Police agencies are desperate to hire. But they say few want the job.

One of my neighbors is a Sheriff Deputy. He has been on the force for 20 years and decided to take retirement and then pursue another job.

Instead of staying in for another five or even ten years.

He says that being in law enforcement sucks nowadays because of two reasons.

First is that he doesn't think the political leaders have his back. He is afraid that he will be thrown to the wolves because of political correctness like in the Floyd case.

Second the Minorities (Black and Hispanic) feel they are above the law and will do things now that they never would have done before, making law enforcement more dangerous.

This is in an area an area that is relatively tough on crime. I can't imagine what it would be like for an officer or deputy in one of these Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

I don't believe Chaving being put in prison serves justice. Yes, he fucked up, shoulda done such and such different, but he did not deliberately end the life of an innocent man.

I can say he deserves some sort of consequence because his actions were involved in the burial of a piece of shit that I suppose a few people may have valued, but years in prison benefits no one and empowers terrorists.
Agree his sentence is too long. However, it was handled badly. Yes, the victim was a worthless piece of shit.

Agree his sentence is too long. However, it was handled badly. Yes, the victim was a worthless piece of shit.
I refuse to even consider george kirby a victim.

He put himself there. He attempted to pass fake currency, he decided to overdose on dope, he decided to resist arrest and act a fool.

There are thousands of other cases the public should have been pissed about that never got attention. They ought to be burning down their fuckin cities because of the deterioration caused...

Well they did that themselves too....

Thank you for the lesson on white privilege.
Well, you can always ignore what I said and mouth off to the next cop who talks to you. Then instead of just getting a warning you may get a ticket or arrested. Of course then you will play a victim to the limit And claim the cop was a white racist.

Cops MUST be respectful first. I have been pulled over by asshole cops who get furious with me because I don't respect them.

I look them in the eye and say, "respect is earned, Cartman, not given".
So how did all that work out for you?

The cop got angry with you because you didn’t show him respect. Did you get a ticket or were you arrested?

I don’t like tickets and I have never been arrested. Respect doesn’t always work and I have got a couple speeding tickets but I have also got warnings.

A speeding ticket raises your auto insurance. My auto insurance is too damn expensive right now so I don’t need to see it increase.

Police forces are run by conservatives who fill their ranks, including their powerful and politically protected unions.

No.......the police are under the control of the democrat party in these cities...with democrat party police chiefs........you have to hide that, in order to keep voting for the democrats.

The problem the police have, they need officers that are not mental with guns. With the American population to choose from, it's an uphill battle to find decent officers.

No...it isn't...the criminals have long histories of crime and violence and resist arrest.......if they would simply comply, instead of violently attacking the police, they wouldn't end up dying...

No.......the police are under the control of the democrat party in these cities...with democrat party police chiefs........you have to hide that, in order to keep voting for the democrats.
Apparently you’ve never heard about police unions.

How does it feel to be that ignorant?

A good number of my students who are graduating high school this year are looking into careers in law enforcement.

WAPO's Robert Klemco makes a case about San Francisco P.D. but gives no evidence for his assumption that Police Departments "across the Country" are desperate. Yellow journalism is a common issue these days.

Apparently you’ve never heard about police unions.

How does it feel to be that ignorant?

And apparently you don't understand that the democrats control the cities with the worst violence.........

A good number of my students who are graduating high school this year are looking into careers in law enforcement.

Now is the time to join.....at least in the suburbs.....great pay, sign on bonuses...

Forum List

Back