PLYMCO_PILGRIM's introduction to the forum

One good Marine with a crew served weapon could have precluded that.:cool:

:lol:

But that Marine would have been Wampanoag

Bring it. I have a Mescalero Apache war club that'll SERVE your wampanoag. Never saw the end of the Last of the Mohicans? The old dude serves the punk a lesson he only learns once. :cool:

You would be pinned to the wall by an arrow through your Adam's apple and be holding your scalp in your hand before you'd even be able to say "What the...?"

You guys in the forum are great. You actually know about my town and even the native tribe that lived here.

We're really really smart on this board.

Plus, wikipedia helps. :lol:

I am having trouble picking an avatar...i dont like the way this one looks...:lol:

What about this?

for now that works :D

Ok i have to go work on a car now, this forum will end up getting me fired :lol:

One good Marine with a crew served weapon could have precluded that.:cool:

:lol:

Bring it. I have a Mescalero Apache war club that'll SERVE your wampanoag. Never saw the end of the Last of the Mohicans? The old dude serves the punk a lesson he only learns once. :cool:

kpclub.jpg

this is king phillip's war club.
my brother in law found it at a yard sale and bought it for $100. he did some research and found out it was what it was.
before he gave it back to the wampanoags, he brought it by my house. you could feel that it had killed more than once. my son was about 8 at the time, he ran around outside with it and had an all around great time with it.

it's at the fruitlands museum now.

Hi Plymco Pligrim!

Welcome from Plymouth in England. Where the Pilgrim Fathers sailed from and the home of the Royal marines.

PilgrimsPoint.jpg
Pilgrim's Point, Plymouth, England.

You would be pinned to the wall by an arrow through your Adam's apple and be holding your scalp in your hand before you'd even be able to say "What the...?"

I doubt it. You can't hit what you can't see, and what you can't see CAN cut your fucking throat from ear to ear.

kpclub.jpg

my brother in law found it at a yard sale and bought it for $100. he did some research and found out it was what it was.
before he gave it back to the wampanoags, he brought it by my house. you could feel that it had killed more than once. my son was about 8 at the time, he ran around outside with it and had an all around great time with it.

My "war club" is a 3 foot long piece of of 1" rigid pipe filled with a piece of 500 awg copper wire. It could fall off the shelf and crush your skull. We won't even get to the part where someone's swinging it.

If and when I ever run into the lace-panty-wearing Glockmail .....:evil:

kpclub.jpg

My "war club" is a 3 foot long piece of of 1" rigid pipe filled with a piece of 500 awg copper wire. It could fall off the shelf and crush your skull. We won't even get to the part where someone's swinging it.

hello, welcom and enjoy....

i have reported the war club threats to del...he will be right on it...threating poor clockmail...tsk tsk tsk....

get kitten to help ya with the av...she can "bling" it up for ya....

or just wait till you see one you like and steal it....

enjoy the 4th guys...remember the marines in afganistan....pray to whatever god or goddess you pray to...for these brave troops...

kpclub.jpg

hello, welcom and enjoy....

i have reported the war club threats to del...he will be right on it...threating poor clockmail...tsk tsk tsk....

get kitten to help ya with the av...she can "bling" it up for ya....

or just wait till you see one you like and steal it....

enjoy the 4th guys...remember the marines in afganistan....pray to whatever god or goddess you pray to...for these brave troops...

I beg to differ, madame. I threatened no one.

I ALWAYS remember the Marines. They're my brothers and sisters and I wish to Hell they weren't playing out some political war where PC dickheads dictate the strategy and tactics.

Not a single one is worth this chickenhawk bullshit.

Forum List

Back