Pocahontas is politically finished

Jonathan Gruber, the architect of Obamacare admittedly called American voters "stupid" for the eventual implementation of the ACA. I guess their votes for Obama, and a Democrat Congress were the cause of Obamacare.

I've never heard of a website that cost billions. Hell, 5 good programmers could have produced it for under $1 million.

Obamacare Website Cost Over $2B

"Far exceeding estimates by the Obama administration, a Bloomberg Government analysis estimates that the Obamacare enrollment system has cost roughly $2.1 billion."

5 Programmers? Try 60 Companies:

"The estimate provided by the administration for healthcare.gov as well as other programs was last $834 million. The construction of the healthcare.gov involved 60 companies and was rife with infighting."

I've never heard of a website that cost billions. Hell, 5 good programmers could have produced it for under $1 million.

Obamacare Website Cost Over $2B

"Far exceeding estimates by the Obama administration, a Bloomberg Government analysis estimates that the Obamacare enrollment system has cost roughly $2.1 billion."

5 Programmers? Try 60 Companies:

"The estimate provided by the administration for healthcare.gov as well as other programs was last $834 million. The construction of the healthcare.gov involved 60 companies and was rife with infighting."
No private company ever paid 1/10th that amount for a website.

who cares? She's not going to be on a natl ticket.

Leftist were all over her crotch just a while ago thinking she was going to able to take on "The Don"

Now you have all turned your backs on her, just like you will with racist, creepy Uncle Joe, eventually.

Just breaking tonight: On her Bar Registration that she filled out she listed her Nationality as “American Indian”.

This is after she had stated she never used her fake American Indian status to gain an advantage in any part of her career or to gain entrance in to any university or gain access to any funds, grants, scholarships or to gain an advantage in any way.

Warren apologizes for calling herself Native American - The Boston Globe

Elizabeth Warren claimed ‘American Indian’ race on State Bar of Texas registration card

Don't be over dramatic.

I don't like the woman for POTUS...but this alone has not finished her.

If Trump can survive bragging about sexually assaulting woman by grabbing their 'pussies'.

Then this silliness on her part (if true) is DEFINITELY survivable.

Just breaking tonight: On her Bar Registration that she filled out she listed her Nationality as “American Indian”.

This is after she had stated she never used her fake American Indian status to gain an advantage in any part of her career or to gain entrance in to any university or gain access to any funds, grants, scholarships or to gain an advantage in any way.

Elizabeth Warren claimed ‘American Indian’ race on State Bar of Texas registration card
Squaw fall like Thunderbird from sky. :71:

Squaw fall like Thunderbird from sky. :71:

We're going to breed in "artificial" as a necessity to govern since every indiscretion is used as a weapon in the name of politics! It's only due to the populous being such hypocrites that it's so successful while saying "why can't we have good clean politics?!" It's because sleazy tactics win the day! It's our own vault there's a collection of morons in DC just acting along the movement of polls! :aargh: :ack-1: :2cents:

Yikes. Actual documentation. Now the real issue is if she recieved any material benefit from this. If so, it's fraud (although probably outside the Statue of Limitations).

Even if not, it's documentation of her mis-representing her ethnic heritage.

I agree this is big. It's a NEW integrity problem: i.e, no integrity. Jeepers, she said she was an Indian on the application to the Texas bar? Presumably she thought they would rush her right thru in their eagerness to get checks in the right victim groups where they don't have many checks. It's pretty clear that's why she kept doing this. Hey, worked at Harvard, so she just kept doing it!

That's not the only reason it's big, though. Something amazing is happening, I don't say it's good: the right has developed a very impressive talent for searching through EVERYONE's background for decades and decades and finding …….crooked stuff. That's what is bringing down the whole Dem administration in Virginia as we speak. And this new revelation about Fauxcahontas never surfaced before.

I don't like it, this destruction of everyone, but it IS an obvious development from modern technology -- the Internet knows all, people just have to be willing to find it.

Actually considering how long this stuff sits for, Republicans are actually terrible at it. Progressives find dirt far quicker.
The left found this now because it would have been devastating had this been an October Surprise.

Finish her off now when it hurts no one but her.

Awfully machiavellian for a party that claims to be for the little guys.
It’s strategic.

Warren needs to just come clean.

She is a wealthy broad from Boston, a modern day Margaret Drysdale. She needs to speak in her actual accent, introduce the people to her servants and her French poodle and show proper disdain to the Deplorables like Mrs. Drysdale did to Barnaby Jones and his family.

People no longer believe her schtick.
She has tried to come clean but,,dickheads persist..

Bullshit, she lied until she couldn't lie anymore.

Warren needs to just come clean.

She is a wealthy broad from Boston, a modern day Margaret Drysdale. She needs to speak in her actual accent, introduce the people to her servants and her French poodle and show proper disdain to the Deplorables like Mrs. Drysdale did to Barnaby Jones and his family.

People no longer believe her schtick.
She has tried to come clean but,,dickheads persist..

Bullshit, she lied until she couldn't lie anymore.
Obama did the same thing and it didn’t prevent him from being POTUS. Is Warren different?

Don't be over dramatic.

I don't like the woman for POTUS...but this alone has not finished her.

If Trump can survive bragging about sexually assaulting woman by grabbing their 'pussies'.

Then this silliness on her part (if true) is DEFINITELY survivable.

Nope. She's finished as a candidate for POTUS.

She cannot shake this from her past. She kept admitting to her not
being a member of a tribe, hoping it would go away, but evidence keeps
turning up where she defrauded organizations by claiming to be an
American Indian.

Besides they already have 5 just like her. She can take it to the house.

FEBRUARY 6, 2019

Elizabeth Warren once again caught pretending to be a Native American

By Rick Moran

Howie Carr of the Boston Herald has got it exactly right: "Stick a fork in cold crab omelette – the fake Indian is all done now."

The Washington Post has revealed that Warren, who said in the past that she never used her fake Indian heritage to further her career, used a registration card for the Texas bar in 1986 where she described herself as "American Indian."

This, along with a DNA test showing a minuscule amount of Indian blood, should be enough to sink her candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president before it even starts.

She speak-um with forked tongue one time too many, and now The Washington Post, of all places, has scalped her. The smoke signals went out last night – as early as 1986 she was lying on a Texas bar application that she was "American Indian."

Lieawatha admit-um she talk with forked tongue, only she use white-eye language, calling it "furthering confusion."

No confusion anywhere. You are an utter fraud. Fake Indian, you will have many moons to reflect on your serial lies. Never will you be great white father.

Never live-um in white tee-pee. Heap big fraud since buffalo roam the plain, blue-eyed squaw lie about DNA, to make-um more wampum.

So the Boston Globe story last fall claiming she'd never tried to pass as an honest injun, was as phony as a Kevin Cullen column. But hey, it's the Globe – right, Mike Barnicle? Jason Blair? Patricia X. Smith? Why do you think the fake Indian went to a fake news rag to print her buffalo excrement?

Elizabeth Warren cannot credibly go to the voters and make a case for "justice" or "fairness" with these allegations. And justice and fairness are going to be the buzzwords of the Democratic primary race.

More at link.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ught_pretending_to_be_a_native_american_.html

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

I agree. Put a fork in her, she's done.

She finally spitted out the truth: "I'm not a member of any tribe" she said.

Too little too late.

I agree. Put a fork in her, she's done.

She finally spitted out the truth: "I'm not a member of any tribe" she said.

Too little too late.

Not true! She's a member of the Fukawi Tribe! As in where the Fukawi???!!!!

I kind of hate to loose her.

Real Nut Case. Would have been good entertainment.

Forum List

Back