PM Netanyahu is on TV talking propaganda about Iran again.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
He wants so bad for us to go to war with Iran. He knows best, he has been wrong on every thing he has talked about since the early 90's. Wrong on everything. Iran is his ghost under his bed. Of course bringing up WWII again, which gives Israel every right to kill off the Muslims in Palestinians.

OK for Israel to have a nuclear arsenal. I don't blame Iran for wanting one even if they don't.

You mean he's telling the truth, as most Americans agree with him on Iran.

He wants so bad for us to go to war with Iran. He knows best, he has been wrong on every thing he has talked about since the early 90's. Wrong on everything. Iran is his ghost under his bed. Of course bringing up WWII again, which gives Israel every right to kill off the Muslims in Palestinians.

OK for Israel to have a nuclear arsenal. I don't blame Iran for wanting one even if they don't.

really? Netanyahu said "THE USA SHOULD GO TO WAR WITH IRAN" ?? he said-----"WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL OFF MUSLIM ""in"" {sic} PALESTINIAN"
sheeesh-----netanyahu is talking like an imam?
"wrong on everything" since 1990 ---according to our penny----Netanyahu has been wrong on everything for the past 25 years. No doubt she can provide at least
ten examples. On what channel is this fascinating speech being broadcast,
penny, dear. ~~~~~ Netanyahu has a ghost under his bed ??? ~~~~~
I have to find out-----but I do not know the Hebrew word for "ghost"------anyone?

He sure has. You know how he goes on an on an on. Wrong about Iraq and wrong about Iran.
He embarrasses himself so much by insulting the intelligence of Germany, France, Russia, China , Britain and the US and the IAEA? Becoming a joke.

roudy------is he still speaking? where? what's the speech for ?------is he in a succah? we are still in succoth

He sure has. You know how he goes on an on an on. Wrong about Iraq and wrong about Iran.
He embarrasses himself so much by insulting the intelligence of Germany, France, Russia, China , Britain and the US and the IAEA? Becoming a joke.

he "sure has" what? what did he say wrong about Iran and about Iraq?

Still waiting for some examples of those 25 years of BEING WRONG----on
the part of Ben Netanyahu----PENNY, DEAR. you never respond to
requests for simple easy clarifications on YOUR statements and declarations

roudy------is he still speaking? where? what's the speech for ?------is he in a succah? we are still in succoth
I recorded it. Will watch it later. I heard some of it on my satellite radio. The guy is a brilliant speaker, a modern Churchill that keeps the world grounded in reality. I don't think there is another like him today. He not only talks the talk but also walks the walk.

Under current world order, it will be insane for a country that does not have a nuclear umbrella to not have its own nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back