Pocahontas: "there is nobody in America who got rich on his own. NOBODY!"...Um, your opponent Trump!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you've got to be kidding!

BlPnjjMCMAAynuD.jpg

Elizabeth Warren Has Had It With Donald Trump | HuffPost

If Trump had started life poor I would support your statement but Trump is a limousine, silver spoon born in mouth trust fund baby who inherited millions.

By age 3, Mr. Trump was earning $200,000 a year in today’s dollars from his father’s empire. He was a millionaire by age 8. By the time he was 17, his father had given him part ownership of a 52-unit apartment building. Soon after Mr. Trump graduated from college, he was receiving the equivalent of $1 million a year from his father. The money increased with the years, to more than $5 million annually in his 40s and 50s.

NYT

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Who pays for government Senator Warren? Does government generate its own wealth, or do us taxpayers (individuals, and private corporations) fund government? Yes, we DID BUILD THAT!!!

We don't have to "pay it forward" because WE ALREADY PAID FOR IT YOU DUMB *SS!!!

You are rich Senator. Give back all the money you "earned" other than your salary while in public office, then we can talk.

How many Government workers built the Erie Canal? How about the Transcontinental rail road? How about the trails through the midwest and rockies?

I was going to start this paragraph with "Do bed wetters know..."

Bed wetters can not "know" anything. Their skulls are absent a frontal lobe.

To inform anyone who can be informed....

many of the major interstates are in places established by wagon trains. It wasn't until regressives attempted to control the economy in the 1930's that we had government doing a hell of a lot to actually provide and establish infrastructure. Most of it was done with private enterprise and some government checks after successful completion, but the federal government wasn't the catalyst or the driver. These things would have happened regardless of government. People need trade routes, they make them. Did the Romans establish all the trade routes on the eastern hemisphere? No, they just made their armies pave them with rocks so they could march from place to place faster.

Government zealots are way worse that any religious zealots.

While I don't agree with either your post or the sentiment expressed in the meme. I guess some think that one or the other is right.

But the meme is wrong because the person that built the factory is paying the same taxes for the same services as everyone else the only thing is because they make more money then most they pay a higher percentage of taxes.

Ahhh you lib assholes. There are two type of children who get money from their parents. Those who piss it away and those who build on the millions they got to turn it into billions.

So fuck off with the bullshit that he got millions. I can think of many a family whose children have pissed away the fortunes like the Bronfmans.

Now to be lectured by some white blonde bitch with high cheekbones who fucking STOLE a position from a First Nations individual at a university.........that's precious. I can't wait for this **** to run.

Shades of Hussein's "You didn't build that" speech: obama you didn't build that quote - Bing video
Let's totally ignore that people who build that factory pay taxes, usually far more than any of us. Let's ignore the fact that they risk their own capital to build that. Let's ignore the fact that by building that, a future is established for the "next kid who comes along", or operates as an example of what any individual might accomplish.

Forum List

Back