Poles protest US Holocaust claims.

You guys shouldn't have killed all those Jews.

Nazi Germany did that, leave it to idiotic, scum of the Earth like Jews, and Brits (Axis of evil) to think Polish victims of Nazi atrocities are responsible.

When are your Brits paying India, Native Americans, the Maori, Australoids, Arabs, and a whole myriad of people for your crimes?

Brits are ogres, I despise your idiotic nation of Chimps.

You are just one wonderful person... I bet you are the life of the party...

Oh, Stalin was for worse than Hitler when it came to raping and killing of your people...

As for the British, are you jealous their empire once never had the sun set on it?

Because Brits just spread tea-parties to the World, eh?

Brits killed more by famine, than Stalin did by a long shot.

If dirty Brits think Poles owe Jews, then maybe Brits owe half the globe, for their atrocities.

Why do you hate the Jewish people so much?

Why shouldn't I be anti-Jewish?
It's like asking why someone doesn't like Ticks.

Why did Polacks take the homes and fortunes of innocent Jews?
Muscovite occupants & local commies gave (allowed) them, it was very popular , very commie way

Popular my dupa, Soviet Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel were butchering, or imprisoning Polish Armia Krajowa patriots who had bravely fought Nazi Germany in the Warsaw Uprising.

Witold Pilecki documented the Holocaust for the Jews, when he volunteered to be imprisoned at Auschwitz, to escape, and document it in Witold's Report.
He also was a veteran of the Warsaw Uprising against the Nazis.

Jewish Commies like Roman Romkowski, and Jozef Romkowski, still tortured Polish patriot Witold Pilecki, and sentenced him to death.

Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel are both war - criminals. when i rejected it ? in the same time, 1) Polish commie state has never been a Jewish state. 2) most Poles have hated egalitarian so - called second polish republic . so they Polish working class & peasants destroyed Polish Armia Krajowa not the "deep Jewish state " as you are suggesting here . yes, in first polish commie government we can find many Jews but as well many leftist & working class ethnic Poles as well as Muscovite Poles (like
Konstantin Rokossovsky - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Rokossovsky

Konstantin Konstantinovich (Xaverevich) Rokossovsky was a Soviet and Polish officer who became Marshal of the Soviet Union, Marshal of Poland, and served ...

You guys shouldn't have killed all those Jews.

Nazi Germany did that, leave it to idiotic, scum of the Earth like Jews, and Brits (Axis of evil) to think Polish victims of Nazi atrocities are responsible.

When are your Brits paying India, Native Americans, the Maori, Australoids, Arabs, and a whole myriad of people for your crimes?

Oh, Stalin was for worse than Hitler when it came to raping and killing of your people...

As for the British, are you jealous their empire once never had the sun set on it?

If dirty Brits think Poles owe Jews, then maybe Brits owe half the globe, for their atrocities.

Jewish women are a lot hotter looking than Polish women...

Anyway, you seem to believe the Universe should revolve around Poland and because it does not you blame the Jewish people, the British and so on...

I say you are full of hate...

Muscovite occupants & local commies gave (allowed) them, it was very popular , very commie way

Popular my dupa, Soviet Jews like Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel were butchering, or imprisoning Polish Armia Krajowa patriots who had bravely fought Nazi Germany in the Warsaw Uprising.

Witold Pilecki documented the Holocaust for the Jews, when he volunteered to be imprisoned at Auschwitz, to escape, and document it in Witold's Report.
He also was a veteran of the Warsaw Uprising against the Nazis.

Jewish Commies like Roman Romkowski, and Jozef Romkowski, still tortured Polish patriot Witold Pilecki, and sentenced him to death.

Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel are both war - criminals. when i rejected it ? in the same time, 1) Polish commie state has never been a Jewish state. 2) most Poles have hated egalitarian so - called second polish republic . so they Polish working class & peasants destroyed Polish Armia Krajowa not the "deep Jewish state " as you are suggesting here . yes, in first polish commie government we can find many Jews but as well many leftist & working class ethnic Poles as well as Muscovite Poles (like

Konstantin Konstantinovich (Xaverevich) Rokossovsky was a Soviet and Polish officer who became Marshal of the Soviet Union, Marshal of Poland, and served ...

More like Polish Jews, and Polish Atheists propped up by Stalin killed, tortured, stole from, and imprisoned normal Catholic Polish patriots.

Anyway, you seem to believe the Universe should revolve around Poland and because it does not you blame the Jewish people, the British and so on...

