Plus and minus on Herman Cain

The majority of the time I see Cain being brought up, it's to be used as a stick to beat Democrats over the head with for being guilty for some so-called precrime of calling him a uncle tom, etc. Except I have not seen anybody on the Left do so.

His various positions end up making him no more appealing than your run-of-the-mill Social Conservative. In that case, the ones with more "star power" and more moderate types will do better.

You may not have heard of this, but there is this thing called the "Internet" that uses search engines like "Google." I know this is a lot to take in, but believe me, it's real. Now once you figure out how to use the search engine on the internet called "Google," you can find all kinds of interesting articles. Here's one that should pique your interest:

Featured Attraction: ‘Uncle-Tom’ Herman Cain Pleasures, Fulfills ‘Jumping Jim Crow’ Fantasies of White Racists at CPAC*|*PoliticalArticles.NET

There are bunch more like this that you can find. I'll give you time to wrap your head around this new-fangled thing called the "Internet" and "Google." Let us know if you need any assistance.

That's because he hasn't become popular in the running yet.
When or if he does, the mudslinging will commence.

The majority of the time I see Cain being brought up, it's to be used as a stick to beat Democrats over the head with for being guilty for some so-called precrime of calling him a uncle tom, etc. Except I have not seen anybody on the Left do so.

His various positions end up making him no more appealing than your run-of-the-mill Social Conservative. In that case, the ones with more "star power" and more moderate types will do better.

If he gains any traction at all you will see him called "Oreo" "Uncle Tom" and worse.
auntjemima_1.jpg

Some of you clowns ought to Google up Cain's impressive business background over the past decades.

He'd chew up and spit out Barry boy in a debate.

The government ain't a pizza shop amigo. The MO and barometer for success are no the same.

If he gains any traction at all you will see him called "Oreo" "Uncle Tom" and worse.
auntjemima_1.jpg

You let me know when that happens on a wide-scale basis. Until then, all you're doing is creating and knocking down arguments made up by yourself.

You may not have heard of this, but there is this thing called the "Internet" that uses search engines like "Google." I know this is a lot to take in, but believe me, it's real. Now once you figure out how to use the search engine on the internet called "Google," you can find all kinds of interesting articles. Here's one that should pique your interest:

Featured Attraction: ‘Uncle-Tom’ Herman Cain Pleasures, Fulfills ‘Jumping Jim Crow’ Fantasies of White Racists at CPAC*|*PoliticalArticles.NET

There are bunch more like this that you can find. I'll give you time to wrap your head around this new-fangled thing called the "Internet" and "Google." Let us know if you need any assistance.

So that proves that some people are doing it. I am not at all surprised. However, that doesn't define an entire political spectrum thoughts on Cain or make criticism about his positions without merit.

when someone says no need to audit , thats when you send a team to audit

Cain is correct when he says auditing the Fed would be a waste of tax payer money. What's to audit? What are they going to uncover that isn't right on their website?
I'm new and not allowed to post links yet.
However, if you go to federalreserve.gov you can find all the data imaginable.
Just look off to the right and there are links to current releases for everything.

Cain is correct when he says auditing the Fed would be a waste of tax payer money. What's to audit? What are they going to uncover that isn't right on their website?
Just look off to the right and there are links to current releases for everything.

It's part of the vendetta by the anti-semitic narco-libertarians against the Fed.

Better yet, go to youtube and search "the creature from Jekyll island."

Some of you clowns ought to Google up Cain's impressive business background over the past decades.

He'd chew up and spit out Barry boy in a debate.

The government ain't a pizza shop amigo. The MO and barometer for success are no the same.

Right The government is more like a community in the projects in Chicago.
Whoops. No it isn't.

Closer to that than it is to a for-profit business. But alas, no, that's not the point I was trying to make.

Right The government is more like a community in the projects in Chicago.
Whoops. No it isn't.

Closer to that than it is to a for-profit business. But alas, no, that's not the point I was trying to make.

Well no it isn't closer than a pizza business.
Lord only knows what kind of point you try to make. The only thing I can say with certainty is that whatever it is you fail.

He was CEO of Godfather's Pizza and resigned in 1996. He then became CEO of the National Restaurant Association.

I guess that puts him square into the cheap labor camp.

:lol: :lol: :clap2:

No, but he brought Burger King from least profitable to profitable in 3 yrs and then he brought Godfather's Pizza to unprofitable to profitable in 14 months.
With a record like that I think he would be able to make our country profitable again.

the country isn't a business. it doesn't exist to make profits.

He was CEO of Godfather's Pizza and resigned in 1996. He then became CEO of the National Restaurant Association.

so, in other words, he's a lobbyist. And the GOP is thinking about nominating a lobbyist?..... ROFLMAO!!

No, but he brought Burger King from least profitable to profitable in 3 yrs and then he brought Godfather's Pizza to unprofitable to profitable in 14 months.
With a record like that I think he would be able to make our country profitable again.

It isn't a ghetto either nor does it exist to distribute largesse to grievance groups.
But Obama still got elected president.

In any case government action does have a large effect on business and someone who understands that would be preferable to someone who thinks wealth just exists in a vacuum.

No it doesnt.

But an understanding of how a business mind works is required to decide what policies should be implemented and what poiicies should be mentioned as future policies.....especially when you are dealing with a serious unemployment issue.

I like Cain a lot. He was extremely impressive at the debate last week and really connected with the average American.

Will be interested to see if his popularity rises down the road. It very well may. He's an incredibly intelligent man and a breath of fresh air in politics.

When his popularity does rise expect the MSM and political forum posters to amp up the attacks against him in full force.

It isn't a ghetto either nor does it exist to distribute largesse to grievance groups.
But Obama still got elected president.

In any case government action does have a large effect on business and someone who understands that would be preferable to someone who thinks wealth just exists in a vacuum.

Yoiu sound like one of those racists. Anytime a black person is involved you equate it with a ghetto? And thats why you'll continue to lose.

Forum List

Back