Polar Bear Invasion!

Please, by all means, show us where the arctic was ice free this season.

By all means, show us where someone claimed the arctic was ice free. Oh wait, no one did that. It's just you doing that thing where you lie about what we supposedly said, so you can avoid addressing the issue.

Now, your own link does say this:

"Now the sea ice in the Beaufort and Chukchi Seas is retreating from the coast by hundreds of kilometers"

Do you even read your own links, or do your eyes glaze over when they see the many parts that contradict your nonsense? Did you read the part where it said such long swims are new and unusual, and that cubs who try will die? Golly, that doesn't seem like "swim an average of 97 miles to hunt", which was your nutball claim.

You got everything wrong, as usual. And projected your own stupidity on to everyone who wasn't a stupid as you are. But hey, go on, tell us again about how polar bears swim an average of 97 miles to hunt.

Always nice to see a thread abandoned as soon as the evidence is posted!

Highly biased opinion is not scientific evidence and never will be. Too bad you don't know the difference.

Westwall -

Rathe than just flail away, perhaps try addressing the points raised here.

Innuit confirm climate change is impacting their environment.

Do you or do you not consider the Innuit to be reliable in their statements concerning their own environment?

Thi thread really was a Westwall classic.

For the first half the thread we are implored to listen to the Innuit.

He then finds out the Innuit believe humans are changing the climate.

For the second half of the thread we are implored to ignore the Innuit.

As global warming triggers heavier rainfall and faster snowmelt in the Arctic, Inuit communities in Canada are reporting more cases of illness attributed to pathogens that have washed into surface water and groundwater, according to a new study.

The findings corroborate past research that suggests indigenous people worldwide are being disproportionately affected by climate change. This is because many of them live in regions where the effects are felt first and most strongly, and they might come into closer contact with the natural environment on a daily basis. For example, some indigenous communities lack access to treated water because they are far from urban areas

Climate Change Linked to Waterborne Diseases in Inuit Communities

I agree with the poster who says they are hungry. Because of global warming, their territory is shrinking and they are losing the ability to get the food they need. They are wandering closer to civilization looking for food. I think it is pretty obvious.

I agree with the poster who says they are hungry. Because of global warming, their territory is shrinking and they are losing the ability to get the food they need. They are wandering closer to civilization looking for food. I think it is pretty obvious.

I think that is certainly a very good theory - I agree with you.

Forum List

Back