Pocahonky won't swab the inside of her high cheekbones

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Heep big mistake.

Elizabeth Warren rejects DNA test to settle Native American heritage claim

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is rejecting a Massachusetts newspaper’s suggestion that she take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.

“I know who I am and never used it for anything,” Warren said Sunday in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “Never got any benefit from it anywhere.”

The senator, a potential 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has faced public questions over her citation of family stories to claim Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage since her first bid for office, in 2012. President Trump has turned it into a racially tinged attack line, frequently referring to her as “Pocahontas” since May 2016, including at a Saturday night rally in western Pennsylvania. Last week, the Berkshire Eagle, a newspaper published in Pittsfield, Mass., called the issue an “Achilles’ heel” for Warren and urged her to “take the spit test” to put it to rest.

Gee I wonder what reason she could possibly have for refusing a test that would undoubtedly prove her claim? :rolleyes:

She is a lying pos and should be absolutely admonished for lying about being Native American for self promotion.

Disgusting. If she didn’t have a (D) after her name she would be mercilessly attacked by the left.

Heep big mistake.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is rejecting a Massachusetts newspaper’s suggestion that she take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage.

“I know who I am and never used it for anything,” Warren said Sunday in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “Never got any benefit from it anywhere.”

The senator, a potential 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has faced public questions over her citation of family stories to claim Cherokee and Delaware Indian heritage since her first bid for office, in 2012. President Trump has turned it into a racially tinged attack line, frequently referring to her as “Pocahontas” since May 2016, including at a Saturday night rally in western Pennsylvania. Last week, the Berkshire Eagle, a newspaper published in Pittsfield, Mass., called the issue an “Achilles’ heel” for Warren and urged her to “take the spit test” to put it to rest.

What about a rain dance?

That should prove it.

I would do the DNA test if I were her unless she knows what she has said in the past is total bullshit on her part...

She isn’t going to take the DNA test because she knows she is a fucking liar.

Heep big mistake.

Pottawannabe squaw havem heap big forked tongue.

Once the orange turd releases his tax returns then cons can bitch about something. Until then nobody gives a shit about anything you lose your minds over.

Forum List

Back