Pocahontas makes a lot of wampum at Harvard

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
No wonder why College Tuition is so expensive and students are in such deep debt.

If we are going to address the problem of Student Debt, people like Sen. Warren need to come out for Massive Cuts in pay and concessions for college professors. Get the costs under control, before throwing money at it.

When I was in college, the president of the school was a religious priest who took vows of poverty. I don't think this will affect "quality" at all.

US Sen. Warren posts 10 years of her tax returns online

No wonder why College Tuition is so expensive and students are in such deep debt.

If we are going to address the problem of Student Debt, people like Sen. Warren need to come out for Massive Cuts in pay and concessions for college professors. Get the costs under control, before throwing money at it.

When I was in college, the president of the school was a religious priest who took vows of poverty. I don't think this will affect "quality" at all.

Envy of those with the education to make some fair coin?

Not really. I don't envy anyone.

But when someone is living off the taxpayers dime, I have a right to ask that they have respect for it and not take advantage. Particularly as the cost of college hits new heights.

I have a choice as to whether or not to enrich Floyd Mayweather by buying his latest fight, or enrich Perry Como by buying his latest vinyl. I don't have an individual choice as to taxes.

But when someone is living off the taxpayers dime, I have a right to ask that they have respect for it and not take advantage. Particularly as the cost of college hits new heights.

I have a choice as to whether or not to enrich Floyd Mayweather by buying his latest fight, or enrich Perry Como by buying his latest vinyl. I don't have an individual choice as to taxes.

I think someone should tell you that Harvard is a private university. So much for the taxpayer's dime.

I think someone should tell you that Harvard is a private university. So much for the taxpayer's dime.

Taxpayer funds go to Harvard in the form of student grants as well as loans.

And when the loans are getting larger and larger, and they aren't getting paid back promptly and cheerfully, there is a problem.

Sure, Harvard is a private outfit, but as a recipient of public largesse, they are subject to oversight.

If they don't like it , they can follow the lead of Grove City College here in Mercer County, PA and not accept the taxpayer cash.

Professors shouldn't take a dime LESS than they are paid. Pay your taxes it's a form of patriotism. Patriots pay taxes and never complain.

Professors shouldn't take a dime LESS than they are paid. Pay your taxes it's a form of patriotism. Patriots pay taxes and never complain.

How about paying back your Student Loans, isn't that a form of patriotism as well? What do you think of these leftards that want to forgive these loans?

Why are you so resentful of successful people?

Have you always been engaged in class warfare?

Why are you so resentful of successful people?

Have you always been engaged in class warfare?

I'm not resentful of anyone, really.

If the folks at Harvard want to give beaucoup bucks to Pocahontas to lecture, that's their business. Do it with their own money, and don't come begging from me.

BTW, I can't stand that broad's voice for 30 seconds, good luck to anyone listening to an entire lecture.

Forum List

Back