Pocahontas grills Fed Chairman Powell on "heartless" rate hikes

Why did Pocahontas whine about people being laid off during a recession?

• She doesn't understand economics

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • She doesn't understand the role of the Federal Reserve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She wants runaway inflation to happen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She was just pandering to her low-life base

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
No answer then. got it.
Her being Native American is irrelevant as she admittedly lied about it, She labeled her self as a liar and people are going to keep reminding us she lied. You might what to ask her the questions, I have never thought I was Native American, nor have I felt a need to be thought as one.

Why then is she being called by the name of someone who is 100% Native? Makes no sense.
Because they are mocking her for her infamous lie, that is pretty obvious, maybe she should have thought about it before she lied, this is on her for lying.

Correct. We didn’t have 8% inflation at the time.

The low rates were just taking us to inflation. Some of us were noting it for a long time. You can't give money away forever and not have inflation.

Econ 101.

Correct. We didn’t have 8% inflation at the time.

If you keep rates artificially low to help boost the economy when it is "Booming" inflation is guaranteed to happen.

We were told we had the greatest economy in the history of the world, yet we keep rates at historic lows...what did you think the result would be?

If you keep rates artificially low to help boost the economy when it is "Booming" inflation is guaranteed to happen.

We were told we had the greatest economy in the history of the world, yet we keep rates at historic lows...what did you think the result would be?
The first thing you don’t do is print up another couple trillion and throw it into that kind of economy.

"Squaw" is racist.
FurFeelings.jpg

Chair Powell coolly ignored the whiny senator's attempted grilling regarding the rate hikes to control inflation.

What I would say to her is "there are two jobs for every unemployed person senator, runaway inflation is a disaster for everyone, the Fed's primary role is to control inflation"

"What would you say to them?" Warren asked the Fed chair of the estimated two million people who could soon be unemployed due to Fed policy. "How would you explain your view that they need to lose their jobs?"​

I was thinking of making a thread on this very subject. Seems like she kind of wants runaway inflation. The weird thing is, she is right but is too stupid to understand what the real solution is. Democratic/Progressive policies have thrown gasoline on the inflation fire. The solution is to reverse those stupid policies. Where she is right is that it is stupid to raise interest rates to combat inflation to bring on a recession and put millions out of work. What she has no clue about is that it was her policies which helped bring us to this point so, instead of raising interest rates to bring on a recession and put people out of work, we just need to reverse the stupid ass policies that her and the blue team put in place.

I was thinking of making a thread on this very subject. Seems like she kind of wants runaway inflation. The weird thing is, she is right but is too stupid to understand what the real solution is. Democratic/Progressive policies have thrown gasoline on the inflation fire. The solution is to reverse those stupid policies. Where she is right is that it is stupid to raise interest rates to combat inflation to bring on a recession and put millions out of work. What she has no clue about is that it was her policies which helped bring us to this point so, instead of raising interest rates to bring on a recession and put people out of work, we just need to reverse the stupid ass policies that her and the blue team put in place.
I saw Powell get grilled by the democrats in the House today.
One of them called Republicans "hypocrites" for their tax cuts under Trump that added $2T to the Debt, and now want to hold everyone hostage to raise the Debt Limit unless they get some spending cuts. The House hearings are way more lively than the senate hearings. Powell did very well.

This shows how stupid you idiots are. You insult Warren claiming little Native blood to someone who was 100% Native. Amonute.

She's a Lilly white bitch who claimed native American status and stole positions from LEGIT native Americans.

And look at you defending her FRAUD.

You too are a fake indian.

One of them called Republicans "hypocrites" for their tax cuts under Trump that added $2T to the Debt, and now want to hold everyone hostage to raise the Debt Limit unless they get some spending cuts. The House hearings are way more lively than the senate hearings. Powell did very well.
The tax cuts actually increased tax revenues. But, as usual, for every tax dollar we collect, we spend two. Most all of Trump's so called debt came in his last years where Democrats signed off on every dollar spent in order to combat the pandemic. Those expenses would have never even made it to Trump's desk to sign but for Democrats making the legislation.

Adding to the debt under Trump to the tune of 7.8 trillion was highly hypocritical.

Forum List

Back