You're clearly rabidly delusional, Jewish women are among the ugliest of Europe, as opposed to Poles who are the among the best looking of Europe.

Maybe only Ukraine, and the Baltic region have better looking women than Polish, from what I've seen.

When are Jews paying Poles compensations for Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel?
do you think that majority of poles support Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel, see them as the heroes ? Israelis did wrong, but they don't trust Poles ( and frankly have many reason for this) . so my recommendations, sue Israel , whats the problem ?

Salomon Morel - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Jump to Extradition controversy - In 1998, Poland requested that Morel be extradited for trial, but ... The main charge against Salomon Morel was that, .

It's Polish land, not Jewish land.
Jews merely rented it through taxes, from the Polish government.

Besides, Soviets did that to everybody, Poles, Germans, Ukrainians, Jews etc.
Leave it to Jewish monsters, to think ONLY they are the victims.

Now ask why Jewish Israelis took the homes, and fortunes from Palestinians, and refuse to pay them for the Nakba?
If Jews have legitimate property claims...
Why do you not want to hear them?

Did Poles get their property returned to them?

You're clearly rabidly delusional, Jewish women are among the ugliest of Europe, as opposed to Poles who are the among the best looking of Europe.

Maybe only Ukraine, and the Baltic region have better looking women than Polish, from what I've seen.

Of course Ukrainian women are a hell of a lot hotter than Polish women!

Polish women look more manly than their men...

Hell Finish women are more attractive than Polish women...

I can post a few Jewish women that would make you convert and swear you never hated the Jewish people...

Me personally I like Kurdish women and Persian...

When are Jews paying Poles compensations for Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel?
do you think that majority of poles support Jakub Berman, and Salomon Morel, see them as the heroes ? Israelis did wrong, but they don't trust Poles ( and frankly have many reason for this) . so my recommendations, sue Israel , whats the problem ?

Salomon Morel - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Jump to Extradition controversy - In 1998, Poland requested that Morel be extradited for trial, but ... The main charge against Salomon Morel was that, .

Why should Poles trust Jews, exactly?
A bunch of Yiddish German dialect speakers spending nearly 1,000 years rejecting Jesus?

I can post a few Jewish women that would make you convert and swear you never hated the Jewish people...

Haha, you're clearly hallucinating.

Western European women are a lot more manly than Polish women.

Particularly a lot of Germanic women, who have shoulders like football players.

It's Polish land, not Jewish land.
Jews merely rented it through taxes, from the Polish government.

Besides, Soviets did that to everybody, Poles, Germans, Ukrainians, Jews etc.
Leave it to Jewish monsters, to think ONLY they are the victims.

Now ask why Jewish Israelis took the homes, and fortunes from Palestinians, and refuse to pay them for the Nakba?
If Jews have legitimate property claims...
Why do you not want to hear them?

Did Poles get their property returned to them?

The Polish government owns the property, don't pay your taxes tough sh(t, you're not owed sh(t.

"

Maybe only Ukraine, and the Baltic region have better looking women than Polish, from what I've seen"

i love them all, you are wrong again, Litvaks ladies are great ) I thank God for them , and they just crazy about me ;)))

No question Jewish women are better looking

Polish women are....what you say?......Plain
Maybe it is just me, but facial hair is a turnoff

My adopted Aunts were Polish and looked like they Started for the Green Bay Packer defensive front line!

Sorry, but Polish women have bad attitudes and are unattractive as can be...

As for the Jewish people Rightwinger is correct shouldn't those that were wrong have their voice heard?

No question Jewish women are better looking

Polish women are....what you say?......Plain

You're retarded, Jewish women typically look like Lesbians.

My adopted Aunts were Polish and looked like they Started for the Green Bay Packer defensive front line!

Sorry, but Polish women have bad attitudes and are unattractive as can be...

As for the Jewish people Rightwinger is correct shouldn't those that were wrong have their voice heard?

Polish women are a lot more petite than Polish men, the same can't be said about Western European women vs men, or even more so Jewish women vs men.

"Hell Finish women are more attractive than Polish women..." i´d beat you for this words, Finnish ladies are the most underrated. but they are THE BEST IN THE WORLD BY ALL MEANS . STOP MONGOL HORDES of Muscovite in 30-40th only Gold - Iron ladies can

historic-costume-theme-world-war-ii-finnish-soldier-and-the-lotta-ERKWXG.jpg

51ffe4b92b495c3f3ec278974114e633.jpg

d6368b7cdd115aa9c4d63069b852cb74--finland.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back