Police Beat Another Person of Color to Death

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Guy trying to calm is wife down and the police kill him. Fucking cave apes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sCNZByBU2-0]5 police beat unarmed man to death outside movie theater in front of his wife and daughter - YouTube[/ame]

When I was a teenager we would drop sandbags on the cops heads when they got to harassing us too much. It would slow them down for a while but how do you combat this crap when they are protected by the legal system? They have to actually admit they did it or someone has to be able to record it and keep from getting their phone confiscated.

Unlike some people, I will wait until all the facts are in before putting these cops on the gallows.

Unlike some people, I will wait until all the facts are in before putting these cops on the gallows.

Thats probably because you never have experienced cops allowed to run roughshod over your neighborhood. I've met so many bad cops the good ones are the ones i actually remember. Of those 3 good ones 2 are family members.

Thats probably because you never have experienced cops allowed to run roughshod over your neighborhood. I've met so many bad cops the good ones are the ones i actually remember. Of those 3 good ones 2 are family members.

Your opinion is no different than people who think they have more chance of being a victim of violent crime by a black person than a white person.

Your opinion is no different than people who think they have more chance of being a victim of violent crime by a black person than a white person.

How so? Where I grew up cops and guns were my #1 dangers. Since being an adult I have been pulled over more times than I can count for absolutely nothing. I actually had one retarded cop ask if he could search my car to "make sure I didnt have anything illegal". Any fool that lives around more white people than Black people are stupid if they think they have more of a chance being victimized by a Black person.

Why do you only give a rats ass when it's a "person of color"?

Why do you assume that to be true?

Simple. Because you made a point to say "person of color". You didn't simply say "police beat a man to death in front of his family". The video doesn't say that, YOU do.

Thats because the person is not white. People of color get brutalized by the cops way more than whites do. You shouldn't assume. You remember what that got you on the last thread you wanted to assume.

Why do you assume that to be true?

Simple. Because you made a point to say "person of color". You didn't simply say "police beat a man to death in front of his family". The video doesn't say that, YOU do.

Thats because the person is not white. People of color get brutalized by the cops way more than whites do. You shouldn't assume. You remember what that got you on the last thread you wanted to assume.

I remember I showed you to be a fool. So badly in fact that you still can't get over it.

I remember I showed you to be a fool. So badly in fact that you still can't get over it.

Thats funny. i remember you arguing about something no one was talking about and going off on a self described tangent. Now you come on this thread and start assuming again. WTF is your problem stupid?

Thats funny. i remember you arguing about something no one was talking about and going off on a self described tangent. Now you come on this thread and start assuming again. WTF is your problem stupid?

Right now my problem is that my chew toy is boring me. Don't let that stop your ignorant rantings. Carry on.

Do you have any idea what facts might justify this? Even the cops are4n't arguing he had a weapon, or even that he was being combative, just that he wasn't being cooperative. Care to point out how that justifies a beat down?

Guy trying to calm is wife down and the police kill him. Fucking cave apes.

5 police beat unarmed man to death outside movie theater in front of his wife and daughter - YouTube

Just an FYI, since I know this is all about race with you, the guy is Hispanic, not black.

FYI just so you know thats why it says people of color.
FYI just so you know Hispanics can be Black.

He is a "White Hispanic," not a person of color.

But thanks for making my point for me.

Forum List

Back