Poles protest US Holocaust claims.

Whatever man, I like Spanish women. :uhoh3:

Ana De Armas make all Polish women look like they are Navajo...

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

I will De Armas over any Polish woman...

Most Jewish women don't even look like that, they mostly have peckers for a nose.

Jewish women are internationally known for their sexuality

Polish women tend to be overweight with hairy chests and moustaches
They also struggle with personal hygiene

I knew a Polish girl that never wore deodorant!

She stunk so bad!

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

Most Jewish women don't even look like that, they mostly have peckers for a nose.

I knew a Polish girl that never wore deodorant!

She stunk so bad!

Somebody needs to introduce those Polish Girls to Kotex

Thousands of Polish nationalists march to the U.S. Embassy, in Warsaw, Poland, Saturday, May 11, 2019. Thousands of Polish nationalists have marched to the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw, protesting that the U.S. is putting pressure on Poland to compensate Jews whose families lost property during the Holocaust. ......"

Staff at the Embassy Hotel and Suites attempted to explain to the protesters that they were at the wrong place, but to no avail.

Whatever man, I like Spanish women. :uhoh3:

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

The stupidity of many people on this forum is funny.

The Mediterranean people including it's women are well known for their hairiness.

Jews belong to the Mediterranean people.

Jewish women are much hairier, and have much more hooked noses, furthermore Jewish women tend to have sunken beady little eyes, behind glasses.

Haha, you're clearly hallucinating.

Western European women are a lot more manly than Polish women.

Particularly a lot of Germanic women, who have shoulders like football players.

My adopted Aunts were Polish and looked like they Started for the Green Bay Packer defensive front line!

Sorry, but Polish women have bad attitudes and are unattractive as can be...

As for the Jewish people Rightwinger is correct shouldn't those that were wrong have their voice heard?

Polish women are a lot more petite than Polish men, the same can't be said about Western European women vs men, or even more so Jewish women vs men.

The adopted Aunts I grew up with were six feet tall and almost four hundred pounds of Polish hate...

Sorry but Poland does not produce anything but weak minded people that get raped and pillaged by it neighbors...

Maybe if you add more Jewish people you could become better..

You're basically a White Negro, AKA a Brit.

Poland was vastly outnumbered, and did well on numerous occasions.

Look at the Battle of Komarow in 1920, when 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces.

You know nothing, you're very ignorant.

My adopted Aunts father was from Poland, oh he was Jewish...

So, you're making fun of a Polish Jewish "Adopted" aunt as somehow Polish, rather than Jewish?

Jewish beauties.

^Call Me Maybe^ ?
1565a6225cb164480e1e075fc8d1174e0e590c237b98d48e1740c58e761cce5f.jpg

CJFpjkSWgAAeDMn.jpg

Beth%20Weinstein.jpg

Oh, they look Polish!

Not at all, they are Armenoid by phenotype.

Are all Western Europeans stupid?
Or just you?

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

The Mediterranean people including it's women are well known for their hairiness.

Jewish women are much hairier, and have much more hooked noses, furthermore Jewish women tend to have sunken beady little eyes, behind glasses.

Is that why you were so eager to serve your Nazi masters in building their death camps on your soil?

Proof?
That's actually Jews who helped Nazis build the camps, and gas chambers.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Jewish Slovak Holocaust survivor and Sonderkommando at Auschwitz.

Müller was assigned to the Sonderkommando that worked on the construction of crematoriaand the installation of the gas chambers.

March 1, 1942 Auschwitz Birkenau opened

. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

Polish women inherit certain masculine properties including body hair including furry nipples

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

Sunken, beady eyes?

You really haven't analyzed the features of that coarse looking lout in your avatar, have you?

Delusional.

Not delusional at all...

Polish women inherit certain masculine properties including body hair including furry nipples

Video of normal younger Poles partying, where are the hairy Polish guys, much less the hairy Polish girls?

You're rabidly delusional, and idiotic.

Not delusional at all...

Video of normal younger Poles partying, where are the hairy Polish guys, much less the hairy Polish girls?

Hmmm, you are not convincing me about the hotness of Polish women. Those were a five or even a four on the scale one to ten...

Hmmm, you are not convincing me about the hotness of Polish women. Those were a five or even a four on the scale one to ten...

A lot hotter than your chubby beat up Brits, in the UK, US, and Canada.

Not delusional at all...

Fake news

Pull down their tops and you will see how furry their nipples are
You can’t smell in a video can you?

Polish girls? YUK

:puke3:

Fake news

Polish girls? YUK

You're definitely retarded.

I don't know what's more retarded, that you think all prejudices are wrong except ones against Polish people, or that you don't know that Polish women aren't hairy.

Fake news

Polish girls? YUK

I don't know what's more retarded, that you think all prejudices are wrong except ones against Polish people, or that you don't know that Polish women aren't hairy.

Have you ever smelled a Polish woman?

Fake news

Polish girls? YUK

Have you ever smelled a Polish woman?

You're a dumb Chimpanzee, plain, and simple.

Forum List

Back