Police are barbarians!

You have to when you're dealing with savages like the black community that commit half of the murders in this country and think nothing of destroying peoples property.

Of course, you will defend them and they really don't give a shit one way or the other...There lives aren't worth a drop of warm piss with the way they kill their own brothers.

Rising Police Aggression A Telling Indicator Of Our Societal Decline Peak Prosperity

I would like to see the police stop injuring people. Who's fault is it? The Republicans?
The fault lies with our judicial system, and its failure to prosecute murder, brutality, rape, stealing, lying in court ( perjury ), and other offenses that you and I would have to stand trial for. Police misconduct goes unpunished for the most part. Most of the time, cops get a free pass in the judicial system. The fault is not with either Republicans nor Democrats, since this has been going on for a long time, through both Democrat and Republican administrations. What we're seeing and experiencing now, didn't just start within the past year or two, but has been a practice with members of law enforcement for decades. We're becoming more aware of it due to modern technology such as cell phones that are able to capture events live as they happen.

The only political aspect of this, is in the way politicians sweep this activity under the rug when possible, and their failure to demand accountability within all law enforcement agencies. There's no doubt that you and I would be tried and prosecuted for what cops do on a daily basis. This is just another example of the injustices within the judicial system as a whole.

Divide the country. Conservatives get the police and the military. Liberals get black and hispanic gangs.

In an ideal world, criminals wouldn't violently resist police, and police work would be mostly counseling and rehabilitating criminals and ex-criminals.

But instead, you have criminals that bring their knives and guns to fight off police, and gangs that either buy off police or target them for death.

Forum List

Back