Pole dancing classes for 5 year old kids??

this is gymnastics folks and just because some fucking whores use it to take your money with doesnt make it evil

Calling it pole dancing is the problem. If it goes by a different name (assuming, of course, that nothing sexual or suggestive is taught) it shouldn't be an issue. The fact that this dance studio supposedly teaches adult pole dancing classes, which do have sexual or suggestive moves, and that the kids' class is modeled off of that, makes it more of an issue.

Pole dancing has a particular connotation, at least in this part of the world. Unless you are teaching something like a circus class (some of them have pole dancing performers) that connotation will follow any class like this one.

Apparently you see nothing wrong with a five year old dry humping a stripper pole.

The only thing that is wrong is you lot associating a pole with strippers. Strippers do not always use a pole.

Every strip club I have been to had poles present on the stage, what else do strippers use? ladders? bean bags?

Exercise using the pole is not the same as a stripper using it.

The only thing that is wrong is you lot associating a pole with strippers. Strippers do not always use a pole.

Every strip club I have been to had poles present on the stage, what else do strippers use? ladders? bean bags?

You're presenting a half truth. Is pole dancing exercise? Yes. Is it a skill? Yes. Is it an art form? Yes. Is it erotic? Absolutely. And I'm not for laws against it; but a parent/person who denies that is denying something as plain as the nose on his/her face.

Its a form of exercise. What is the problem?

Are you being serious?

Yes. Some people have a pole set up outside, or in the living room - they don't strip, they just use it to exercise. Big deal.
Whether they are exercising or stripping; the basic moves on the pole are the same.

I can't believe any parent would condone or advocate their child learning to pole dance.

That is soo sick and basically child abuse. :mad:

Are you being serious?

Yes. Some people have a pole set up outside, or in the living room - they don't strip, they just use it to exercise. Big deal.
Whether they are exercising or stripping; the basic moves on the pole are the same.

I can't believe any parent would condone or advocate their child learning to pole dance.

Aren't you sorta a hypocrite on this matter? Muhammad had a 9-year-old wife.

It was an arranged marriage and wasn't consumated until she reached puberty. Basically, the same as Mary of the Bible who scholars estimate was around 11 or 12 when she was married.

Life expectancy during those times was around 40 so everything set up different than todays modern world. :cool:

It was an arranged marriage and wasn't consumated until she reached puberty. Basically, the same as Mary of the Bible who scholars estimate was around 11 or 12 when she was married.

Life expectancy during those times was around 40 so everything set up different than todays modern world. :cool:

Knowing what I know about Muhammed, I severely doubt he waited. But otherwise, I can at least see your p.o.v.

A dance studio in Canada plans to offer a pole-dancing class to children.

The Twisted Grip Dance and Fitness in Duncan, British Columbia, will teach a Little Spinners class, starting September 29. The class is modeled on those offered in adult sessions, which include versions called Sexy Flexy, Pole Fit and Bunny Bootcamp.

Dance instructor Kristy Craig said pole dancing gives children a good cardio workout.

“There is nothing provocative. There is nothing sexual about it,” she told CBC News. “It’s pure fitness and strength and fun. I mean, kids love climbing trees. They will climb anything.”

Three girls and a boy, whose ages range from 5 to 12 years old, have already signed up for the class.

Craig said that although the pole-dancing class has nothing to do with exotic dancing, it's hard to remove the sexual stigma.

Pole dancing: Good workout for kids? | HLNtv.com

by the time they are working age that may well be the only jobs available.

That is an extremely niaeve thing to say, the pole dancing taught in the gym are the same moves the dancers use to get the dollar bills in the strip clubs.

Are you being serious?

Whether they are exercising or stripping; the basic moves on the pole are the same.[/B

]I can't believe any parent would condone or advocate their child learning to pole dance.

Sunni is spot on about this issue. Teach grown women to pole dance all day long, but not the kids.

Of all the disgusting things people can say, it's that if it's okay for women to be pole dancers, it's okay for little girls to be pole dancers.

This is a culture that is becoming more twisted by the day. It's the same kind of culture that dresses little girls up like whores and calls it cute.

Here's some non-sexual pole gymnastics which may be the kind of thing Noomi is thinking of :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu8NxOUOyQ&feature=relmfu]Chinese pole acrobatics Steve Gale - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back