Pole dancing classes for 5 year old kids??

Leave libs alone long enough and they'll be teaching 5 year old girls how to pick up quarters off the ground with their snatch. Women do it, so every girl needs to know how.

Liberals are so disgusting that they almost defy ordinary expectations of disgust.

Oddly enough if it's done in a certain manner I don't have a problem with this. If it was done with other gymnastics maybe to classical music it would make a nice form of excercise. She's right, kids climb,trees,ropes,pretty much anything. My sister took gymnastics and wrapped herself around the uneven bars which are just two horizontal poles, nobody complains about that. Now if she is teaching the kids to dry hump the pole to slutty music, then yes it's wrong.

A dance studio in Canada plans to offer a pole-dancing class to children.

The Twisted Grip Dance and Fitness in Duncan, British Columbia, will teach a Little Spinners class, starting September 29. The class is modeled on those offered in adult sessions, which include versions called Sexy Flexy, Pole Fit and Bunny Bootcamp.

Dance instructor Kristy Craig said pole dancing gives children a good cardio workout.

“There is nothing provocative. There is nothing sexual about it,” she told CBC News. “It’s pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean, kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything.”

Three girls and a boy, whose ages range from 5 to 12 years old, have already signed up for the class.

Craig said that although the pole-dancing class has nothing to do with exotic dancing, it's hard to remove the sexual stigma.

Pole dancing: Good workout for kids? | HLNtv.com

I don't know how this person can cay there's nothing provocative about climbing a pole: when I was really young, my friends and I used to love to climb this street pole. We'd take turns climbing to the top, slowly.

Nuff said...

:redface:

Or their just being niaeve, I have a feeling Noomi has never been in a strip club in her life.

I have no reason to go to a strip club.

Exactly, so you have no idea how close pole dancing and stripping are linked, they are the same damn thing. Tortoise, turtle.

My daughter is a stripper and yes she uses a pole most of the time. Just because it's the same type of pole, doesn't mean it has to be slutty, it's all depends on the moves, music and clothes. If presented in a gymnastic type format with gymnastic type moves, It would make great excercise and requires alot of physical strength. I have seen some local pole dancers on TV, they are appropriately dressed,did some fantasic moves and reminded me of some of the acrobatics I've saw at Cirque Du Soleil. Nothing perverted about it.

Forum List

Back