the balls to stand up for his convictions. He resigned in shame after all. Now he's a quitter like the Twitter quitter from Alaska.

Really?? All the righttards hah... You reading the same thread I am..
Ask Matthew if he is a "righttard".. You might be shocked at his answer..
"Thank god fox is covering this." - matthew

Sounds like a rightard to me. :eek:

You running out of material? What does that have to do with this thread?

You can't possible be that obtuse... Wait, you're a fucking subversive..., you ARE this obtuse! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Well the thread is about a white guy calling Obama a "******." So if you think a photo of Obama is relevant to this thread, than it seems that's because you're also calling Obama a "******." :eek:

He's a mulatto, or in ghettoese, a Halfrican! ...And you STILL don't get it...LOLOL!

Last edited:
You can't possible be that obtuse... Wait, you're a fucking subversive..., you ARE this obtuse! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Well the thread is about a white guy calling Obama a "******." So if you think a photo of Obama is relevant to this thread, than it seems that's because you're also calling Obama a "******." :eek:

He's a mulatto, or in ghettoese, a Halfrican! ...And you STILL don't get it...LOLOL!
The only connection I see is you posting a photo Obama in a thread about some racist who called him a "******." The conclusion from that is you feel the same way.

The only connection I see is you posting a photo Obama in a thread about some racist who called him a "******." The conclusion from that is you feel the same way.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..... I didn't think anyone could be this stupid, but you exceeded my wildest expectations! What a pathetic soul!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:..... I didn't think anyone could be this stupid, but you exceeded my wildest expectations! What a pathetic soul!
Spits a racist.

Forum List

Back