Plurality of Americans Want to Reduce Overall Immigration Levels

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
With over 300 million people the U.S. doesn't "need" more bodies.

Consequences of Continued U.S. Population Growth:

*One acre of farmland or wild land lost for every person added.
*25.55 barrels of oil consumed annually for every person added.
*12,331 kilowatt-hours of electricity consumed annually for every person added.
*1,932 cubic meters of water withdrawn annually from aquifers for every person added.

Gallup Poll Shows Plurality of Americans Want to Reduce Overall Immigration Levels | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

trafficwide.jpg

Last edited:
Middle America is growing very tired of the liberal bullshit, and the constant drum beat of diversity being forced down our throats.

Interesting. Because Id like to increase legal immigration and streamline it to make it easier. But then this is hardly the first time Ive been in a minority position.

With over 300 million people the U.S. doesn't "need" more bodies.

Consequences of Continued U.S. Population Growth:

*One acre of farmland or wild land lost for every person added.
*25.55 barrels of oil consumed annually for every person added.
*12,331 kilowatt-hours of electricity consumed annually for every person added.
*1,932 cubic meters of water withdrawn annually from aquifers for every person added.
An acre of farmland per person? I find that hard to believe. As for oil and electricity, I guess there will have to be more jobs provided. I am in favor of streamlining the legal immigration process. If it weren't for immigration, I wouldn't be here. My Irish, Hungarian, and Portuguese ancestors owe their lives to immigration. To say immigration is a bad thing is only true if the growth is literally unsustainable.

What makes the growth unsustainable is our welfare state. You can't have more immigration and a welfare state. So let's say bye to welfare and make legal immigration less restrictive.

Forum List

Back